CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trevor McDonald

Eddie

Guest Weary&Disgusted

He wants to go out with a bang.  Expect to see plenty of papparazi shots of big trev red eyed in the backs of various limos with a mysterious white powdery residue visible around his nostrils, and some expensive young companions draped decoratively over his shoulders.  

nqXcJgDrBIA

On 24/09/2020 at 20:38, Weary&Disgusted said:

He wants to go out with a bang.  Expect to see plenty of papparazi shots of big trev red eyed in the backs of various limos with a mysterious white powdery residue visible around his nostrils, and some expensive young companions draped decoratively over his shoulders.  

nqXcJgDrBIA

Wonder how he fitted in in Devon at Topsham. 

52 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'd like to see the Vision Express advert remade with Sir Trev talking about the importance of good vision ogling half naked birds on the beach and sitting in a seedy Soho bar watching pole dancers get naked with various zoom shots of the nipples and fanny area. Phowwar!

Does anyone know the identity of the much younger white woman yet? There's bound to be one.

proof positive that you can teach them to speak properly, and dress them up smartly like in the PG Tips adverts, but they'll always revert to type eventually. 

I bet that even Don Warrington sucks his teeth and grabs his crotch when not in the public eye.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Does anyone know the identity of the much younger white woman yet? There's bound to be one.

proof positive that you can teach them to speak properly, and dress them up smartly like in the PG Tips adverts, but they'll always revert to type eventually. 

I bet that even Don Warrington sucks his teeth and grabs his crotch when not in the public eye.

Fuck off. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The nom. said 'a fresh start'. Have you considered it may not even be a woman?? It didn't do Silver Fox Phil's publicity any harm when he said he enjoyed golf...., sorry, I meant sticking his cock up a mans arsehole.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Like in the PG Tips adverts". You cunt. LOL

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope that police officers will be issued with skater-style knee protectors to prevent injuries whilst crushing the windpipes of filthy drug addicted violent criminals.

Security at Chessington World of Adventures wear them.  You seen them? Stab vests, military boots. Like fucking riot police. I guess they need all the protection as they search kiddies backpacks for shivs. 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Security at Chessington World of Adventures wear them.  You seen them? Stab vests, military boots. Like fucking riot police. I guess they need all the protection as they search kiddies backpacks for shivs. 

Is a shiv a backward gypsy?

In other words most gypsies?

• Like 1