CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nihal Arthanayake

Jiggerycock

54 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked. Fuck Banksy is what I'm saying.

Last week the cunt graffitied a tube train in the middle of the night, obviously videoed and posted on cuntbook and twatter for his adoring fans to wank over. TFL and Suckdick Khan got themselves in a right flap over what to do about it. Have him nicked for vandalism like they would with every other graffiti layabout or carefully dismantle the carriage and cash in. To be honest I couldn’t be bothered to find out what decision they made but I haven’t read any reports of a manhunt. I saw a documentary a few years back which was about a French artist whose work the cunt had blatantly copied and whose  use of stencils was uncannily similar. I think the guy killed himself in the end.

So yeah I agree the cunts an over rated, over hyped wanker.

Banksy.....My arse.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Last week the cunt graffitied a tube train in the middle of the night, obviously videoed and posted on cuntbook and twatter for his adoring fans to wank over. TFL and Suckdick Khan got themselves in a right flap over what to do about it. Have him nicked for vandalism like they would with every other graffiti layabout or carefully dismantle the carriage and cash in. To be honest I couldn’t be bothered to find out what decision they made but I haven’t read any reports of a manhunt. I saw a documentary a few years back which was about a French artist whose work the cunt had blatantly copied and whose  use of stencils was uncannily similar. I think the guy killed himself in the end.

So yeah I agree the cunts an over rated, over hyped wanker.

Banksy.....My arse.

Squeals of disapproval from a massage parlour owner...

lol.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I used to love the huge wall murals he did with buckets of emulsion and 6 inch paint brushes lashed to long poles. And cartoon time was brilliant. I was most upset when he turned out to be a kiddie fiddler.

Yeah, same here, seemed like a decent chap

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Did you know there’s a new issue of The Crimp/The Dodo in the works Baws?

Not to the best of my knowledge, but it's not like the Hibs-supporting cunt keeps me up to date with his plans or anything.

20 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

My advice to you would be to do your best Jeremy Clarkson impression and review chariots. 

Hah. As a monarch, it would be unseemly in the extreme to emulate the behaviour of Mr Clarkson.  His behaviour in Argentina was totally unacceptable and you suggest I follow suit? What would you have me do, GG? Plough my chariot a BLM protest with a politically incorrect registration plate?

Edited by Mrs Roops

8 hours ago, KingRollo said:

Hah. As a monarch, it would be unseemly in the extreme to emulate the behaviour of Mr Clarkson.  His behaviour in Argentina was totally unacceptable and you suggest I follow suit? What would you have me do, GG? Plough my chariot a BLM protest with a politically incorrect registration plate?

An excellent idea. I shall have the engineers suspend activities on building the new trebuchet and attach some blades to your chariot hubs.

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An excellent idea. I shall have the engineers suspend activities on building the new trebuchet and attach some blades to your chariot hubs.

No, damnit Cuntman, you missed my point entirely! You have to behave yourself as a member of the knighted class (or at least, pretend to publicly)!

1 minute ago, KingRollo said:

No, damnit Cuntman, you missed my point entirely! You have to behave yourself as a member of the knighted class (or at least, pretend to publicly)!

That's why I've changed the livery and royal standard to make it look like king Frank's chariot. I'm not stupid.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's why I've changed the livery and royal standard to make it look like king Frank's chariot. I'm not stupid.

I appreciate you ingenuity, I really do.  However, Royals today have a long tradition on being neutral in all matters racial.  Except Prince Philip.  And Prince Harry...

Guest Gronda Gronda
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So you see KR, Eric has crossed all the t's and dotted the lower case j's, ChildeHarold is still a potato, Punkers is still a nine bob note, and Wizard has cooked another batch of your special crystals. 

It's all going to work out. 

5 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

So you see KR, Eric has crossed all the t's and dotted the lower case j's, ChildeHarold is still a potato, Punkers is still a nine bob note, and Wizard has cooked another batch of your special crystals. 

It's all going to work out. 

Good because when the mob comes baying for blood, I'm going to give them your address GG. You started this!

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Edward VIII was very fond of Mr Hitler.

True. However, he also lost his crown (or gave it up, if we're being generous). There lies the warning young Eric. Beware!  Being knighted and being beheaded are just a flick of the wrist apart.

On a related matter, being ChildeHarold and being a sticky mess on the sheets are also just a flick of the wrist apart.  I feel that fate has played us a cruel joke...

Guest Gronda Gronda
9 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Good because when the mob comes baying for blood, I'm going to give them your address GG. You started this!

They'll already be at King Frank's gates.