CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THE GREAT RESET?

King Billy

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Trukkys just givin truth to what sammy Johnson said back in the day..every man thinks meanly of himself for not being a soldier..he even wore a red coat..plus he was a cunt

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Hows the preparations for the loyalist terror campaign going over there Paddy? Is sweet Leo hiding out at his mother's house? Simon Coveney needs to watch his step as well. His kind of inflammatory language could put the gun back into Irish politics.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Matron, not everyone drinks in the same poofter pubs as yourself. I'm sure you're used to establishments where there is a drag artist and plenty of bumming going on in the toilets but coming from a family like mine, we drank in places where lefty shitstains like yourself would have been taken into a quiet room by some unsavory chaps and "advised" to drink elsewhere

Just for the record however, Afghanistan was a paradise for private contractors in the 1980s. I even fact checked some of the stuff that the chap told me on ARRSE, who are notorious for exposing walts and I got sent a link to a youthful picture of the man in question with some mujahideen in 1983. Apparently, he was making a tidy living out of the Soviet-Afghan war until the Americans took a closer interest. 

It’s late here Trucky, so I’m only reading every few words, but from what I gather, I applaud your honesty and quite frankly where you park your pork sword is your business. Bravo. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s late here Trucky, so I’m only reading every few words, but from what I gather, I applaud your honesty and quite frankly where you park your pork sword is your business. Bravo. 

Poofs are alright in their place, but you wouldn’t want one to marry your daughter.

42 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Very clever Matron! I bet you're a whizz at those fill in the blank English tests. Fuck off!

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 19/09/2020 at 15:33, Last Cunt Standing said:

Very childish LCS.  A perfect example of being "quoted out of context".  

Back on topic. Yesterday Queer Starmer giving his first speech to the ‘virtual’ Labour Party conference slipped in the phrase ‘Build Back Better’. Justin Trudeau, possibly the biggest cunt in charge of a so called civilised western democracy at present just happened to use the same phrase at the state opening of Canada’s Parliament, which has become no more than a rubber stamp job for his libtard governments policies, Dictator Daniel Andrews the premier of Victoria just by coincidence used the same weird phrase in a press conference yesterday, while he has Melbourne under the most authoritarian lockdown measures in the world. Joe Biden, the walking dead puppet who the Democrat Party have decided is their best hope of beating Donald J Trump in November is running under the main campaign slogan of...., yeah that’s right BUILD BACK BETTER! Biden is just a Trojan horse who will be retired within weeks of the Clinton/Obama party cheating their way to the Whitehouse.

BUILD BACK BETTER is a UN slogan/sound bite which they use on propaganda material to push forward their doomsday climate change bullshit. Is it just me or does anyone else find it a bit strange and also disturbing that all these cunts just happened to include it in televised addresses yesterday?

FUCKING WAKE UP YOU CUNTS! REMEMBER WHO BROUGHT THIS TO YOUR ATTENTION WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR FUCKING MASKS OFF AND REALISE THAT EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IS A FUCKING HOAX AND ALL YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS ARE GONE. WILLINGLY HANDED OVER WITHOUT A FUCKING WHIMPER.

YOU FUCKING MASK WANKER PUSSY CUNTS.

• Like 1

On 19/09/2020 at 05:34, Trucking Funt said:

Hows the preparations for the loyalist terror campaign going over there Paddy? Is sweet Leo hiding out at his mother's house? Simon Coveney needs to watch his step as well. His kind of inflammatory language could put the gun back into Irish politics.

Loyalist terror campaign?..trukky baby they're too busy killing each other over drugs n wheres the best palce to flog em..rest of the time they're banging roids n gettin tattoos of bulldogs or somthing..by the way what do the fellahs on ARRSE think of you..a shiftless civvy who turned his back on the colours..or did ya leave that bit out.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Loyalist terror campaign?..trukky baby they're too busy killing each other over drugs n wheres the best palce to flog em..rest of the time they're banging roids n gettin tattoos of bulldogs or somthing..by the way what do the fellahs on ARRSE think of you..a shiftless civvy who turned his back on the colours..or did ya leave that bit out.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Whatever you think of them Paddy, they still put the fear of god into you cunts. You're still fucking whinging about Dublin and Monaghan over there but then you always did find the taste of your own medicine rather bitter. 

Anyone can use ARRSE. You don't need to have been in the forces. I know some of them on there through the RBL. The only people who aren't tolerated are Walts because they quickly get rumbled and I've seen a few given the type of cunting on there that would put this place to shame.

• Like 1

COVID 19   ‘PANDEMIC’            307 people under the age of 60 who didn’t have other serious conditions have died in the U.K. since February. Cause of death Covid 19.            4 people under 20 who didn’t have other serious conditions have died in the U.K. since February. Cause of death Covid 19.                                        The average age of all people who’ve died of or with Covid 19 in the U.K. is 81.                          Last week in the U.K. 17 people died of or from Covid 19.   16 people died from accidents in the home.

ARE YOU ALL FUCKING SCARED YET?

