CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mother, 42, is pissed off with Ocado for delivering three carrier bags of URINE.

ProfB

Guest Brit Brutus
Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

I have just examined a Tesco (sorry to whoever feels hurt by the mention of Tesco) plastic bag .. there are no holes in the said bag to prevent your little ones or ProfB from crawling in and choking themselves.

Tesco: proud sponsor of the Darwin awards.

I can only assume ProfB’s legal guardian uses breathable cotton mesh bags now, to avoid a repeat of when his brain was last starved of oxygen.

4 minutes ago, Brit Brutus said:

Tesco: proud sponsor of the Darwin awards.

I can only assume ProfB’s legal guardian uses breathable cotton mesh bags now, to avoid a repeat of when his brain was last starved of oxygen.

If you examine the plastic bags that Sainsbury's dish out, you'll find that they also contain no holes.

Proof of the age old anti-Semitic trope that Jews are evil baby killers.

Guest Brit Brutus
Just now, Decimus said:

If you examine the plastic bags that Sainsbury's dish out, you'll find that they also contain no holes.

I guess now that you’re paying anywhere up to 50p for a basic bag, at the very least it should hold a litre or two of warm piss.

Guest Brit Brutus
Just now, Decimus said:

She'd be better off putting the bags over her face, the ugly fucking pig.

I was about to say the mother has fared quite well, considering the likely trauma of both birthing and raising ProfB.

18 hours ago, ProfB said:

The story has an happy ending, the mother got replacement food & her money back too.

The mother believes the driver was caught short.

She should be fucking grateful that they weren't reusable bags that she would have to rinse out and re-use or risk the wrath of that poison little scandic dwarf Greta Thunberg.

Where have you been Prof? Were your asylum discharge papers lost in the post?

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Why in the fuck is the dirty bitch taking selfies with them? Is this Reptyle's missus?

Throw it out, you grotty bitch.

How the fuck do you take a selfie when you're about 7 foot from the camera with both arms folded in front of you, looking as if you'd take it up the shitter whilst posing with bags of Romanian drivers piss?? Answers on a postcard to ProfB's shit-pit.

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

How the fuck do you take a selfie when you're about 7 foot from the camera with both arms folded in front of you, looking as if you'd take it up the shitter whilst posing with bags of Romanian drivers piss?? Answers on a postcard to ProfB's shit-pit.

Camera timer. Fuck off.

And who the fuck is/was ProfB?

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Why in the fuck is the dirty bitch taking selfies with them? Is this Reptyle's missus?

Throw it out, you grotty bitch.

Inspired by Reptyle, I might pop round later and deliver her a doorstep challenge of my own.

9781906051129.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

He might decide to do some more of his Dame Widow Fwankie stuff though - that’s always good for a laugh, along with Weimaraner references. Jazz coming back would be bad, but not all bad.

Bring back ‘evans/jazz

I feel another brilliant “cunting through song” nomination (cruelly deleted by the witch), and it’s almost xmas

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Isn’t this the gist of what you said to poor old Judge Jewdy that got you exiled for so long? 

Administrative error my fucking arse