CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nihal Arthanayake

Jiggerycock

3 hours ago, KingRollo said:

A veritable tragedy, Big Ted was always over at the palace for sleepovers - I think I had a lucky escape!

The less said the better KR. I had to dispose of that beautiful watercolour of Andrew and Big Ted with the bunch of grapes on the Louis X1V chaise longue, in hasty fashion. I had a couple of the Royal Protection chaps drop it off at the corgi protection league charity shop last week. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The less said the better KR. I had to dispose of that beautiful watercolour of Andrew and Big Ted with the bunch of grapes on the Louis X1V chaise longue, in hasty fashion. I had a couple of the Royal Protection chaps drop it off at the corgi protection league charity shop last week. 

That beautiful work of art? Such a shame although I think, given the artist, it might have been wise to remove it some time ago.  I understand that the "Rolferoo signature" has fallen seriously out of favour...

Guest Gronda Gronda
6 hours ago, KingRollo said:

That beautiful work of art? Such a shame although I think, given the artist, it might have been wise to remove it some time ago.  I understand that the "Rolferoo signature" has fallen seriously out of favour...

Do you remember those noises that he would make whilst drawing a cartoon character?  Do either yourself or your queen make such sounds? 

Guest Gronda Gronda
20 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

No, godamnit, we do not. Have some respect or I'll have you locked up in the tower.

I most sincerely apologise your majesty.  I was told that it was so by King Frank.  I told him that I very much doubted it and he said to ask you.  He went so far as to say it's something you brag about. 

5 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I most sincerely apologise your majesty.  I was told that it was so by King Frank.  I told him that I very much doubted it and he said to ask you.  He went so far as to say it's something you brag about. 

Ok GG, no problem. Have some Baby Bio.  As for King Frank, he needs a kick up his fockan arse, the lousy fockan bastard.

Guest Gronda Gronda
10 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Ok GG, no problem. Have some Baby Bio.  As for King Frank, he needs a kick up his fockan arse, the lousy fockan bastard.

Aah, KR? Did you put one too many of Wizard's dancing crystals in your glass pipe? You seem unusually aggressive today. 

4 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Aah, KR? Did you put one too many of Wizard's dancing crystals in your glass pipe? You seem unusually aggressive today. 

I am just worried GG. The Kingdom's going to shit, we're about to become a narcostate in league with the Major, I am up to my balls in debt with @King Billy although he's been generous enough to call it a gift, Mehmet the fucking Turk is doing the rounds again, Sir Eric's up to no good with Queen Gwen and to top it all, the village idiot's just died of Covid.  I need to recruit another.

Any suggestions for any of the above?

10 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

I am just worried GG. The Kingdom's going to shit, we're about to become a narcostate in league with the Major, I am up to my balls in debt with @King Billy although he's been generous enough to call it a gift, Mehmet the fucking Turk is doing the rounds again, Sir Eric's up to no good with Queen Gwen and to top it all, the village idiot's just died of Covid.  I need to recruit another.

You are are not a roopling by any chance?

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Your wank fantasies are of no concern of mine you Walter Mitty crotch sniffer.

Pathetic. But as long as you’re picking on me you’re not drooling over the prospect of intimidating women you don’t approve of you micropenised little cunt bubble. Knock yourself out. Literally. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, KingRollo said:

My advice to you would be to do your best Jeremy Clarkson impression and review chariots. 

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Pathetic. But as long as your picking on me you’re not drooling over the prospect of intimidating women you don’t approve of you micropenised little cunt bubble. Knock yourself out. Literally. 

How chivalrous of you Cockles. Perhaps on your next visit to the fancy dress shop you can pretend to be a knight of the round table.

image.jpeg.2823e7c5b43e70b192ace285047a93b0.jpeg

9 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Do you remember those noises that he would make whilst drawing a cartoon character?  Do either yourself or your queen make such sounds? 

I used to love the huge wall murals he did with buckets of emulsion and 6 inch paint brushes lashed to long poles. And cartoon time was brilliant. I was most upset when he turned out to be a kiddie fiddler.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I used to love the huge wall murals he did with buckets of emulsion and 6 inch paint brushes lashed to long poles. And cartoon time was brilliant. I was most upset when he turned out to be a kiddie fiddler.

I read somewhere that they put a pig on the jury for his trial. Rather suspicious if you ask me. 

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They actually have a copy of that one with the little girl losing a red balloon in the children's ward of my local hospital - fucking pandering shite that some liberal management cunt slapped up for self indulgence no doubt - surely the kiddies would prefer a Lion King mural or whatever shite they're watching these days. Last thing I remember being really popular was Frozen, but the creepy side of the internet wasted no time in depicting the main characters in that as incestuous, underage, lesbian sisters...

Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked. Fuck Banksy is what I'm saying.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My gran knew. "He's a fecking wrong 'un and no mistake'!   Crumblies have this 6th sense about these things.