CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police force neutered by cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Rabbi, Jamaican’s circumcision comments.

Now fuck off you pseudo little yardie you.

You keep quoting Jamaica? Have you been? Also are you the cunt I heard about at Notting Hill carnival that famously got so scared whilst there that you shat your pants in the street and then ran to tell a police officer in the hope he would push all the shit back up your shitter.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You keep quoting Jamaica? Have you been? Also are you the cunt I heard about at Notting Hill carnival that famously got so scared whilst there that you shat your pants in the street and then ran to tell a police officer in the hope he would push all the shit back up your shitter.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You are aware of the meaning of your own moniker? Simpleton.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A neologism of which I thoroughly approve. I may put it on Urban Dictionary later and claim the credit, as happened with "cuntbreed".

You even managed to squeeze in 'cuntwad'. Are there any surviving examples of 'wad' posts? Well before my time but often still mentioned.

8 minutes ago, Goober said:

You don't want to enter that world of madness. 

Indeed. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You even managed to squeeze in 'cuntwad'. Are there any surviving examples of 'wad' posts? Well before my time but often still mentioned.

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Of course I am you bombaclaat cunt.

No need to question the ‘Jamaican’ references then, tit.

Yes I have been there, many times, usually tooled up with the JDF...accounting for little wannabe yardies like you. Now fuck off.

Haile Selassie was a cunt

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No need to question the ‘Jamaican’ references then, tit.

Yes I have been there, many times, usually tooled up with the JDF...accounting for little wannabe yardies like you. Now fuck off.

Haile Selassie was a cunt

You thought you were in Jamaica but you were actually in Harlesden you thick cunt.

On 13/11/2020 at 02:07, The Beast said:

I have to talk to plod on a daily basis at work in the sweat shop, but that is a professional necessity.

Outside of work, I avoid these fuckers like the plague. They are not and will not ever be your friend. They are highly politicised agents of the state that loyally stick to the script which is handed to them by cunts that are far more intelligent than they are.

Sending a dozen of the bastards round to tell some wanker to close his gym, but not even attempting to deal with burglaries,(other than giving you a CAD number so you can try to get money out of the insurance bastards) is a sure sign where their loyalties and service lie.

Getting on their knees for the toe rag BLM is probably the worst sort of political meddling and cuckoldry I have seen by these goons. 

Peel set up the old bill in order to protect the property of the rich. Why cunts have the delusion they are there to serve and protect the masses is incredulous fuckwittery.

Burglaries shouldn’t concern you. No self-respecting crim would screw a caravan.

On 13/11/2020 at 09:56, Trucking Funt said:

It's quite simple really, a pig unlawfully arrested me using unreasonable force contrary to NPCC guidelines (and several acts of parliament) and his bosses doubled down by trying to cover it up for him contrary to NPCC guidelines (and several acts of parliament) then his force's professional standards directorate tried to rewrite my statement in order to paint me as a liar. Is it your argument that people like that are worthy of unquestionable obedience?

Had I been convicted of what I was arrested for, I probably would have lost my livelihood and my home all to satisfy the ego of a bent pig. I certainly don't feel guilty about receiving funds from the force's liability insurer for the crimes that were committed against me and the anxiety it caused myself and missus.

I haven't served in the military but most of my family have and they would be the first to tell you that civvie street is subject to an entirely different set of rules.

Perhaps when you've finished giving the next pig you encounter a blow job you might want to ask him why record numbers of police officers are being convicted of criminal offences. Baaaaaaaa!

Grow up. Was it worth the grief of probably months years of litigation, upset for you and the wife, worry, stress etc? All because you probably couldn’t keep your semi-literate mouth shut (like the cleftsmear in the video?) Did you enjoy watching your legal team disappear over the horizon with 80% of your ‘award,’ giggling, while you were left with a cheque that barely covered the dry cleaning bill for your flasher-mac? Learn to pick a fight that you stand a chance of winning and not with the biggest gang in town...it’s called ‘self-preservation’ and common sense. Moron.

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m stunned. You should be encouraging newbie quarrels not mocking them. Having said that, wasn’t it you that said that this prick was showing ‘potential?’ What had you been sniffing that night? 

Can you not see the bigger picture? My praising him, got your back up and started the feud between you. Therefore I was encouraging a newbie quarrel. Successfully it would appear. 

Now you little scamps get back to arguing. 

• Like 2