CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

31 days is harsh but you are a total cunt with plenty of form. I’m guessing it was monumentals oriental ping pong ball firing mrs- the other spackers here you would have attacked have never been with 5ft of a fanny except the day they were born

ps get fucked

If it wasn’t yours then maybe it was neil’s? Either way, I love you. 

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I spent the entire weekend in the cooler, hung from said pony tail whilst roops thrashed my ball bag with a fistfull of nettles. 

And all because I suggested someones mum enjoys getting messy. What depressing times we live in.

Any chance of you getting the old gang back together and going at it again over PM?

You whinging pansy I had 76 hours in the cooler .. there was fuck all there other than some mummified remains of a cunt wearing a yellow tie.

Bill and Melinda are personal friends of mine. Their weekly email message "The Optimist" tells me that. I also believe that their worldwide vaccination programmes have saved many millions of lives, especially children, but we haven't played our part by biting the bullet and dying off to make way for them. What the world needs is increasing life expectancy in the developing world and decreasing expectancy in the West. It is actually happening. It's not a dream. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Bill and Melinda are personal friends of mine. Their weekly email message "The Optimist" tells me that. I also believe that their worldwide vaccination programmes have saved many millions of lives, especially children, but we haven't played our part by biting the bullet and dying off to make way for them. What the world needs is increasing life expectancy in the developing world and decreasing expectancy in the West. It is actually happening. It's not a dream. 

I’ve got a dream: your brutal slaying at the hands of a dozen machete wielding ISIS cunts

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

That explains your autism/acute spasticness. 

Id like to wish you from all the Corner, a rapid and painful acceleration of your condition.

Get Dead Soon.

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

That explains your autism/acute spasticness. 

Id like to wish you from all the Corner, a rapid and painful acceleration of your condition.

Get Dead Soon.

Choose

1 in a million severe vaccine side effects

10,000 dead/50,000 long-covid patients in a million no vaccine

Born free, wherever the wind blows, wherever the grass grows, born free, then life is worth living, if you're born free! Staaay free... Mat Monro was vaccinated. 

LOL and die soon.

40 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Choose

Born free, wherever the wind blows, wherever the grass grows, born free, then life is worth living, if you're born free! Staaay free... Mat Monro was vaccinated. 

LOL and die soon.

Covid = bullshit, never happened.

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Choose

LOL and die soon.

........everybody dies.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Are you a spasticologist Eric. Just asking, as you appear to have a wide knowledge of this subject. At the very least I suspect you may be secretly using a spazzometer or similar device.

Yes, I am one of those long words. And I write life stories of spastics, which means I'm also a spackographer.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Are you a spasticologist Eric. Just asking, as you appear to have a wide knowledge of this subject. At the very least I suspect you may be secretly using a spazzometer or similar device.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, I am one of those long words. And I write life stories of spastics, which means I'm also a spackographer.

Am I right in thinking @Ape™️(?) invented the cunt index in the days of no leaderboard? 

I think its only right that there should be the opposite in the form of a spazzometer/spako-meter to see you comes second to Stupid Harold in the fuckwit stakes.

Sort it out cunts

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Am I right in thinking @Ape™️(?) invented the cunt index in the days of no leaderboard? 

I think its only right that there should be the opposite in the form of a spazzometer/spako-meter to see you comes second to Stupid Harold in the fuckwit stakes.

Sort it out cunts

How about a prime time TV talent show? The Spack Factor maybe, or Spackortunity Knocks?

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The original version was by Dr Cunt. I've still got a copy of it somewhere. Ratty and I had a near-perfect cunt-to-comment ratio back in those days but it's all gone to shit now.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

How about a prime time TV talent show? The Spack Factor maybe, or Spackortunity Knocks?

Many years ago Sailor Moon posted a nomination entitled "The C Factor" which was intended to pit members head-to-head, eliminating the weakest each round. Needless to say, it didn't last long before it was deleted.

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Many years ago Sailor Moon posted a nomination entitled "The C Factor" which was intended to pit cunts head-to-head, eliminating the weakest each round. Needless to say, it didn't last long before it was deleted.

Quincy also started a nom of the best cunt wins or fight night or something like that. I believe Ape vs Eddie was the first bout he suggested? I think it was around the same time when the silly cunts were bragging about their fucking watches. 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Quincy also started a nom of the best cunt wins or fight night or something like that. I believe Ape vs Eddie was the first bout he suggested? I think it was around the same time when the silly cunts were bragging about their fucking watches. 

Who can forget ... the carpark!!!!