CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turned Round And Said...

Ape™️

46 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You're missing the fact that Lady P is playing out a fantasy regarding the underground ballroom. The fuckers pushing 80 and jealous it wasn't there in its cock swinging heyday. I'm sure it makes regular trips to Brighton on its senior citizens rail pass where it feels at home with the trans, flans and bumbanditry fans. 

I agree with the rest of Brighton being infested with smackheads and wiggas who think it's New Cross. 

Also missing out the fact you do not have a brain. :)

2 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Your a complete disgrace to the fucking ANZAC's.

No he's, not, he's the perfect example of how someone from a different country should act on a British forum. He doesn't come on here spouting endless shit which knocks the UK, despite idiots like Punkape who pour out tired and unoriginal bollocks about convicts. 

I'd say that you could learn something from him, but you're clearly too much of a fucking spastic to take that on board.

Fuck off.

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’d like to smash your skull in with a cast iron frying pan.

Billy, not only are you out of your depth.. as you have been from day one, you’ve now become the laughing-stock of the membership. However, As thick as you are, and in light of this long-overdue ban, my hand’s on my heart when I say I don’t hate you. I certainly never wanted to cause you any sorrow.. never wanted to cause you any pain. I only want to see you laughing in the Purple Rain. Toothless gimp. 

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

New Brighton once had a tower to rival Blackpool Tower, it lasted about 20 years and was allowed to rust away during the First World War(it was somewhere around the site of the open air  swimming pool) .. imagine what that would have been like now and the punters it would have drawn in.

Some of my relatives operated a  fairground or some attractions there. One of them was some sort of acrobat as well. Apparently

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Billy, not only are you out of your depth.. as you have been from day one, you’ve now become the laughing-stock of the membership. However, As thick as you are, and in light of this long-overdue ban, my hand’s on my heart when I say I don’t hate you. I certainly never wanted to cause you any sorrow.. never wanted to cause you any pain. I only want to see you laughing in the Purple Rain. Toothless gimp. 

One thing that can't be said about you, Frank, is that you overlook an opportunity to kick a man when he can't fight back. 

Cowardly piece of shit. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Goober said:

One thing that can't be said about you, Frank, is that you overlook an opportunity to kick a man when he can't fight back. 

Cowardly piece of shit. 

He’s a textbook example of a troll - continually sneaking around, trying to provoke conflict wherever he can. A sneaky, devious, conniving piece of shit. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Idiot, He's probably been on the Fosters. " A British forum"?. Describe a British forum for me, because the last time i paid a visit, not too long ago. The only things i saw that resembled "British" as you put it were cunts tilling their poxy council allotments to grow a few chemical infested cabbages to sustain their poverty stricken life styles. I'm sure you spend whatever little spare time you have from your dreary workus job, gazing in admiration at yet another castle or art gallery before scuttling back to your hovel and quaffing another can of super T. 

Unlike you, who has never been, seen, or experienced anywhere out of "Blighty" except a weekend in fucking Margate,  i lived there after attending public school and also worked there, so am more than qualified to comment on " British" as you put it, whatever British means these days. So, you just have to suck it up hey. The tories have got you by the fucking bollocks and thats just the way it is and always will be. Unless of course you could summon enough courage, acumen or ambition to change it, which you wont. Therein lies your problem. So  I'd suggest you stop your endless whinging, moaning and carping ( typically British) with  a few, exceptions  and have a nice cup of tea and a snooze. 

God save the queen, captain Cook was a cunt, and enjoy your covid infested Xmas.

Also, where's Ninja Eric.. The useless door opening, 2,30 am in the morning posting flog nuts. 

Incoherent, verbose, rattling spastic.

15481922-B5-F1-4-D34-B928-DCFEB5-B41826.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Idiot, He's probably been on the Fosters. " A British forum"?. Describe a British forum for me, because the last time i paid a visit, not too long ago. The only things i saw that resembled "British" as you put it were cunts tilling their poxy council allotments to grow a few chemical infested cabbages to sustain their poverty stricken life styles. I'm sure you spend whatever little spare time you have from your dreary workus job, gazing in admiration at yet another castle or art gallery before scuttling back to your hovel and quaffing another can of super T. 

