CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Republican Cunts are Bad Losers

ChildeHarold

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's always the same old mantra, "they're both awful candidates". How long have you been around? Just fallen off a tree? 

What exactly is your point, you absolute bellend? It's a sad state of affairs that your most coherent post to date is still fucking nonsensical.

Are you saying in your own unique and spasticated way, that you believe either one or both are an exceptional candidate? Or are you agreeing with him, but commenting because you're just a fucking thick cunt with Corner tourettes and a need to post incessantly? Or is it none of the above?

Take a deep, long breath, compose yourself, and get back to me when you are capable of coming across like less of a Deacon.

You stupid fucking wanker.

28 minutes ago, Goober said:

Some of your points are valid, but I don't necessarily agree with them all. I don't think the Democrats ever really got over the shock of losing four years ago, much like the Republicans will struggle to get over this loss. 

Florida in 2000 came down to just over 500 votes and there was a legitimate issue not covered by existing law that needed to be decided. That gave the justices an opportunity to go with their preexisting leanings. That's not the case this time. 

Trump is throwing around accusations of large scale fraud which just aren't true and there's no evidence to support them. Yes, there is always some fraud of perhaps hundreds of votes per state, but that goes both ways. It's largely the result of the actions of individuals rather than organised fraud on a large scale. Trump's actions now are just hurting democracy. After all, half brained Americans, if they buy into his rhetoric, may well just think in the future if it's rigged why bother to vote at all? 

I'll be astonished if one state gets overturned, let alone the three Trump is likely to need. He definitely needs to shut the fuck up though and let the counting finish before either conceding or challenging, if there really are legitimate grounds to do so. 

Of course, in the next 4 years the shoe will be on the other foot and we'll see the Senate stymieing everything Biden tries to achieve. It's tit for tat and has been thus for quite some time. 

Decs is right though, they're both awful candidates and that by itself is a damning indictment of American politics. 

Trump isn't a politician, he's a businessman used to having complete dictatorial power in his dealings and unfortunately has tried to apply this model during his presidency making a shitload of enemies in doing so. Biden is a compulsive liar with obvious signs of impending senility so we're agreed that neither may be suitable to be in control of the most powerful country on the planet.

As Nigel Farage has already told Trump, proving ballot fraud is extremely difficult, something that he learned during the Peterborough by-election when several people witnessed somebody dump a huge bagful postal ballots in a drop box and then sped off in a waiting car. Labour won that election by 600 votes and Farage screamed murder over it but despite an investigation by the electoral commission and the police, nothing could be proven. From what many US legal experts are saying, Trump is going to have the same problem unless he has something very conclusive. However, it's impossible to know at this stage what Giuliani and the number crunchers might turn up. I would hope that somebody on Trump's staff has grown a pair of bollocks and told him to wind his neck in.

As you said, there is likely to be continued political warfare moving forward and it will be interesting to see if Biden loses congressional seats in Pennsylvania and Texas during the mid terms if as expected he wins because if he immediately proceeds with trying to implement the so-called green new deal. If he loses control of the house I'm sure the Republicans will immediately move to impeach him creating a mirror image of the Trump presidency except the Republicans would succeed if they still control the senate.

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The only inevitable thing on this thread is your stupidity and your infantile clinging to a pre-covid fantasy world that had no relationship to reality anyway. 

Has the constant brain trauma caused by banging your head against the keyboard left you devoid of any common sense or are you one of those sick perverts who can only get a stiffy when abuse is being hurled at you? Either way, fuck off and die of AIDS.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

What exactly is your point, you absolute bellend? It's a sad state of affairs that your most coherent post to date is still fucking nonsensical.

Are you saying in your own unique and spasticated way, that you believe either one or both are an exceptional candidate? Or are you agreeing with him, but commenting because you're just a fucking thick cunt with Corner tourettes and a need to post incessantly? Or is it none of the above?

Take a deep, long breath, compose yourself, and get back to me when you are capable of coming across like less of a Deacon.

You stupid fucking wanker.

"your most coherent post to date" is your usual mindless meaningless retrospective opening line. As if anybody takes you seriously. 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

@Eric Cuntmancould it be stoops?

Older than dinosaurs: last South African coelacanths threatened by oil  exploration | Marine life | The Guardian

She certainly resembles his French Girlfriend. Stoops himself looked like the talking statue out of Neil Buchanan's 'Art Attack', only disgustingly spotty. 

I remember that night well. Stoops completely lost his shit and posted a selfie of himself and his mutated Euro-snatch, in an attempt to convince us he wasn't a virgin. And @'eavensabovetalked Welsh_cunt into calling someone a nonce. 2 cunts got banned and stoops was never heard from again. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

She certainly resembles his French Girlfriend. Stoops himself looked like the talking statue out of Neil Buchanan's 'Art Attack', only disgustingly spotty. 

I remember that night well. Stoops completely lost his shit and posted a selfie of himself and his mutated Euro-snatch, in an attempt to convince us he wasn't a virgin. And @'eavensabovetalked Welsh_cunt into calling someone a nonce. 2 cunts got banned and stoops was never heard from again. 

We can all hark back to the glory days and stoops really wasn't cut out for a life of cunting, the dopey shite.

