CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

13 hours ago, Goober said:

Who's flustered? 

Arizona hasn't declared. Fox News was the first to call it and that was followed by many other networks, although some are holding out. States don't declare their own results until all votes are verified and that usually takes a month. 

Georgia is Republican through and through.

In Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin both houses of the legislature are Republican controlled although all three have Democrat Governors. All four are, therefore, red states, not blue. It's the legislatures that set the voting rules and it's their rules that have created the delays in counting the postal ballots which gave the mistaken impression that Trump was winning. 

As for Trucking's claims about the additional 100K+ votes mysteriously appearing in Michigan, even the original Conservative author of that has retracted it cuz its bollocks. 

What were you saying about doing homework?

It's also looking more likely that PA is going blue too, which would put the result beyond all doubt. 

Trump's losing fair and square. Sorry. 

I don’t accept any of this and I can’t be bothered to argue about it. The leftist cunts are going to see what they’ve been falsely claiming for years now. Hundreds of thousands of patriots taking to the streets. Let’s see how the lefty soy boys with their skateboards and koolade haired middle class whores of BLM and Antifa fare against real protesters. LOL. I’m looking forward to this.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Is that why the cunt has been whinging non stop about the naughty brits and had to feed the yanks a pack of lies about the UK violating GFA? We soon cleared up all that nonsense now he gets very tetchy whenever somebody raises the issue of Article III paragraph 2 with him. He's got a bit of a short fuse that chap, not very useful in his line of work. Perhaps he should try farming cows if Ireland has a market left for it after Brexit. MOOOOOO!

Careful what you say to Panzy TF or you’ll have the Irish Union of Beggars, Buskers and Blethering Bum Bandits coming for you. They don’t mess about you know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

That didnt work for boris or pritti or jacob... or any of them...tell ya what why dont ya join herr faragens anti lockdown partay 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panz have you lot made any plans where you’re going to dump all the produce you currently export to the U.K. after Christmas, when we tell you to kindly stick it all up your arse, we’re not buying from mouthy gobshites, full of their own self importance, moving forward?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t accept any of this and I can’t be bothered to argue about it. The leftist cunts are going to see what they’ve been falsely claiming for years now. Hundreds of thousands of patriots taking to the streets. Let’s see how the lefty soy boys with their skateboards and koolade haired middle class whores of BLM and Antifa fare against real protesters. LOL. I’m looking forward to this.

I'll grant you it could get fucking ugly. I guess over here we can just sit back and enjoy the show. 

Don't matter a fuck anyway, with Mitch holding the power in the Senate Biden would be able to achieve the square root of fuck all as President. 

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'll grant you it could get fucking ugly. I guess over here we can just sit back and enjoy the show. 

Don't matter a fuck anyway, with Mitch holding the power in the Senate Biden would be able to achieve the square root of fuck all as President. 

With Biden in the White House China will have free reign to continue as they were before Trump. That should worry the entire world. I believe history will show Trump as a hero and patriot who was betrayed by cunts of the highest order in his own country, who it looks like, will now never be held to account.

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Careful what you say to Panzy TF or you’ll have the Irish Union of Beggars, Buskers and Blethering Bum Bandits coming for you. They don’t mess about you know.

Out of likes, Bill, unfortunately a bit like the Trumpster, but it ain't over till the fat lady recounts the votes. 

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The crowd that is laying siege to the voting centre in Maricopa, Arizona are armed to the teeth in the hope that ANTIFA turn up. Arizona is an open carry state so this could turn into a bloodbath if the commies decide to grow some bollocks.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Goober said:

Don't forget the Supreme court as well.

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

Don't forget the Supreme court as well.

One thing you can say about Donald Trump is that he’s not going to roll over and give up. I can see this going all the way to SCOTUS. And in the meantime he’ll cause a lot of triggered lefties with loads of Presidential pardons.

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

With Biden in the White House China will have free reign to continue as they were before Trump. That should worry the entire world. I believe history will show Trump as a hero and patriot who was betrayed by cunts of the highest order in his own country, who it looks like, will now never be held to account.

I agree that under Biden, Chinks will have more trade protection and will continue their manufacturing/dumping  strategy and that of commercial buyouts.
The additional bollocks of Biden’s “enlightened” approach to global warming, will change fuck all overall and potentially lead to increased emissions in shithole countries, including China. The use of the cheapest, dirtiest energy sources is absolutely essential to keeping production costs as low as possible. To look “progressive and green”, chinks are already outsourcing a lot of their production to dumps with even lower environmental standards and workers’ protection laws. Besides Asia, a lot of crap is now extracted, processed and manufactured in Africa. Need I say more?

Just now, King Billy said:

One thing you can say about Donald Trump is that he’s not going to roll over and give up. I can see this going all the way to SCOTUS. And in the meantime he’ll cause a lot of triggered lefties with loads of Presidential pardons.

