CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Frank, I've been staying in a trullo for a week. Puglia is beautiful this time of year, as you probably know.

Incidentally, the shoes look good. It's just a pity they are attached to you.

It is indeed. I once spent a lazy three weeks in Corigliano d'Otranto during my gap year after meeting a Griko girl on an exchange programme.

I'll tell you what, Withers, there's nothing that's ever come close to pounding that hairy fucking arse outside the back of her old man's taverna whilst stray cats hovered around her minge.

Beautiful.

• Like 3

Guest Shitpipe Sid
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Now I’ve got the measure of you, I’ll move on. Edit away, idiot. 

You do that. I'm sure your rehearsals for "I Kissed a Boy" are very demanding. So thanks for taking the time out to post. Goodbye. Don't come back.

Edited by Shitpipe Sid
Idiot

Guest Shitpipe Sid
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How is your civil partner?

She's down the dentist again Eric. Costing me a ruddy fortune, the greasy foreign cow.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'll tell you what, Withers, there's nothing that's ever come close to pounding that hairy fucking arse.

Well worth a second quote.

2 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Well worth a second quote.

Once again you’ve misunderstood entirely. Decs quoting an Italian town in Apulia accompanied by a classic Spanish piece, played by a Croat, is an old plagiarised Trotter trademark. The stray cat minge was the trap. I doubt you’ll survive the weekend. Dolt. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

Once again you’ve misunderstood entirely. Decs quoting an Italian town in Apulia accompanied by a classic Spanish piece, played by a Croat, is an old plagiarised Trotter trademark. The stray cat minge was the trap. I doubt you’ll survive the weekend. Dolt. 

How anyone who posts photographs of their feet to a bunch of strangers, wearing a variety of hugely gay-looking shoes, thinks their opinion carries any weight on here is laughable.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

How anyone who posts photographs of their feet to a bunch of strangers, wearing a variety of hugely gay-looking shoes, thinks their opinion carries any weight on here is laughable.

All true. 

Guest Shitpipe Sid
50 minutes ago, Frank said:

No. There's no "Once again". I haven't missed a thing. Do you honestly think I'm so stupid? Whilst I might have missed your 'Trotter", having only just arrived here, don't you think I've at least read back a little? So I know full well that a paper-clip clerk from Long Stratton doesn't holiday in Apulia, nor does he even like Spanish guitar. The tiny size of his penis would make rear-entry impossible, and he's allergic to cats. You fucking twat.

59 minutes ago, Frank said:

3 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

No. There's no "Once again". I haven't missed a thing. Do you honestly think I'm so stupid? Whilst I might have missed your 'Trotter", having only just arrived here, don't you think I've at least read back a little? So I know full well that a paper-clip clerk from Long Stratton doesn't holiday in Apulia, nor does he even like Spanish guitar. The tiny size of his penis would make rear-entry impossible, and he's allergic to cats. You fucking twat.

I was actually waiting for one of you thick cunts to take issue with "taverna".

Guest Shitpipe Sid
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was actually waiting for one of you thick cunts to take issue with "taverna".

If you want to fuck a bloke behind a shop, then that's up to you.

10 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

There we are, isn't modern technology great 'eh.  Ok, the results are in. Let me just bring up your file and have a look.

Ah yes, just as I thought. The system believes your best course of action is to Fuck Off and Kill Yourself.

You needed a computer to come up with this advice for the freak?

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Tom O’Connor last week, Bobby Davro today. Who’ve you got lined up for next week’s withering retort? Knock it off.

I’m sure it was me who mentioned TOC last week DC. Don’t give the has been, wannabe cunt any ammunition to fuel his futile dreams of a spectacular comeback.