CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Forever Family

Trucking Funt

These wannabe black panther muppets decided to march through Brixton on Saturday in what I think was meant to be a show of force by the fake racism industry. Despite a large police presence, they were allowed to bimble along wearing balaclavas and paramilitary style uniforms while giving each other salutes. If I'm not mistaken, this sort of thing is prohibited under the Public Order Act 1936 which was enacted to deal with the activities of another bunch of fascists. One thing I can say, at least Oswald Mosley's lot could do an about face and stand to attention unlike these spastics.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Who "decorated" them? Kirstie Allsop could have done a better job. They're hardly a threat.

In my experience, if you give these cunts a millimetre they'll take 10 kilometres and the next thing you know Brixton will be making a unilateral declaration of independence.

This is the loony bitch who's in charge.

This is who the entire professional sports industry, political bodies, academia and sections of the very Police force they want defunded, are taking a knee for.

Down is up!

Black is right!

Everything you knew to be true is wrong!

Don't argue or try to make sense of it. Sit back spark up a doobie and watch how a world run on grievance politics operates.

Have a Coke and smile y'all.

1 minute ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Fuck! She looks well hard.

No but the criminal scum of Brixton actually think she's an intellectual and are willing to break the law for her. This cunt and her chums started a riot in the centre of London yet for some reason are still walking the streets. A white man who had a piss next a memorial for a copper got sent down for it. Who would you say is more of a threat to society?

54 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

No but the criminal scum of Brixton actually think she's an intellectual and are willing to break the law for her. This cunt and her chums started a riot in the centre of London yet for some reason are still walking the streets. A white man who had a piss next a memorial for a copper got sent down for it. Who would you say is more of a threat to society?

About equal really, but at least the drunk wanker was punished.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

This is who the entire professional sports industry, political bodies, academia and sections of the very Police force they want defunded, are taking a knee for.

Down is up!

Black is right!

Everything you knew to be true is wrong!

Don't argue or try to make sense of it. Sit back spark up a doobie and watch how a world run on grievance politics operates.

Have a Coke and smile y'all.

Indeed. If it were muslims getting up to such scallywag behaviour they would all be locked up under the new(ish) terrorism laws. Eventually the penny will drop and these wankers will be told to go home and stop acting like fools, this is the UK FFS not Palestine or 80's Jo'burg. 

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. If it were muslims getting up to such scallywag behaviour they would all be locked up under the new(ish) terrorism laws. Eventually the penny will drop and these wankers will be told to go home and stop acting like fools, this is the UK FFS not Palestine or 80's Jo'burg. 

I mean at least the Guardian Angels provided a meaningful social service whilst carrying out their fetishistic paramilitary-garb antics

4 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I mean at least the Guardian Angels provided a meaningful social service whilst carrying out their fetishistic paramilitary-garb antics

It's no surprise these fuckers are all under 30 and hence have little understanding of history other than the bits they want to pick out for their pointless fucking cause. The world has come a long way since their ancestors were in chains, sold to European slavers by their tribal enemies.

Fuck me, if these silly and selfish BLM cunts put half their energy into sorting out the issue of modern slavery which is still common practice in the third world or saving planet earths non human creatures from extinction, for example, they might start something that units not divides. Just an idea.

• Like 2

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

It's no surprise these fuckers are all under 30 and hence have little understanding of history other than the bits they want to pick out for their pointless fucking cause. The world has come a long way since their ancestors were in chains, sold to European slavers by their tribal enemies.

Fuck me, if these silly and selfish BLM cunts put half their energy into sorting out the issue of modern slavery which is still common practice in the third world or saving planet earths non human creatures from extinction, for example, they might start something that units not divides. Just an idea.

Slavery is OK if it gets you an I Phone.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 04/08/2020 at 10:49, Hammer of Cunts said:

Fuck! She looks well hard.

It would be interesting to find out who funds them.  Probably the Russian kleptocracy.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 04/08/2020 at 10:25, Trucking Funt said:

These wannabe black panther muppets decided to march through Brixton on Saturday in what I think was meant to be a show of force by the fake racism industry. Despite a large police presence, they were allowed to bimble along wearing balaclavas and paramilitary style uniforms while giving each other salutes. If I'm not mistaken, this sort of thing is prohibited under the Public Order Act 1936 which was enacted to deal with the activities of another bunch of fascists. One thing I can say, at least Oswald Mosley's lot could do an about face and stand to attention unlike these spastics.

Whenever I see things like this, the first thing that crosses my mind is "How do these people find the spare time to devote to protesting about society".  

Then I remember they are probably all on the dole and therefore don't have to concern themselves with earning a living, and probably are looking for novel things to do to give their existence a semblance of purpose.  

2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

The darkies do go on about this 'slavery' bollocks, but they seem to forget that if their forefathers hadn't been brought to England as slaves, they'd still be living in fucking Bongoland in a mud hut eating monkeys (or missionaries).

Brixton and Tottenham would be lovely little garden communities occupied by white middle class lefties with no rioting. No fucking fun there, eh?

On 04/08/2020 at 10:25, Trucking Funt said:

Hardly the fucking Gramercy Riffs are they? Fucking clowns. 

I see there’s a young chap with an enormous Afro presenting the snooker on the unfortunately named BBC. John Parrott looks like he is really having to concentrate on the questions said fellow is asking, despite him having significantly better diction than your stereotypical Yoot. The other presenter is a young woman in a floral print dress who keeps reading her lines from a concealed script. Given they are all in lockdown I imagine said Black fella is letting her chalk his cue while she takes a knee. I think she’s called Seema, but I might be confusing her with a Pakistani fast bowler. 

What the hell happened to Hazel Irvine? It’s like CBeebies at The Crucible.

45 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I see there’s a young chap with an enormous Afro presenting the snooker on the unfortunately named BBC. John Parrott looks like he is really having to concentrate on the questions said fellow is asking, despite him having significantly better diction than your stereotypical Yoot. The other presenter is a young woman in a floral print dress who keeps reading her lines from a concealed script. Given they are all in lockdown I imagine said Black fella is letting her chalk his cue while she takes a knee. I think she’s called Seema, but I might be confusing her with a Pakistani fast bowler. 

What the hell happened to Hazel Irvine? It’s like CBeebies at The Crucible.

That's a fucking disgrace. I love sexy little Hazel. I think I know the microphone headed simpleton you're talking about. He was presenting 'Worlds Strongest Man' a couple of years ago. I was hoping Terry Hollands was going to shove him up his arse as a shit-stopper during the deadlift.

8 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Whenever I see things like this, the first thing that crosses my mind is "How do these people find the spare time to devote to protesting about society".  

Then I remember they are probably all on the dole and therefore don't have to concern themselves with earning a living, and probably are looking for novel things to do to give their existence a semblance of purpose.  

In the 1980s, these cunts would have been beaten within an inch of their lives by the SPG in the back of a van and fitted up for offences under the Treason Act 1351. They've got fuck all to protest about these days. Toys are being thrown out of the pram simply because the pigs won't let them run amok unchecked dealing crack, stabbing any cunt who shows them "disrespect" and mugging white people.