CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ร—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mad Jihadi cunts in Mozambique ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฟ

Earl of Punkape

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Just when I get a smidgen of belief we're making headway with some of the world's many problems, stories like this remind me much of the human race hasn't actually progressed since medieval times. If the northern Europeans had never set foot in Africa, they'd probably still be several millennia away from creating the fucking wheel. Our Anglo Saxon forebears โ€“ some 1,500 years ago โ€“ were more advanced than these cruel, primitive, machete-wielding oafs whose commitment to a sadistic belief system appears not to have changed for thousands of years.ย 

Ironically, it's the noble BBC running the story โ€“ the same organisation hell-bent on promoting multiculturalism in the UK from places such as east Africa. Again, its hypocrisy is utterly astounding.ย 

An interesting thing is visiting Roman ruins in the UK. Several years ago I visited the remains of this villa near the coast (sorry can't remember where exactly) but it had under floor heating with the floor and walls resplendent in beautiful mosaic patterns, with toilets that had pipes to pope your shit away. This was fucking marvellous. Fast forward to couple of centuries later; the romans have pissed off and most people are now living in mud huts and shitting in holes and the rich living in dull freezing castles. So society went backwards but gradually progressed. These cunts haven't progressed in fucking centuries.ย 

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

An interesting thing is visiting Roman ruins in the UK. Several years ago I visited the remains of this villa near the coast (sorry can't remember where exactly) but it had under floor heating with the floor and walls resplendent in beautiful mosaic patterns, with toilets that had pipes to pope your shit away. This was fucking marvellous. Fast forward to couple of centuries later; the romans have pissed off and most people are now living in mud huts and shitting in holes and the rich living in dull freezing castles. So society went backwards but gradually progressed. These cunts haven't progressed in fucking centuries.ย 

Fishbourne, I'd imagine. We have got some Roman ruins in Caister but they aren't that impressive, although a few miles down the road is one of the main Saxon Shore forts at Burgh Castle.ย 

If you're interested in the sub-Roman period, Francis Pryor is your man. He's got some interesting theories that make you think that beyond the paucity of written historical sources, the dark ages weren't so dark afterall.

He's also a proponent of the theory that there wasn't a mass displacement of the native Britons in the east and south of the country by a large population of incoming Germanic invaders. Some of his arguments on that are quite persuasive when looking at the archeological records, but he doesn't really offer much of an explanation as to why there are so few Celtic place names in the east and south, or words of Celtic origin in the English language overall.

ย 

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah, but what have the Romans ever done for us?ย 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fishbourne, I'd imagine. We have got some Roman ruins in Caister but they aren't that impressive, although a few miles down the road is one of the main Saxon Shore forts at Burgh Castle.ย 

If you're interested in the sub-Roman period, Francis Pryor is your man. He's got some interesting theories that make you think that beyond the paucity of written historical sources, the dark ages weren't so dark afterall. He's also a proponent of the theory that there wasn't a mass displacement of the native Britons in the east and south of the country by a large population of incoming Germanic invaders. Some of his arguments on that are quite persuasive when looking at the archeological records, but he doesn't really offer much of an explanation as to why there are so few Celtic place names in the east and south, or words of Celtic origin in the English language overall.

ย 

I find Caister St Edmund more interesting than Burgh Castle to be honest. Incredibly rich history around Caister, including pre-Roman.ย 

You can find some interesting pottery, including fragments of samian ware in the earthwork banks where they've been disturbed by furry things digging holes.ย 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

I find Caister St Edmund more interesting than Burgh Castle to be honest. Incredibly rich history around Caister, including pre-Roman.ย 

You can find some interesting pottery, including fragments of samian ware in the earthwork banks where they've been disturbed by furry things digging holes.ย 

Gurt.

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Just when I get a smidgen of belief we're making headway with some of the world's many problems, stories like this remind me much of the human race hasn't actually progressed since medieval times. If the northern Europeans had never set foot in Africa, they'd probably still be several millennia away from creating the fucking wheel. Our Anglo Saxon forebears โ€“ some 1,500 years ago โ€“ were more advanced than these cruel, primitive, machete-wielding oafs whose commitment to a sadistic belief system appears not to have changed for thousands of years.ย 

Ironically, it's the noble BBC running the story โ€“ the same organisation hell-bent on promoting multiculturalism in the UK from places such as east Africa. Again, its hypocrisy is utterly astounding.ย 

The op states Mozambique; without checking the facts I was under the impression this was a former Portuguese colony and a long way from any rag heads? If itโ€™s true, itโ€™s fuck depressing these savage cunts are infesting the south of the continent like the rest of the planet.ย 

Itโ€™s only a matter of time before more of these cunts get stabby again here- maybe a primary school this time- and weโ€™ll hearย the same bullshit likeย watch lists, reformed Islamist or lone wolf from politicians and police.

Im with brother Eric- letโ€™s kill the fucking lot of โ€˜em just to be sure. At the very least, ship them all to an island where they can they do what the fuck they want with their backwards religion.ย 

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Itโ€™s your nose...sniveller.

ย 

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Youโ€™ve clearly become accustomed to wiping Ape-snot up after your morning constitutional. Fuck off...lol.

ย 

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Unknowing apologies...great minds etc...

ย 

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

However...do show me when you have used the apt moniker of โ€˜bellsniffโ€™ for this weasely little cunt?

What did you read at university?