CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That Banksy Cunt

Neil

4 hours ago, Neil said:

He's now sponsoring a boat that rescues refugees,maybe he could have the cunts stay at his too.Fucking doodly prick.

Surely your van is going spare at the moment, Neil? A few quick squirts of bathroom sealant and I reckon you can market the Bedford Rascal as sea-going to an overseas purchaser. Free carpet off cuts and protest chains in the back too, no doubt. No one is watching the Norfolk coast, I imagine. Your more intrepid refugee will surely fancy Rotterdam to Yarmouth on a warm day. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Surely your van is going spare at the moment, Neil? A few quick squirts of bathroom sealant and I reckon you can market the Bedford Rascal as sea-going to an overseas purchaser. Free carpet off cuts and protest chains in the back too, no doubt. No one is watching the Norfolk coast, I imagine. Your more intrepid refugee will surely fancy Rotterdam to Yarmouth on a warm day. 

Plus, the vans new owners will be charged and questioned by Norfolk police in connection with several missing person enquiries, once forensics have been over it.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What I find odd is that these caring Asian fathers who came to the UK to give their children a better life seem very prone to snatching their children and taking them back to the Asian and African shitholes from whence they themselves came when the relationships break down.

Roberts Maxwell was buried in israel despite being 'British'. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I mean driving round central Londonistan. 

It costs about 3 grand a day now to drive into Londonistan thanks to our glorious leader Mr. Khan. Congestion charge, Low Emission Zone charge, sitting in a traffic jam behind a load of bicycle cunts dressed in Lycra like bumhole aficionados. It’s enough to almost make you use public transport but all the bus drivers are dead from bat flu. 

Allah Akbar.

43 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It costs about 3 grand a day now to drive into Londonistan thanks to our glorious leader Mr. Khan. Congestion charge, Low Emission Zone charge, sitting in a traffic jam behind a load of bicycle cunts dressed in Lycra like bumhole aficionados. It’s enough to almost make you use public transport but all the bus drivers are dead from bat flu. 

Allah Akbar.

You can only get about 10 people on buses now. That Fu Manchu cunt and his minions are laughing into their sweet and sour pork balls at us. 

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What I find odd is that these caring Asian fathers who came to the UK to give their children a better life seem very prone to snatching their children and taking them back to the Asian and African shitholes from whence they themselves came when the relationships break down.

That depends what you qualify as “relationships”. Arranged marriages, rape and beatings hardly fulfil the criteria.

Guest judgetwi

Interesting, I believe the crew of this shitboat are all vegans and they have a “ flat heirarchy”.  Now i’m no sailor but I understand that the sea is  a dangerous place and some cunt has to make a decision at some point. So what the fuck is this “flat hierarchy” going to do when they are in shit street? 

Are they going to have a meeting, discuss the obvious danger of the racist rocks 200 yards away and have a fucking vote? As I remember the libtards ain’t all that keen on votes. 

This post subject to the approval of the confused trannie wannabe.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting, I believe the crew of this shitboat are all vegans and they have a “ flat heirarchy”.  Now i’m no sailor but I understand that the sea is  a dangerous place and some cunt has to make a decision at some point. So what the fuck is this “flat hierarchy” going to do when they are in shit street? 

Are they going to have a meeting, discuss the obvious danger of the racist rocks 200 yards away and have a fucking vote? As I remember the libtards ain’t all that keen on votes. 

This post subject to the approval of the confused trannie wannabe.

Glad to see you back Judge.