CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton...seven time WDC.

Old Chap Raasclaat

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think you are totally wrong regarding Lewis' mental ability. For example when up against four time champions Vettel in a faster Ferrari a while ago Lewis kept his head in many battles on track and mentally broke Vettel who ended up getting sack from Ferrari. Lewis rarely in makes mistakes on track and delivers consistently. That's belief in your ability and the mental strength to keep winning. 

Fuck off. What does a loser in life like yourself know about winning. I've got more money, houses, cars and watches than that fat cunt Neil keeps going on about.

55 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Tony McCoy

Champion jump Jockey every year he was a professional (20) in a sport where broken bones and soft-muscle injuries are part and parcel of the game - all achieved at about 2 stones below his natural weight.

Total refusal to be beaten, allied to incredible horsemanship, strength and willingness to travel anywhere in the country and overseas for a winner

Yes but put him on a donkey and he's as good as Roy Kinnear

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck off. What does a loser in life like yourself know about winning. I've got more money, houses, cars and watches than that fat cunt Neil keeps going on about.

Me?..when have I sounded like a flash cunt?,I dont own a watch,I have one bungalow and one 12 year old car...........Oh and a past as black as Newgates knocker

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Tony McCoy

Champion jump Jockey every year he was a professional (20) in a sport where broken bones and soft-muscle injuries are part and parcel of the game - all achieved at about 2 stones below his natural weight.

Total refusal to be beaten, allied to incredible horsemanship, strength and willingness to travel anywhere in the country and overseas for a winner

True. But don't forget, you'd never find him on board a 150-1 outsider. He would always be on the top horses

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, but unlike a £millions of race car propping up his shitty backside Phil Taylor just had a set of darts that any other cunt could have had but thanks to his skill and mental ability he could win that many world titles. Getting the physical ability to perform is the easy bit, the mental ability is a whole different realm and I think Lewis has shown that his mental frame of mind is sometimes suspect, to put it politely.

By all accounts, Hamilton weren't a top karting driver either. 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Me?..when have I sounded like a flash cunt?,I dont own a watch,I have one bungalow and one 12 year old car...........Oh and a past as black as Newgates knocker

These are dangerous times, even for a wily old fox like you Neil. I’d be damn certain that the 12 year old car could pass for a 16 year old banger if Inspector Knacker comes calling. Furry Dice and a pair of pop-up headlights should do it. That past might catch up with you from the most tenuous of beginnings. 

5 hours ago, Neil said:

A 12 year old car!, fucking hell, the boot must have had more tarts in it than a 14 ton Mr Kipling delivery truck.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

So you weigh about 30 stone?

No, I brought a bungalow to live in because it's a smarter investment or haven't you noticed the new developments don't have bungalows anymore. Supply and demand, and when the baby boomers can't manage stairs anymore my bungalow will appreciate at a greater rate besides, I already have a house that somebody else pays the mortgage on.

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

No, I brought a bungalow to live in because it's a smarter investment or haven't you noticed the new developments don't have bungalows anymore. Supply and demand, and when the baby boomers can't manage stairs anymore my bungalow will appreciate at a greater rate besides, I already have a house that somebody else pays the mortgage on.

You better hope that sales of Stannah's don't skyrocket over the next 15-20 years, Drew, or your nest egg will be as featherless as your tiny, bald head.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I suppose that exonerates the sportily dressed little fashion plates at The Masters with their dainty little contrasting glove fingers fluttering from their arse pockets of their tight little designer trousers. Nothing but a five iron between them and greatness. Fucking precious cunts. 

What ?  Are we talking about golf now ?

5 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

What ?  Are we talking about golf now ?

I thought the discussion had been extended into the realm of machine based advantage v. raw unaided human skill. Neil quoted the example of a prize winning jockey. An Olympic oarsman was mentiined. I thought I'd rake up my pet hatred of professional golfers in that category.