The question is, what the fuck are we to do with some of the current crop of oxygen bandits? The silent newbie thread needs updating at the very least. 

10 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

In what way? He fucking minted and one of the top lawyers in the US. He also owns a successful cybersecurity company.

I bet he doesn’t have a Playstation 3, 2 controllers and an I phone 4 like our Harold though. Sorry, I forgot about his teletubbies pyjamas too.

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Trump isn't a politician, he's a businessman used to having complete dictatorial power in his dealings and unfortunately has tried to apply this model during his presidency making a shitload of enemies in doing so. Biden is a compulsive liar with obvious signs of impending senility so we're agreed that neither may be suitable to be in control of the most powerful country on the planet.

As Nigel Farage has already told Trump, proving ballot fraud is extremely difficult, something that he learned during the Peterborough by-election when several people witnessed somebody dump a huge bagful postal ballots in a drop box and then sped off in a waiting car. Labour won that election by 600 votes and Farage screamed murder over it but despite an investigation by the electoral commission and the police, nothing could be proven. From what many US legal experts are saying, Trump is going to have the same problem unless he has something very conclusive. However, it's impossible to know at this stage what Giuliani and the number crunchers might turn up. I would hope that somebody on Trump's staff has grown a pair of bollocks and told him to wind his neck in.

As you said, there is likely to be continued political warfare moving forward and it will be interesting to see if Biden loses congressional seats in Pennsylvania and Texas during the mid terms if as expected he wins because if he immediately proceeds with trying to implement the so-called green new deal. If he loses control of the house I'm sure the Republicans will immediately move to impeach him creating a mirror image of the Trump presidency except the Republicans would succeed if they still control the senate.

The Republicans keeping the senate has put the block on any of the bullshit policies that Trojan Horse Biden would have been forced to implement by the Squad and Bernie. So Trump being cheated out of the top job isn’t the disaster it could have been. It will be interesting to see how the Hunter Biden laptop scandal evolves, and ridiculous as it sounds, what are the fake news media going to do now that they’ve lost the only story they’ve reported on for 4 years, Orange Man Bad?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I feel an imminent ban for Decimus is approaching, the water is vibrating in my tropical aquarium. 

Decipus was on thin ice the moment he was ill advisedly reinstated after multiple nonchalant allegations regarding posters and other public figures..

He will shortly stoke his own bonfire and throw himself on roasting himself on a barbecue of delusional importance.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Republicans keeping the senate has put the block on any of the bullshit policies that Trojan Horse Biden would have been forced to implement by the Squad and Bernie. So Trump being cheated out of the top job isn’t the disaster it could have been. It will be interesting to see how the Hunter Biden laptop scandal evolves, and ridiculous as it sounds, what are the fake news media going to do now that they’ve lost the only story they’ve reported on for 4 years, Orange Man Bad?

Have the Democrats selected a transgender black woman to become president when Biden steps down for 'medical reasons' in a couple of months?

ATTENTION AFRICAN AMERICANS 

The United States is now open. Should you see anything shiny or expensive, please feel free to steal it and smash up and burn anything else. Although technically still illegal, rape, burglary and murder will be tolerated providing the perpetrators are black. Our police are no longer willing to risk prosecution for doing their job, so fill your boots. 

Please be aware that criticism and racial abuse of white people is now the expected norm and failure to do so may lead to accusations of 'Uncle Tommishness'.

Enjoy turning your new nation into a carbon copy of the filthy shitholes your ancestors were lucky enough to be dragged out of. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Decipus was on thin ice the moment he was ill advisedly reinstated after multiple nonchalant allegations regarding posters and other public figures..

He will shortly stoke his own bonfire and throw himself on roasting himself on a barbecue of delusional importance.

I've already booked my ringside seat. 

Judicial Watch, which uses the US freedom of Information laws to expose corruption and has fought numerous lawsuits against them alleging false reporting, and won every one, has just released evidence of 353 counties in 29 states of voter registration vastly exceeding 100% of the registered population. I bet the BBC and Sky News won’t mention that. 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have the Democrats selected a transgender black woman to become president when Biden steps down for 'medical reasons' in a couple of months?

ATTENTION AFRICAN AMERICANS 

The United States is now open. Should you see anything shiny or expensive, please feel free to steal it and smash up and burn anything else. Although technically still illegal, rape, burglary and murder will be tolerated providing the perpetrators are black. Our police are no longer willing to risk prosecution for doing their job, so fill your boots. 

Please be aware that criticism and racial abuse of white people is now the expected norm and failure to do so may lead to accusations of 'Uncle Tommishness'.

Enjoy turning your new nation into a carbon copy of the filthy shitholes your ancestors were lucky enough to be dragged out of. 

Expect the NBA, the AFL and the MLB to have some serious competition from the team sport taking the USA by storm... ‘Mostly Peaceful Protesting’. Full coverage every night on CNN (Clown News Network)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You stupid fucking wanker

I’d lay off your usual dose of a dozen dusky cocks of an evening as we all know those with a touch of the tar brush harbor this chinky flu like a muthafukka. An AIDS carrier like you must be classed as vulnerable