CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some people cant wear one for medical reasons and are fucking embarrassed to have to explain what ailment/illness they have to some fucking cunt who should mind their own business. As you should, you fucking brainwashed berk

Please explain a real reason why one couldn’t wear a thin surgical mask for 15 mins whilst out shopping? If there are, I’d suggest these weaklings stay the fuck at home

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Please explain a real reason why one couldn’t wear a thin surgical mask for 15 mins whilst out shopping? If there are, I’d suggest these weaklings stay the fuck at home

People with autism or are on the autism spectrum can suffer from sensory overload when wearing one. Some people have pulmonary problems, COPD, severe asthma and some heart problems. Don't shoot me I'm just the messenger. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Spastic Cunt conduct. Retarded twats with 4 CSE Grade 12’s in metalwork between them are now epidemiologists and virologists that know better. I hope their final, gasping, eye-bulging words are ‘gizza mask!’ Just for once, drop your smart-arsery and do as you’re fucking told you dense cunts.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spastic Cunt conduct. Retarded twats with 4 CSE Grade 12’s in metalwork between them are now epidemiologists and virologists that know better. I hope their final, gasping, eye-bulging words are ‘gizza mask!’ Just for once, drop your smart-arsery and do as you’re fucking told you dense cunts.

Couldn’t make out a fucking word of that. Take the face nappy off and tell us that again.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Nbhgtr Nguyen nnnhutrd, njhyt! Bhgtrfdres bbytrfgfy cunts.

Well that contained more common sense than the BBCs daily updates anyway.  

'Everybody stay at home, wear masks and avoid close proximity... unless you're black, Muslim or gay, then carry on doing exactly as you want (the police won't bother you), and if and when you do catch it, just blame it on racism and homophobia!

Tune in tomorrow when we explain why all white people are evil. Except the women(fuck pets for negroes)'

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well that contained more common sense than the BBCs daily updates anyway.  

'Everybody stay at home, wear masks and avoid close proximity... unless you're black, Muslim or gay, then carry on doing exactly as you want (the police won't bother you), and if and when you do catch it, just blame it on racism and homophobia!

Tune in tomorrow when we explain why all white people are evil. Except the women(fuck pets for negroes)'

Ithangyow.