CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Narrowboat Coach Painters

Cillian Murphy

Just now, Cillian Murphy said:

£11 K...Yes that`s £11.000 to have my narrowboat painted..."Yes, but we strip it down to the bare steel, it takes 5 weeks".

Fucking robbing cunts

No doubt Punk...whatever his name is will make a comment, as will......

Do it yourself you dopey cunt. Use lead based paint on the inside and sleep in it while it dries.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

£11 K...Yes that`s £11.000 to have my narrowboat painted..."Yes, but we strip it down to the bare steel, it takes 5 weeks".

Fucking robbing cunts

Can't you do a Robert Maxwell off the stern?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
35 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Fucking robbing cunts

If the service provider knows that they are providing a bit of a niche product/service, without many competitors, they will always nudge the price up.  But yeah, that does sound... excessive.  

A couple of dids painted one of my sheds a few years ago, they charged £30 and used "proper paint, from a shop, with writing on the tin". I don't think they realised that the writing on the tin said that it contained sheep dip. They didn't do a bad job though and patched up the holes with bits of newspaper too;  you want to check that they do that with your boat.

56 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Fucking robbing cunts

Couldn't you afford a wide one.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Fucking robbing cunts

Of course when they strip it down to the bare metal they are going to find large areas of the hull that are "rusted through" and will "need" to be cut away and replaced .. it will be £25k at least before they are finished.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Of course when they strip it down to the bare metal they are going to find large areas of the hull that are "rusted through" and will "need" to be cut away and replaced .. it will be £25k at least before they are finished.

Yeah, but they do paint the little red and yellow flowers on the functionless green metal buckets that always seem to be a feature on these floating caravans. You know what 'BOAT' stands for?....

Break

Out

Another

Thousand

• Like 1

On 13/08/2020 at 13:10, Cillian Murphy said:

Fucking robbing cunts

Do they repair the rust holes in the bottom or just paint over? 

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He should get it done schooner rather than later. 

• Like 1