CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young White Britons Who Try To Be Gangsta

Wolfie

53 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Simply roasted for about 20 minutes with a forestiere sauce served separately.A couple is rashers on bacon on the devil before goes in the oven is essential...

So you don't have a servant to do that for you. Homosexual peasant.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Simply roasted for about 20 minutes with a forestiere sauce served separately.A couple is rashers on bacon on the devil before goes in the oven is essential...

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

That’s more or less how I cook mine...I don’t eat it often...it can be very dry.

One of many reasons I still love the corner. On one thread we have certain members getting each other more rattled than the perimeter fence at Auschwitz, then on the next one down we have people swapping tips on how to cook a fucking grouse.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, nocti said:

One of many reasons I still love the corner. On one thread we have certain members getting each other more rattled than the perimeter fence at Auschwitz, then on the next one down we have people swapping tips on how to cook a fucking grouse.

It’s a wild and crazy place, that’s for sure. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If you had grouse you would prepare it by shoving it up your COVID infested civil parters arse for a week..

Misspelt and an apostrophe omitted, you ill-educated, illiterate bumder. If you're going to maintain this posh boy, expensively educated pretence you need to up your game.

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Pubs are still open in Cheshire so I’ve played golf and been to the pub.

I’m having roast grouse tonight shot by one of my public school pals on a shoot in Northumberland yesterday.He was distributing grouse to all and sundry in the golf club car park.

Life goes on...

Hoist with his own petard. You sir, are a fraud. To eat a grouse, the day after it has been shot is uncouth. The full flavour of the bird can only be tasted after several days hanging. I cannot believe there’s are cunts on here who believe your phoney bluffery. The game’s up Lord Fraud...

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Hoist with his own petard. You sir, are a fraud. To eat a grouse, the day after it has been shot is uncouth. The full flavour of the bird can only be tasted after several days hanging. I cannot believe there’s are cunts on here who believe your phoney bluffery. The game’s up Lord Fraud...

Nobody here believes the bullshit he serves up. However, one's preference for how well hung game is is entirely individual, I for one don't like birds too gamey. Punkers clearly prefers well hung though, particularly black men.

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Nobody here believes the bullshit he serves up. However, one's preference for how well hung game is is entirely individual, I for one don't like birds too gamey. Punker's clearly prefers well hung though, particularly black men.

Put it this way....The Saudi Princes/Kings, and the Duke himself, wouldn’t be seen dead, grousing (pronounced ‘griceing’) in mid-October in Northumberland. The grouse is ALWAYS hung up there, I can assure you. If he has a former school bumchum I’d suggest he’s been flogging wood pidgeon out of the back of his Chevette in the crazy golf car park. Northumberland grouse shoot in October? On Groupon?

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Put it this way....The Saudi Princes/Kings, and the Duke himself, wouldn’t be seen dead, grousing (pronounced ‘griceing’) in mid-October in Northumberland. The grouse is ALWAYS hung up there, I can assure you. If he has a former school bumchum I’d suggest he’s been flogging wood pidgeon out of the back of his Chevette in the crazy golf car park. Northumberland grouse shoot in October? On Groupon?

I'll take your word for it. Not much grouse shooting to be had in my barely above sea level vicinity. I've always preferred the noble pursuit of wildfowling. Far more challenging and rewarding.

9 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Bollocks, you know what i meant. Just wondering what led you to working at weekends as a doorman. Do you do any other sort of work, besides being on CC just about full time and being a massive cunt. 

Assuming as you said, you do it to earn a few extra  quid on a 12 hour weekend shift. Then i'm most probably right that your other job if you have one, dosnt pay enough to live on. In which case no woman not even a vile hag would have any interest  in you. Which would account for the time you spend on CC. I'd quite like to change my perspective of you from a shabby horrible little loser twat, to something that at least resembles a  semi decent human being.  Alternatively you could be an incurable chutney ferret. Just curious 🙂 

Still waiting for the SPCA to visit. 🙂 

Rude.

44 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Challenge accepted.

Not that it's racist to realise that the diversity which commissioner of this coin, Rishi Sunak, is referring to only really began establishing itself in the 1940's, by which time Britain was a thriving nation in and of itself, but I must admit I was interested in what you gentlemen thought of our lovely new 50p piece coming out next week...

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-diversity-built-britain-coin-unveiled