CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Virginia Giuffre and others

Eddie

Epstien was scum bag, of that there is no doubt, however some of the accusers were well above the legal age and returned to his home repeatedly to be 'abused' in exchange for money. Many also convinced their friends to attend the home of Epstein to give him a special massage. These women were well aware of the deal, but now have got a whiff of a pay-out and have conveniently forgot the quid pro quo arrangement and are no calling it abuse, much the same as the starlets who let Harvey Weinstein have a fiddle in exchange for a career in films. Epstien was filth, however many of the woman are no better. 

We live in a strange world .. at one time someone was child until they were 12 and at 13 became a teenager, you remained a teenager until you were 19 but by 16 you could marry with your parents consent and were expected to have enough about you to make decisions for yourself and the wary of lecherous old men (and women). I some societies (Islamic ones especially) you are still seen as being an adult at 14 years of age .. now though we see headlines about a 16 years old "child" migrant drowning in the English Channel .. perhaps we need to start teaching young people to look after themselves and to take responsibility for their actions.

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Epstien was scum bag, of that there is no doubt, however some of the accusers were well above the legal age and returned to his home repeatedly to be 'abused' in exchange for money. Many also convinced their friends to attend the home of Epstein to give him a special massage. These women were well aware of the deal, but now have got a whiff of a pay-out and have conveniently forgot the quid pro quo arrangement and are no calling it abuse, much the same as the starlets who let Harvey Weinstein have a fiddle in exchange for a career in films. Epstien was filth, however many of the woman are no better. 

I'm firmly of the opinion that Giuffre is a fraud. Her body language and response to media questions has clearly been rehearsed countless times. The deposition that she gave in the civil case against Maxwell is a pile of bollocks that a first year law student could blow tank size holes in. I'm not in the least bit surprised that hasn't made a criminal complaint because without her script under cross examination I'm in no doubt she would get torn to pieces by a decent lawyer.

She was engaged in prostitution and she got paid for her services. Now she should just shut the fuck up

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

We live in a strange world .. at one time someone was child until they were 12 and at 13 became a teenager, you remained a teenager until you were 19 but by 16 you could marry with your parents consent and were expected to have enough about you to make decisions for yourself and the wary of lecherous old men (and women). I some societies (Islamic ones especially) you are still seen as being an adult at 14 years of age .. now though we see headlines about a 16 years old "child" migrant drowning in the English Channel .. perhaps we need to start teaching young people to look after themselves and to take responsibility for their actions.

These 16 year olds only revert back to being children when it suits the lefty woke agenda. It's a different story when their gullibility is required by the cultural Marxists at the ballot box.

24 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

These 16 year olds only revert back to being children when it suits the lefty woke agenda. It's a different story when their gullibility is required by the cultural Marxists at the ballot box.

Its right wing countries where these are being treated as if they were children .. in the (often Marxist governed countries) that they come from they are regarded as adults from 14 years of age.

10 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Its right wing countries where these are being treated as if they were children .. in the (often Marxist governed countries) that they come from they are regarded as adults from 14 years of age.

In Marxist countries nobody gets the vote so no manipulation of naive young minds is needed.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Ahem,where are these countries please?,asking for a friend.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Virginia Guiffre seems to have had a quite pleasant life, post Epstein. I believe what she says, but what kind of financial disadvantage can she claim was caused by her having been abused? Her prospects before Epstein were pretty limited.

I think the general premise is that yes, she and the others did benefit in terms of money, travel and access to rich and powerful people, essentially becoming prostitutes for the elite, but of course they were groomed in the first instance while barely legal, by Epstein.

In days of old the elite could do and fuck whoever they liked; if some prince rode into a village and wanted to fuck a few virgins, he did. Dirty Andy and his mates thought they could carry on in the same vein and the allure of fresh meat rather than a girlfriend, was too tempting. 

I hope Maxwell dishes the dirt to save her own skin, but I doubt it.

34 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

There was this quite good looking bird at school when i was fourteen, she would have been thirteen i reckon and most us lads fingered her and got in a bit of groping practice. A couple, a year or two older actually fucked her in some bushes by the soccer fields whist a few of us stood around with boners watching, and had to settle for wankers cramp. She was going to grope the knob of a mate of mine, but the porridge gun went off before she got a decent grip of his todger.  Was sort of good practice for her and us, very much a win win.  The filthy tramp married an accountant later in life and became quite the up market socialite type.  Reckon a few of but maybe not all of the girls baying for justice will be in it for the money. 

Her snatch didnt half pong though. 

Are you sure about this post?

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

There was this quite good looking bird at school when i was fourteen, she would have been thirteen i reckon and most us lads fingered her and got in a bit of groping practice. A couple, a year or two older actually fucked her in some bushes by the soccer fields whist a few of us stood around with boners watching, and had to settle for wankers cramp. She was going to grope the knob of a mate of mine, but the porridge gun went off before she got a decent grip of his todger.  Was sort of good practice for her and us, very much a win win.  The filthy tramp married an accountant later in life and became quite the up market socialite type.  Reckon a few of but maybe not all of the girls baying for justice will be in it for the money. 

Her snatch didnt half pong though. 

I didn't know you went to school with Kate Middleton?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Oh that, no. Actually more of a case she "assaulted " us boys. She'd have her mits down your trousers in a flash.  Cant say that the boys wernt "up" for it though/ She may have been fourteen a bit unsure there. But most of the kids i knew then were "at it" to some degree or another. It was "up norf" in those long ago days.  Pretty typical i think.

Come to think of it, there was another kid, he would be fifteen and used to get picked up round the back of a local row of shops by an old guy in an MG sports car once a week.  The deal was ten bob for the old guy to tug him off and visa versa. We were pretty street wise. These days Kids at 14 or so have no idea about life. Most anyway.  

We've all had our teenage fumbles but I would advise you not to post details on an unsecured webpage because overzealous pigs are building careers out of this kind of thing these days.

4 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Oh that, no. Actually more of a case she "assaulted " us boys. She'd have her mits down your trousers in a flash.  Cant say that the boys wernt "up" for it though/ She may have been fourteen a bit unsure there. But most of the kids i knew then were "at it" to some degree or another. It was "up norf" in those long ago days.  Pretty typical i think.

Come to think of it, there was another kid, he would be fifteen and used to get picked up round the back of a local row of shops by an old guy in an MG sports car once a week.  The deal was ten bob for the old guy to tug him off and visa versa. We were pretty street wise. These days Kids at 14 or so have no idea about life. Most anyway.  

I bet you miss that caretakers job.

• Like 3