Unlike you, who has never been, seen, or experienced anywhere out of "Blighty" except a weekend in fucking Margate,  i lived there after attending public school and also worked there, so am more than qualified to comment on " British" as you put it, whatever British means these days. So, you just have to suck it up hey. The tories have got you by the fucking bollocks and thats just the way it is and always will be. Unless of course you could summon enough courage, acumen or ambition to change it, which you wont. Therein lies your problem. So  I'd suggest you stop your endless whinging, moaning and carping ( typically British) with  a few, exceptions  and have a nice cup of tea and a snooze. 

God save the queen, captain Cook was a cunt, and enjoy your covid infested Xmas.

Also, where's Ninja Eric.. The useless door opening, 2,30 am in the morning posting flog nuts. 

Sorry, Johnny, but this is the epitome of lazy cunting.  Squeezing out shit and blindly lobbing it around with a vague hope that it hits something has bugger all chance of producing a worthwhile result, even more so with Decs.

If you really want to duke it out, try putting some flesh on your arguments. You're coming across as a bit of a twat. 

39 minutes ago, Goober said:

Cowardly piece of shit. 

He'll fuck me over good and proper upon his return. Meanwhile, I'll do what I like.. when I like.

29 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I'm here. Watching you digging an even deeper hole. You stupendously thick cunt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Johnny old boy, I'm one of the few who's not incited your recurring Anglophobia, which is beginning to sound like a broken record. Give it a rest, yes?

Admittedly I admire an intellectually inferior ex-pat who has the balls to standup to Ape & Eric in the face of regular cuntings, but please say something intelligent or funny and not overly aggressive for a change. It exposes you for the 'no qualifications' knuckle-dragging grafter you most likely are, working tenaciously as the Joseph Parker-Neanderthal hybrid who's power-washed his way to the very top.

That said, I visited NZ some 20 years ago and I must say it was among just a handful of places in which I'd have happily lived alongside the UK. It is however common knowledge it's now full of Chinese and in the pocket of China, which for your Kiwi compadres is a massive shame because the situation – similarly to the UK so far as minority demographics is concerned – has become irreversible.

Travel is a great antidote to feeling depressed about one's own country, and in spite of the grey skies and congested roads, there are scarcely any other places I'd rather live than in the UK, NZ coming close but not quite among them.

Next time I stay in your beautiful islands, I fully expect you to put me up for a few nights. I'll look out for a fat, brash, balding middle-aged permatanned northerner swathed in gold slippers and a Pierre Cardin dressing gown in the midst of a sprawling, swimming pool & Jacuzzi-laden nest among a millionaire's row.

Merry Christmas. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Thanks for the feed back, it's appreciated, I'll attempt to up my level of twatishness.

Whilst your here, do you have any tips un how to encourage Ape and the like's of Eric  to kill themselves. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

I somehow doubt that's going to happen. Continually head banging a brick wall is not conducive to one's good health though.

8 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Thanks for the feed back, it's appreciated, I'll attempt to up my level of twatishness.

Whilst your here, do you have any tips un how to encourage Ape and the like's of Eric  to kill themselves. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

I seem to remember you saying you’d received a public school education when you lived in the UK. Can you confirm?

9 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why?

You can’t afford to send your children away to school.

They would be bullied and beaten up from a background like yours...

lol.

Who said anything about my children, Catholic predator? I was merely enquiring why someone who purports to have received such an education, comes across as such an illiterate fucking idiot. Much like you.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Plus remorselessly sprigged on the rugby field. No more than the malnourished little plebs deserved.

It's hard to imagine a more sad life, than to be saddled with Ape's genes. 

Please confirm that you’ve received, or at least claimed to have received a public school education in the UK. Then you can go back to rimming Pukeape. 

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Please confirm that you’ve received, or at least claimed to have received a public school education in the UK. Then you can go back to rimming Pukeape. 

Licking dried black man jizz off an AIDS ridden poof's bloody arse sphincter. What a truly horribly thought. 

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

You'd be welcome to stay. Were a hospitable lot, could you remember to grab me a few litres of whisky on the way through customs. Personally i quite like the Chinese, I have a Chinky house keeper, she's a real goer. You'd be welcome to hop on it if you visit. 

"Me ruv you rong time mr Johnny. I been sirry an spill chow-mein on carpet. You crean it wiv 'water braster'?"

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Why do you even need to know? If i did, it opened doors that the likes of you wouldnt even get a glimpse of, being the utter low life pleb you so obviously are. If not who cares. Idiot. 

Your [sic] quite slow on the uptake and fail to realise that your posts tell me all I need to know. Your [sic] clearly a highly educated man, with a license to water blast.