FUCKING STAY AT HOME LOCKDOWN MASK WANKERS.

IT’S A MASSIVE FUCKING HOAX. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

COVID 19   ‘PANDEMIC’            307 people under the age of 60 who didn’t have other serious conditions have died in the U.K. since February. Cause of death Covid 19.            4 people under 20 who didn’t have other serious conditions have died in the U.K. since February. Cause of death Covid 19.                                        The average age of all people who’ve died of or with Covid 19 in the U.K. is 81.                          Last week in the U.K. 17 people died of or from Covid 19.   16 people died from accidents in the home.

Agreed. 

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

What the fuck is going on Eric?

I can’t understand how easily the masses have been frightened into total submission. I fear the worst.

Because chemical intervention via food and packaging chemical additives, combined with the systematic dumbing down within the education system has produced a planet full of easily led fucking spastics.

On 24/09/2020 at 19:47, King Billy said:

Back on topic. Yesterday Queer Starmer giving his first speech to the ‘virtual’ Labour Party conference slipped in the phrase ‘Build Back Better’. Justin Trudeau, possibly the biggest cunt in charge of a so called civilised western democracy at present just happened to use the same phrase at the state opening of Canada’s Parliament, which has become no more than a rubber stamp job for his libtard governments policies, Dictator Daniel Andrews the premier of Victoria just by coincidence used the same weird phrase in a press conference yesterday, while he has Melbourne under the most authoritarian lockdown measures in the world. Joe Biden, the walking dead puppet who the Democrat Party have decided is their best hope of beating Donald J Trump in November is running under the main campaign slogan of...., yeah that’s right BUILD BACK BETTER! Biden is just a Trojan horse who will be retired within weeks of the Clinton/Obama party cheating their way to the Whitehouse.

BUILD BACK BETTER is a UN slogan/sound bite which they use on propaganda material to push forward their doomsday climate change bullshit. Is it just me or does anyone else find it a bit strange and also disturbing that all these cunts just happened to include it in televised addresses yesterday?

FUCKING WAKE UP YOU CUNTS! REMEMBER WHO BROUGHT THIS TO YOUR ATTENTION WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR FUCKING MASKS OFF AND REALISE THAT EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IS A FUCKING HOAX AND ALL YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS ARE GONE. WILLINGLY HANDED OVER WITHOUT A FUCKING WHIMPER.

YOU FUCKING MASK WANKER PUSSY CUNTS.

My God. The new Lloyd George. There's a vacant plinth in Bristol. FILL IT. 

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because chemical intervention via food and packaging chemical additives, combined with the systematic dumbing down within the education system has produced a planet full of easily led fucking spastics.

Eric none of that is true. The biggest intervention in most people's lives is their education, if you dumb that down and filter out any genuine debate between Left and Right, deter vocational teachers in favour of careerists, and substitute side issues such as gender and race for real questioning about the inequalities and class system in this country yoy have what we are now. Thatcherite Britain with a disintegrated society and failed economy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

My God. The new Lloyd George. There's a vacant plinth in Bristol. FILL IT. 

There’s a vacant plinth in Trafalgar Square that’s right up your street. A tenner says if you climb on everyone that looks will think they’ve just put back up the fucking no arms or legs torso cunt. The one that made all the pigeons throw up.

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Eric none of that is true. The biggest intervention in most people's lives is their education, if you dumb that down and filter out any genuine debate between Left and Right, deter vocational teachers in favour of careerists, and substitute side issues such as gender and race for real questioning about the inequalities and class system in this country yoy have what we are now. Thatcherite Britain with a disintegrated society and failed economy. 

My God. The new Neil Kinnock. There’s a disused coal mineshaft in Wales. Fill it.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Billy, I've said this before, things are gonna go up big time. The people will have had enough of this bullshit and what will happen will make the BLM riots in America look like the teddy bears picnic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Billy, I've said this before, things are gonna go up big time. The people will have had enough of this bullshit and what will happen will make the BLM riots in America look like the teddy bears picnic. 

I grew up in Belfast Gypps. Rioting is in my DNA. Bring it on.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

How come Johnny Adaire and the rest of the red hand brigade who lost the internal power struggle fucked off to Scotland. I could understand them studiously avoiding Kilburn, but theirs far more pleasant places to reside. I'm guessing they must have a lot of supporters there, and not too far from a ferry to Belfast either. What's the craic there William? 

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I went to Belfast in 1974. Me and my uncle and aunt and two brotherd were walking down this street. Dark as fuck as none of the street lights were working. All of a sudden up ahead, a load of dark figures came round the corner heading towards us. "Dont utter a word" said my uncle. We stopped and watched as these figures walked past us. All wearing balaclavas. They said nothing, just glanced at us and moved on disappearing literally like fucking phantoms in the night. "Provos" whispered my uncle.  Fucking frightening. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That and the strangely hypnotic, pacifying, tranquilizing effect of daytime TV.  Don't think about politics and real life, just watch this soap opera and be enthralled by the lives of fictional no hopers.  Let this fictitious misery take your mind off your actual life.