CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beirut port storage cunts

Earl of Punkape

23 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The main players at the Lincoln project spew their bile in Democrat newspapers like the Washington Post and New York Times. George Conway has a personal grudge against Trump because he overlooked him for Solicitor-General and probably isn't getting any at home because the Donald is giving his missus one in the Oval office. Steve Schmidt is now a Democrat and Rick Wilson is a political prostitute who sells his wares as a political strategist to the highest bidder. Not exactly Reaganites are they. I would also point out that the Lincoln Project is mainly funded by David Geffen and Christy Walton who are both lifelong Democrats. In other words, it's a plant.

That's a bit disingenuous to say the least. The George Conway you refer to wouldn't be the same George Conway, spouse to Kellyanne "alternative facts" Conway, Trump's  former campaign manager and now Special Councillor to the president as well as his chief spin doctor, would it? That's some serious disaffected Republicanism or as you would put it, "a plant".

In fact most of The Lincoln Project's miniscule funding (miniscule by American lobby standards) is spent on social media and is sourced from individual private donations. The largest donor by a very long stretch isn't David Geffen nor Christy Walton but hedge fund manager Stephen Mandel.

10 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

That's nothing. I have a trophy made from a non magnetic brass double open ended spanner, a plastic magnetic model of the world from a 1968 Avro Vulcan, a spring from the analyser unit (co-ordinate) and a target designator joystick from the same aircraft navigation and bombing system.

I also need a piss.

Buenas Noches. 

fuck

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Indian IPL have told Chinese company Vivo to shove their millions up their arse and fuck off. 

We could be on the brink of a cold war between the curry munchers and the chinkys (sometimes going hot in the frozen wastes of the Himalayas). I can here the UK companies making the hardware and bullets as I type 

35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We could be on the brink of a cold war between the curry munchers and the chinkys (sometimes going hot in the frozen wastes of the Himalayas). I can here the UK companies making the hardware and bullets as I type 

They will need them because the 35 shitheap Rafales that the French flogged them isn't going to have the yellow sadists reaching for the andrex despite the spin being pushed by the Indian government.

14 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

They will need them because the 35 shitheap Rafales that the French flogged them isn't going to have the yellow sadists reaching for the andrex despite the spin being pushed by the Indian government.

I always thought the Rafale was a decent bit of kit. They also have MiG-29s and SU-30s which I'd say are more than a match for the chinks stolen and home made shite. I'm sure we'd flog them some Typhoons or the Yanks sell them some super Hornets

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I always thought the Rafale was a decent bit of kit. They also have MiG-29s and SU-30s which I'd say are more than a match for the chinks stolen and home made shite. I'm sure we'd flog them some Typhoons or the Yanks sell them some super Hornets

The Indians are pushing a load of bollocks that the Rafale outperformed the F-22 Raptor during exercises in UAE a couple of years back. What in fact happened was that it performed slightly better in a ground attack scenario which isn't all that surprising when you consider that that the F-22 is designed primarily as an air superiority fighter as opposed to the Rafale which is multi role.

The Indians didn't buy the Typhoon because the UK refused provide spare parts for India's Jaguars during the Kargil war and the operating costs of the Rafale are cheaper.

Fucking skinflints.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Indians will be fucked then. A number of times in the past have skirmishes between the two resulted in the chinks pushing them back, even encroaching into India itself. There was one back in the 60s when Chinese troops "invaded India" and pushed Indian forces back. Can't remember where. I'll have to look it up.

There is no doubt that the conflict between the chinks and the injuns will carry on for the foreseeable future, intensifying as time goes by. In the sixties, China and India’s economies were roughly the same. Currently, chinks are five times bigger. With growing population of India and desperate situation for water, the locals are busy fucking up the Bell End road project, which is vital for the yellow comrades and things might get pretty ugly very soon. Although the chinks have a lot more heavy industry and military resources at their disposal, constantly stirring up the shit in the region and falling out with the Yanks is doing them no favours. Putin is too busy flogging cheap gas and oil to the krauts, before the market tanks even further to keep the Bolshois in vodka, to lend a hand; it’s not like he gives a shit anyway.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

There is no doubt that the conflict between the chinks and the injuns will carry on for the foreseeable future, intensifying as time goes by. In the sixties, China and India’s economies were roughly the same. Currently, chinks are five times bigger. With growing population of India and desperate situation for water, the locals are busy fucking up the Bell End road project, which is vital for the yellow comrades and things might get pretty ugly very soon. Although the chinks have a lot more heavy industry and military resources at their disposal, constantly stirring up the shit in the region and falling out with the Yanks is doing them no favours. Putin is too busy flogging cheap gas and oil to the krauts, before the market tanks even further to keep the Bolshois in vodka, to lend a hand; it’s not like he gives a shit anyway.

Lets hope they thin each other out a bit- at over 1.3 billion each, there's enough of the cunts to provide cannon fodder for decades 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lets hope they thin each other out a bit- at over 1.3 billion each, there's enough of the cunts to provide cannon fodder for decades 

BELT AND ROAD
Pakistani separatist groups unite to target China's Belt and Road

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Belt-and-Road/Pakistani-separatist-groups-unite-to-target-China-s-Belt-and-Road

On 06/08/2020 at 07:26, Neil said:

I worked in Lloyds of London when I left school,the lutine bell was only ever rung when royalty visited.I learned how to get pissed,write a betting slip and how to play cards in the year that I was there,the rest of the time I wasted.Quite a laugh though having the fully dressed up doorman having to open the door for a spotty 16 year old every day.

Wouldn't you say you're a little unusual for a middle-aged man, in as much as your wanking appears to have increased since this age?

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Japs have come a long way with weapons tech since early 20th century. Their first attempt at an officers sidearm, was a pistol that had such a thin skin that squeezing the hand grips would release the bolt and shoot Tojo in the thigh. Lol.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Japs have come a long way with weapons tech since early 20th century. Their first attempt at an officers sidearm, was a pistol that had such a thin skin that squeezing the hand grips would release the bolt and shoot Tojo in the thigh. Lol.

The little yellow, shortsighted* cunts still took "Fortress" Singapore by sneaking through the back door though.

*British officer perception of the nips. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The little yellow, shortsighted* cunts still took "Fortress" Singapore by sneaking through the back door though.

*British officer perception of the nips. 

Innit boring on here late nights these days. Remember when Extremecunt would smoke a big bag of Crystal-Meth every night and we sat up talking until sunrise.

Just been watching a live feed of a massive riot in Beirut. I give this lot one thing, they know how to have a tear up with the old bill. Apparently, 75000 people have signed a petition demanding the restoration of the French mandate. I suspect Hezbollah might have a few objections on that score seeing as they run half the country.

• Like 1