He's going to fucking rampage through this. In Pennsylvania, they've had drop boxes for postal ballots everywhere. It used to be a requirement that you signed your ballot paper but that it got changed. What no fucker in these states cannot answer is why they didn't just duplicate the system in Florida which had all of its absentee and postal votes counted BEFORE the in person votes.

Word has it, Senator Ted Cruz himself is going to argue this before the Supreme court.

On a lighter note, I came across this beauty of Seb Gorka wiping his arse with Kay Burley the other night. If this had gone on another 10 minutes it would have been up there with Jordan Peterson's demolition of Cathy Newman....

37 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I agree that under Biden, Chinks will have more trade protection and will continue their manufacturing/dumping  strategy and that of commercial buyouts.
The additional bollocks of Biden’s “enlightened” approach to global warming, will change fuck all overall and potentially lead to increased emissions in shithole countries, including China. The use of the cheapest, dirtiest energy sources is absolutely essential to keeping production costs as low as possible. To look “progressive and green”, chinks are already outsourcing a lot of their production to dumps with even lower environmental standards and workers’ protection laws. Besides Asia, a lot of crap is now extracted, processed and manufactured in Africa. Need I say more?

With any luck, before The Don is dragged kicking and screaming from the Shite House he'll settle a few scores with the tiddlywinks. Namely making the little cunts pay for spreading this bat flu around the globe thanks to their vile standards of hygiene and the bullshitting way they tried to cover it up to make their Stalinist regime seem perfect.

Atomic flyed lice anyone?

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With any luck, before The Don is dragged kicking and screaming from the Shite House he'll settle a few scores with the tiddlywinks. Namely making the little cunts pay for spreading this bat flu around the globe thanks to their vile standards of hygiene and the bullshitting way they tried to cover it up to make their Stalinist regime seem perfect.

Atomic flyed lice anyone?

Stubby?

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

He's going to fucking rampage through this. In Pennsylvania, they've had drop boxes for postal ballots everywhere. It used to be a requirement that you signed your ballot paper but that it got changed. What no fucker in these states cannot answer is why they didn't just duplicate the system in Florida which had all of its absentee and postal votes counted BEFORE the in person votes.

Word has it, Senator Ted Cruz himself is going to argue this before the Supreme court.

On a lighter note, I came across this beauty of Seb Gorka wiping his arse with Kay Burley the other night. If this had gone on another 10 minutes it would have been up there with Jordan Peterson's demolition of Cathy Newman....

I saw it. He served her up a new arsehole and left her looking like a complete Cunt, which she is.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

'Officer Chauvin, you're free to go.'

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Panz have you lot made any plans where you’re going to dump all the produce you currently export to the U.K. after Christmas, when we tell you to kindly stick it all up your arse, we’re not buying from mouthy gobshites, full of their own self importance, moving forward?

Dunno bally baby..maybe when ya get yer Romanian teeth installed they mite make ya a little bit more European in yer outlook n buy an aul Turkey n ham off us.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Is that why the cunt has been whinging non stop about the naughty brits and had to feed the yanks a pack of lies about the UK violating GFA? We soon cleared up all that nonsense now he gets very tetchy whenever somebody raises the issue of Article III paragraph 2 with him. He's got a bit of a short fuse that chap, not very useful in his line of work. Perhaps he should try farming cows if Ireland has a market left for it after Brexit. MOOOOOO!

Trukky baby the only farmers that are in the gick are yer own when all the lovely subsidies dry up ..them n the foreigners that own vast tracts of the UK.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Just now, PANZER MURPHY said:

Trukky baby the only farmers that are in the gick are yer own when all the lovely subsidies dry up ..them n the foreigners that own vast tracts of the UK.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

They will still have subsidies, the difference is Paddy they will now be paid by HM government rather than Brussels who won't give a shit when Ireland's farmers are queuing up at dole offices. Aberdeen Angus and Welsh lamb exports are booming. Plenty to go round for our new Jap friends.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How was porridge and was it worth it? 

Yes. Not for the first time, Mrs Roops finished what I started. Whereas my constant nonce accusations didn't fuck The Judge off, Roops' leashing of him did. Similar to my other six month ban for bullying Ding incessantly, she mopped up my leftovers and fucked him off within one day.

Each ban was more than worth seeing the back of those two fucking wankers.

Top team work there, Roops. Two sizeable site donations are in the post.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yes. Not for the first time, Mrs Roops finished what I started. Whereas my constant nonce accusations didn't fuck The Judge off, Roops' leashing of him did. Similar to my other six month ban for bullying Ding incessantly, she mopped up my leftovers and fucked him off within one day.

Each ban was more than worth seeing the back of those two fucking wankers.

Top team work there, Roops. Two sizeable site donations are in the post.

Did you know that Roops has revealed herself as an epidemiologist without equal and an authority on global pandemic strategies while you were away? I think we should all clap and bang saucepans for her at least once a week. Captain Tom is yesterdays man.