CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Got you, I understand your sentiment...etc. As opposed to ‘Hahaha...I’ve caught you out due to my craftiness!’ Anything else you need me to explain? Do you need most posts illustrating? Fuck off you paranoid meff.

Most loudmouth cunts, especially oversensitive and easily triggered petulant ones, appear immune to basic manners when put to the test. It's typical for newbies to be aggressive, but the repetition soon runs out of steam. I'm fucking desperate for some of this year's new blood to prove worthy of the Corner, but I honestly don't rate your chances of survival, DC. I'll be surprised if you're still here in January. We'll see.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Most loudmouth cunts, especially oversensitive and easily triggered petulant ones, appear immune to basic manners when put to the test. It's typical for newbies to be aggressive, but the repetition soon runs out of steam. I'm fucking desperate for some of this year's new blood to prove worthy of the Corner, but I honestly don't rate your chances of survival, DC. I'll be surprised if you're still here in January. We'll see.

Wow, actual survival eh? Grow the fuck up you keyboard hero...

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I fear it's too late for young Cnut, he's no more capable of turning back the tide than his historical namesake was.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

So now you’re a metaphorical Canute? In your own time.

Fishing for ‘Likes?’ You peaked last week....enjoy your slide.

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fishing for ‘Likes?’ You peaked last week....enjoy your slide.

A friendly bit of advice; try and say whatever you've got to say when you originally quote someone. Going back and re-quoting the same post, and then yourself, makes you look like a rattled, out of his depth, spastic fucking cunt. 

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A friendly bit of advice; try and say whatever you've got to say when you originally quote someone. Going back and re-quoting the same post, and then yourself, makes you look like a rattled, out of his depth, spastic fucking cunt. 

A semicolon which isn't dividing two concurrent sentences and denoting equal validity. Nor is it employed as an incremental list break... reckless, I like it.

Bawsy won't.

9 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

That's a bit harsh.

I go away for a few days holiday to the Punakaiki resort and come back to find your still here insulting folk. FF sake you miserable mealy mouthed cunt, do the world a favour and hang yourself in public. Better still, leap in front of a truck on the M1. You filthy low life. 

What facilities does Punkape have at his resort? Presumably Catholic Mass, crazy golf and compulsory bumming?

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A semicolon which isn't dividing two concurrent sentences and denoting equal validity. Nor is it employed as an incremental list break... reckless, I like it.

Bawsy won't.

I've seen a lot worse. A colon might have been better, but at least it wasn't an ellipsis.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yeah but he's privileged and successful and we're all just jealous and should bow down and suck his cock blah blah fucking blah.

Which would sound ridiculous coming from any cunt, but it's especially outrageous when you consider that this is the attitude of our resident communist, ChildePolitburoHarold.

Childo isn't a commie, he is just another soft liberal leftie. A real commie is flog 'em and hang 'em .. not a log different than a far right fruitcake.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I stand by that post and the fact that Trump has 10 million more votes than last time, not including the votes not credited to him yet should arouse some suspicion from a cunt with your self proclaimed genius status. Unless of course  it’s you who is the prize schmuck? I will of course accept your apology when the blindingly obvious fraud is overturned and ‘The Donald’ is installed for four more years. 

Good luck with that...we'll speak again on this on the 20th January. 👍

15 hours ago, ratcum said:

This is exactly what Moses said to God when he received those ridiculous commandments. How old are you again Wolfman? 

On the subject of religion, Herr obersturmbannführer, my contact at a South East London synagogue has informed me that two burial plots were needed for one recently deceased. Now this could all be coincidence, but considering Jewdy's vanished into the ether, I'm just joining the dots here.. 

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I fear it's too late for young Cnut, he's no more capable of turning back the tide than his historical namesake was.

I'm giving it 2/1 that Dyslexic doesn't make it past Christmas. He's attempting the @judgetwiinsolation technique, but has neither the wit or repertoire to pull it off... 

• Like 3

On 17/11/2020 at 13:25, Mrs Roops said:

Wow indeed...

Add "prize schmuck" to your miniscule list of talents.

Well, fuck me sideways and call me Frank, as your comebacks are becoming just as one dimensional. I'll expect you to include "gig economy", "schmuck", and "thickster" in your retort...