CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THE GREAT RESET?

King Billy

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It wil inevitably have that effect by accelerating changes that were already taking place and possibly introducing a few new ones. Ultimately the inefficiency of market driven societies compared with centrally controlled more authoritarian states to gear up to a pandemic or national emergency is a lesson that cannot be ignored. Further, societies that have promoted diversity and ethnic minorities largely living in self contained cultural pockets, oblivious to the needs of social distancing etc, such as post colonial divide and rule Britain are at an overall disadvantage. Lacking hegemony, lacking strong professional leadership, set on a bizarre path of proving to itself it still has an independent major role in the world, even if it means obvious long term damage, the UK is likely to fall further behind. 

Russian commies (and their new incarnation) were and still largely are a disorganised, wasteful, red tape ridden, piss-poor, alcoholic wasteland. Your noble pontificating over central command advantages is derived from propaganda and no life experience - you have seen fuck all, read shit and then write this utter bollocks. 
And then you go off on some other colonial mind trip. Utter shit.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

They've always been nutters in Afghanistan. That's why its called the graveyard of empires. Lord Elphinstone's army and dependents were massacred during the First Afghan war in the full knowledge that the might of British India would be thrown at them. During the Third Afghan war they even invaded the British India and won complete independence. Whenever attacked by an outside power, they play to their advantages. Every village is a mini fortress, males are taught to use firearms from a young age and to use wanton savagery to terrorise their enemy if necessary. The terrain is a complete nightmare to outsiders and any local warlord who claims to be an ally, regardless of how much he is paid, can transform into a bloodthirsty enemy at any moment. The Russians knew all about this from the "great game" they played with the British in the 19th century but Brezhnev still ordered them in regardless.

Gorbachev was the last great Soviet leader because he managed to outwit the hardliners in the Politburo and military long enough to make the Soviet Union untenable.

The women of Afghanistan also have a bit of a reputation for sadism, I think Kipling mentioned them in one of his stories or poems- they would apparently search through battlefields after a skirmish like ghouls, looking for surviving enemy troops to mutilate and torture to death.  

21 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

With half the population starving and dependent on UN aid ?  And with the biggest national exports crystal meth and malware ?  

Neither governmental system is perfect.  The west does have corruption creeping in here and there, but because of a system of checks and balances, no one person has ultimate power, and most of the corrupt get caught.  With centrally controlled authoritarian states, you only need one sociopath (such as Joe Stalin), to sneakily make his way to the top and award himself the power of life and death, and then things really start to go downhill fast for the average citizen.  

I don't mean to lecture you, but it is kind of an outmoded model of government, purely because it permits psychos to murder their way to the top job and then run their countries into the ground.  

They are also a major poppies/heroin grower/producer. Why bother with cheap crops to feed the pleb, when there is real money to be made? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

They are also a major poppies/heroin grower/producer. Why bother with cheap crops to feed the pleb, when there is real money to be made? 

I didn't know that !  Crikey, even more reason for a spot of regime change.  

25 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The women of Afghanistan also have a bit of a reputation for sadism, I think Kipling mentioned them in one of his stories or poems- they would apparently search through battlefields after a skirmish like ghouls, looking for surviving enemy troops to mutilate and torture to death.  

When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains, 
And the women come out to cut up what remains, 
Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains 
An' go to your Gawd like a soldier.

from The Young British Soldier

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Russian commies (and their new incarnation) were and still largely are a disorganised, wasteful, red tape ridden, piss-poor, alcoholic wasteland. Your noble pontificating over central command advantages is derived from propaganda and no life experience - you have seen fuck all, read shit and then write this utter bollocks. 
And then you go off on some other colonial mind trip. Utter shit.

And you are a common loud mouth with a GCSE C grade in History. 

33 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

At least that's more respectable than the big fat black dildo that warms up your arse every night. 

Your obsession with things inserted into men's arses clearly indicates that you're a fucking pervert who deserves to be shot.  When your feelings of self worth have completely evaporated, can I watch as you hang yourself? I need fresh material for the wank bank.

8 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Your obsession with things inserted into men's arses clearly indicates that you're a fucking pervert who deserves to be shot.  When your feelings of self worth have completely evaporated, can I watch as you hang yourself? I need fresh material for the wank bank.

At last Confessions of a Justified Sinner. 

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I heard a story from one of my Father's friends who did some off the books work in Afghanistan in the early 1980s. It went something like the men would take a captured Soviet soldier to an isolated ravine and stake his hands and feet to the ground then a woman would come with a sharp knife. Depending if that soldier had been good or bad toward the local population would decide if a big cut or a small one was made in his stomach before he was left to die.

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d like to repeatedly smash a breeze block dipped in liquid badger shit over your stupid fucking head

So you are one of the filthy scum that indulge in nocturnal rural terrorising of badgers plus illegal hare coarsing. To say nothing of the gay group sex in the bushes. You dirty bastard. You are at it all the time. 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

I heard a story from one of my Father's friends who did some off the books work in Afghanistan in the early 1980s. It went something like the men would take a captured Soviet soldier to an isolated ravine and stake his hands and feet to the ground then a woman would come with a sharp knife. Depending if that soldier had been good or bad toward the local population would decide if a big cut or a small one was made in his stomach before he was left to die.

Yet another mate or relative you can live vicariously through, salivating at the prospect of being a big hard Tom Clancy-esque throat-slitter for the day. The kind of man who hangs around the pubs of Hereford with his tongue lolling out like a Labrador. I can smell the self-loathing from here. Off the books work? Does that mean you turn the meter off?

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yet another mate or relative you can live vicariously through, salivating at the prospect of being a big hard Tom Clancy-esque throat-slitter for the day. The kind of man who hangs around the pubs of Hereford with his tongue lolling out like a Labrador. I can smell the self-loathing from here. Off the books work? Does that mean you turn the meter off?

Matron, not everyone drinks in the same poofter pubs as yourself. I'm sure you're used to establishments where there is a drag artist and plenty of bumming going on in the toilets but coming from a family like mine, we drank in places where lefty shitstains like yourself would have been taken into a quiet room by some unsavory chaps and "advised" to drink elsewhere. 

Just for the record however, Afghanistan was a paradise for private contractors in the 1980s. I even fact checked some of the stuff that the chap told me on ARRSE, who are notorious for exposing walts and I got sent a link to a youthful picture of the man in question with some mujahideen in 1983. Apparently, he was making a tidy living out of the Soviet-Afghan war until the Americans took a closer interest.