CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black history month

Eddie

8 hours ago, Goober said:

You could always hang yourself and your 23 half-caste illegimate children could split the equity. If they clubbed together they could afford at least three bargain buckets. 

You know what to do. Don't let them down, poor mites. 

I took your advice and sadly passed away at 3.20am this morning, please do not send flowers, just make your on line donations to my animal welfare charity ‘cats and small horses’, just use abbreviations account number 17095466 sort code 80-16-05

thank you and goodbye 😢

9 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Are you sure you haven’t imagined the house sale, and she’s not a hooker you’ve booked in your coke-induced madness?

Ape you might be right, she is laying next to me smoking a roll up, hasn’t even looked at the rest of the house, I can’t remember a thing and my arse is killing..

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

App I’m serious, I am desperate to sell before the bank claims it back and this thing is my only hope https://ibb.co/GWw2Prz

not one viewing in over a week! 

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Did you see that poor cunt on the news last night, was a 747 pilot for BA a few months ago, now delivering shopping for Tesco. 300 pilots on the scrap heap. What annoyed me even more is the cunt wasn’t even bitter, he enjoyed meeting new people in his new job, god I hate content people, all the time fatty is alive is a day of hell for me. 

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

https://streamable.com/q2h9h8

im only asking 180k, would take an offer, it’s either that or the bank takes it all, ps the bar will be emptied out, and I will shit in the sink.  A although this is fattys place I am still going to try and sell it without his knowledge. 

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ape you might be right, she is laying next to me smoking a roll up, hasn’t even looked at the rest of the house, I can’t remember a thing and my arse is killing..

Ed - you’ve replied to my post four times now. It’s very flattering, but are you sure you’re not losing your mind?

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think the fact that most senior BA skippers who have been ‘let go’ have, on average, about £4m in their pension pots (some an awful lot more) as well as having lived a life of babe fucking, travel and utter debauchery that most men can only dream about, for the past thirty years should explain why the Cunt is not ‘bitter!’ The question that needs asking is, why is the Cunt even bothering to work because I can tell you, he really doesn’t have to. The 747 is obsolete, would you have the same empathy for a chariot maker?

Top ba pilots earn around 160k per annum, I wouldn’t have thought many would get to a 4 million pension pot? I have never once been wrong about anything but is this a first on the corner? 

25 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Ed - you’ve replied to my post four times now. It’s very flattering, but are you sure you’re not losing your mind?

Let’s make it 5, to be honest I’m very lonely and a cunt hair away from bankruptcy, I’m reaching out 🤝🤝🤝🤝

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Frank has blocked me .. I have no friends only the sea.

I haven’t blocked anyone, Pen. I very rarely respond to PM’s.. it’s usually full of death threats from MC and Stubby. I always look forward to our private chats and have created some space in anticipation. 

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

I haven’t blocked anyone, Pen. I very rarely respond to PM’s.. it’s usually full of death threats from MC and Stubby. I always look forward to our private chats and have created some space in anticipation. 

You've had a shit, haven't you. I hope you made it to the toilet first this time. 

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

I just said you had blocked me to cheer Eddie up .. he is close to virtual suicide.

20 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I just said you had blocked me to cheer Eddie up .. he is close to virtual suicide.

Pen I’ve bounced back, I have just taken the dog for a walk and witnessed a full kit bike wanker Smash into the back of a Mitsubishi truck. Haven’t laughed so hard for weeks 😂😂😂 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think not all is right in Pen's life, Frank. She's had a couple of pops at me today, which is most unusual. I can take it from you as I expect it but not from her. Maybe one of your Rocky vids might cheer her up.

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Pen I’ve bounced back, I have just taken the dog for a walk and witnessed a full kit bike wanker Smash into the back of a Mitsubishi truck. Haven’t laughed so hard for weeks 😂😂😂 

A neighbour drowned trying to rescue his dog when it jumped into a canal .. the dog simply climbed out the other side and turned up in a farmers field a couple of hours later trying to hump a ewe.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

I have some very sad news, Frank jumped off Blackfriars bridge last night, his wig was last seen floating by the Thames barrier, Maradona, now frank,... proves there must be a god, I hated those two cunts. 

large.77D15796-5B00-45DD-A0A3-E8A8491A5197.jpeg.4355d7fc58e438fb09c88574322a4e4e.jpegEd these things usually come in threes. If there’s any justice in the world, this cunt has got to be next.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

I took your advice and sadly passed away at 3.20am this morning, please do not send flowers, just make your on line donations to my animal welfare charity ‘cats and small horses’, just use abbreviations account number 17095466 sort code 80-16-05

thank you and goodbye 😢

It’s what George Floyd would have wanted (if he hadn’t been off his nut on meth).

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Death threats to a man whose survived at least 5 terminal illnesses and passed away a couple of times? Have these cunts not got an ounce of humanity in them? I’m beginning to appreciate your hidden strengths Frank. Maybe you’ve been hiding them too well.

• Like 1