CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

I don't understand why but the sight of a baseball cap being worn backwards fills me with rage and contempt.  I don't know why but whenever I see someone attired in this fashion, I really have to fight the urge to slap the hat off their stupid heads.  CC members, why does this sartorial choice trigger me so easily ?  Should I seek counselling ?  Are there other people who suffer with this strange condition ?

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I don't understand why but the sight of a baseball cap being worn backwards fills me with rage and contempt.  I don't know why but whenever I see someone attired in this fashion, I really have to fight the urge to slap the hat off their stupid heads.  CC members, why does this sartorial choice trigger me so easily ?  Should I seek counselling ?  Are there other people who suffer with this strange condition ?

It must be for the same reason people buy shredded jeans. Lack of thinking faculty.

4 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Been done already but worth a revisit. The ones that drives me to wanna beat the cunt underneath it with a dumbbell is the burberry sunvisor, worn back to front and upside down. Even more so when its perched on the top of a huge fuck off afro.  

4 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Fucking hell. Keep your hat on.

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Keep your hair on, Aaron

WD40 in hot climes the baseball cap peak hwlps to keep the sun off the back of the neck which apparently is the trigger point for sun stroke. I thought the fashionista habit of reverse cap wearing derived from a practical sensible starting point, but unfortunately developed into first a black gangsta type style (picked up on in movies like Samula L Jackson in Jackie Brown or in the Step Up movies) and thence to white loathesome anti fashion golfers as a poor excuse for blasé street cred. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

WD40 in hot climes the baseball cap peak hwlps to keep the sun off the back of the neck which apparently is the trigger point for sun stroke. I thought the fashionista habit of reverse cap wearing derived from a practical sensible starting point, but unfortunately developed into first a black gangsta type style (picked up on in movies like Samula L Jackson in Jackie Brown or in the Step Up movies) and thence to white loathesome anti fashion golfers as a poor excuse for blasé street cred. 

You've ALWAYS got an excuse haven't you ?  Alright then, from henceforth people are allowed to wear them backwards if they live in Death Valley or Nevada or Namibia or similar climates.  I'm WD40 now, am I ?  Weary & Disgusted, protecting metals everywhere from rust, and displacing moisture.  

1 minute ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

You've ALWAYS got an excuse haven't you ?  Alright then, from henceforth people are allowed to wear them backwards if they live in Death Valley or Nevada or Namibia or similar climates.  I'm WD40 now, am I ?  Weary & Disgusted, protecting metals everywhere from rust, and displacing moisture.  

They do say WD40 is a universal rust inhibitor and nut loosener. They could do with it in the Trump Team. 

10 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

WD stands for 'water dispersant'. The number 40 signifies that they had 39 unsuccessful attempts at getting the formula and viscosity right.

I'm sure you really wanted to know that.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

WD stands for 'water dispersant'. The number 40 signifies that they had 39 unsuccessful attempts at getting the formula and viscosity right.

I'm sure you really wanted to know that.

Reminds me actually, I must buy some for the front door lock.  

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That's not backwards you fucking div., although the orange thing beneath it probably is.

On 03/11/2020 at 08:26, Frank said:

I think you'll find that anyone wearing a baseball cap, front, back or sideways, is a fucking idiot. 

I was replying to this quote you fucking div

• Like 1