CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

6 hours ago, Frank said:

I can’t lie, MC, I’m still reeling after Ape’s barbed comments from the other day.. the little man’s developed a real nasty streak. When are you going to learn? 

Shape shifting reptilians, Frank. I've never been the same since hearing David Icke, and apparently the Queens one. I hear they've a preference for effeminate sloane rangers in white drainpipe jeans, and psychedelic patterned shirts.

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Shape shifting reptilians, Frank. I've never been the same since hearing David Icke, and apparently the Queens one. I hear they've a preference for effeminate sloane rangers in white drainpipe jeans, and psychedelic patterned shirts.

Philip was born in Corfu. On a kitchen table reputedly, in a stone built hovel. What a slag.

Some poor cunt probably ate their dinner at that table later. Filthy savages. Fuck the EU.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Philip was born in Corfu. On a kitchen table reputedly, in a stone built hovel. What a slag.

Some poor cunt probably ate their dinner at that table later. Filthy savages. Fuck the EU.

Out of likes. With that sort of insight beware of decapitation via plate glass, or steeples falling from churches. 

10 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

What do you play?

sax spotter baby...bought it back in 2005 on a visit to Warsaw in a flea market/antiques shop ..theres no markings on it or they're worn away ..fukked around with it for years.. play by ear ..no formal musical tuition..whoda thunk ya can turn a buck from tootling 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

55 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

sax spotter baby...bought it back in 2005 on a visit to Warsaw in a flea market/antiques shop ..theres no markings on it or they're worn away ..fukked around with it for years.. play by ear ..no formal musical tuition..whoda thunk ya can turn a buck from tootling 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Have you mastered the sax solo from Bukkake Street yet?

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I used to play a little bit of alto ...I acquired one in a similar manner. But apart from noodling a few old jazz tunes..Satin Doll...take the A train, I didn’t do much with it.

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

I used to play a little bit of alto ...I acquired one in a similar manner. But apart from noodling a few old jazz tunes..Satin Doll...take the A train, I didn’t do much with it.

I was the same till i half drifted into a band try out n from there i became a sax for hire guy..nite here n a nite there..funeral work came by accident when the singer cried off with sickness..i was roped in..knew fuk all about religious music..played the hovis tune till everyone left.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

I recall you chastising me in your inimitable manner a few months back, when I was pointing out the fact that the WHO had lied and covered up for the CCP subhuman fuckers regarding the Bat Flu. You were of the opinion that the corrupt leadership of the WHO had been prompt and truthful in alerting the world to both the existence and the characteristics of the virus. Do you still believe that to be true? And what is your stance on the wearing of what are, to all intents and purposes, non medical grade, novelty masks? Which the WHO, for months said were of no or very little use at best, in the fight against the plague. Even on more than one occasion stating that they could cause infections to rise, due to poor hygiene practices around their use. And lastly, Do you have a view on what reasons the WHO have now changed their minds about lockdowns? They are now saying that lockdowns should only be a very temporary measure to make sure that health services don’t become overwhelmed and the catastrophic consequences of long lockdowns are far more damaging than the benefit, which is simply to delay the inevitable. Do you think that all this u turning could be a deliberate policy? Hopefully you can enlighten a thickster like me without publicly humiliating me too much, like on most previous occasions you’ve blessed me with your superior knowledge.

So after the affected yawns you now seek counsel from the oracle?

Aside from the mask issue I have answered your questions on other threads. Any mask is better than no mask. FWIW I use 3-ply medical grade type IIR surgical masks that conform to to EN:14683.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Aside from the mask issue I have answered your questions on other threads. Any mask is better than no mask. FWIW I use 3-ply medical grade type IIR surgical masks that conform to to EN:14683.

Yes, we are compelled over here. I wear one to go the shops. I don’t actually go anywhere else. I’ve read all the comments and yes...any face covering is better than nothing. Especially if there is no social distancing. There is quite a lot of it around my area and because I look after my elderly parents , I am keen to avoid it. I’m not too cool for school , I don’t care About being one of the sheeple, I know 5 people who have died. All were frail and over 75 . I don’t want to be the vector that passes it around..... and if I wash my hands , don’t touch my face and wear a mask at the shop... I won’t.

18 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I was the same till i half drifted into a band try out n from there i became a sax for hire guy..nite here n a nite there..funeral work came by accident when the singer cried off with sickness..i was roped in..knew fuk all about religious music..played the hovis tune till everyone left.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

More power to your elbow , Panzer. I play (played!) guitar, bass, in a pub covers band and a hillbilly trio doing blue grass versions ( double bass, banjo, uke) of pop tunes. I practise weekly in the music room....social distancing. But no gigs at all at the moment , I’m afraid.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I use an FFP3 half mask. I wear a FF mask because I ensure I am clean shaven - on my face.

11 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I use an FFP3 half mask. I wear a FF mask because I ensure I am clean shaven - on my face.

I’m living proof that masks are utterly fuckin useless. I’ve been using them regularly but I still caught the chinky bat-flu. Mine was avocado and honey with tea-tree oil which helped with my raging impetigo but resulted in me coughing up a hernia and unable to taste my daily IPA quota. I also got bee stings all over my head which was far worse than the aforementioned facial pus-party (but it was mid-summer.)So it’s a ‘no’ from me...maskcnuts.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

His mum became a nun before appearing in that Ashes to Ashes, Bowie video with a trailing placenta still dripping...vile Cunt.

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

More power to your elbow , Panzer. I play (played!) guitar, bass, in a pub covers band and a hillbilly trio doing blue grass versions ( double bass, banjo, uke) of pop tunes. I practise weekly in the music room....social distancing. But no gigs at all at the moment , I’m afraid.

Ive recently come across an old guitar and its another instrument to learn for when the world gets back to normal ...we're fond of the aul trad sesh over here ..knock out a tune an you'll not die of thirst.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

12 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ive recently come across an old guitar and its another instrument to learn for when the world gets back to normal ...we're fond of the aul trad sesh over here ..knock out a tune an you'll not die of thirst.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You’ll find that you’ll need to wipe/chisel the deposit off or the intonation may be compromised, to say nothing of ‘tacky-string’ issues. Now get tonally fucked...minstrelcnut.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’ll find that you’ll need to wipe/chisel the deposit off or the intonation may be compromised, to say nothing of ‘tacky-string’ issues. Now get tonally fucked...minstrelcnut.

Hello dc

Welcome to the corner im a doley loafer musican now but 30 years ago id have put a bomb under yer Austin maestro and left ya with no legs and a half functional bowel if ya were lucky..drink bleach...get fucked ..etc ..etc

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 3

On 09/10/2020 at 15:59, camberwell gypsy said:

What's the point of wearing a fucking mask as well as distancing? I'd like to echo the GP in Belfast who stated that these masks are akin to "Having a chain link fence to stop mosquitoes".  If any fucking chancer in uniform lays a finger on me, they'll need a fucking ventilator but it won't be for any disease. 

It's a well known fact that the gyppo's legendary immunity to soap and water confers immunity to most bacteria and viruses. They also enjoy talking with their fists which meabs they are conversation deprived.