CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eton College

Trucking Funt

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

TF's forelock is moist with dribble. His flat cap limp with generous doffing. His mouth dry with class inferiority complex. His throat hoarse from shouting hurrah hurrah hurrah my betters. 

I look down on TF. TF looks down on Stubby Peckers We both look up to King Billy. He knows his place. 

The only time you'll be looking down on me is when I string you up in an isolated barn and take a power drill to your knees.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You can’t change from a Jew to catholic. The hook nosed cunts are a different species

Of course you can you thick marmoset.

Catholicism is a religion not a race.

All are welcome with appropriate instruction.
You would be difficult case to assimilate however with your ingrained depravity and dreadful upbringing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You would be difficult case to assimilate however with your ingrained depravity and dreadful upbringing.

Catholicism is crime against humanity. Discuss.

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

1. Any one converting to Catholicism 100% condones the institutionalised buggering of children by depraved old men wear essentially red women’s clothes.

2. If you’d have read my post correctly, you thick cunt, you’d have garnered that I called jews a non human species. Have you seen the average yid? They look like a cross between gonzo from the muppets and Australopithecus 

3. Fuck off you raging homosexual 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’re got a chip on you’re shoulder a mile wide when it comes to anything British haven’t you Panzy? 

If it wasn’t for a bit of civilisation from our chaps you fuckers would still be eating each other. Ok, there might of been a bit of cuntish heavy handedness along the way, but I’d imagine dealing with your average halfwit paddy even the meekest red coat would give him a slap let alone crack his shit filled skull with his Brown Bess/lee Enfield. 

Love your fellow Europeans you miserable cunt 

When carrie n the mad king's antics kick it all off back here again stubberz baby i do hope yer territorial army regiment..the queens own newt fiddlers get deployed..you can saunter down the malone road with swagger stick n show those filthy micks whos boss ..until a pound of semmy in a litter bin sends yer pony tail one way n yer arse the other. 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

When carrie n the mad king's antics kick it all off back here again stubberz baby i do hope yer territorial army regiment..the queens own newt fiddlers get deployed..you can saunter down the malone road with swagger stick n show those filthy micks whos boss ..until a pound of semmy in a litter bin sends yer pony tail one way n yer arse the other. 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The average paddys too thick to even realise the stuff needs dets let alone not blow themselves to shit planting the thing.

Anyways, with all the peaceful Eritreans, Afgans, Syrians and other species coming your way I reckon the micks will be swimming the north channel to jock land or The Isle of Man.

lol

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The average paddys too thick to even realise the stuff needs dets let alone not blow themselves to shit planting the thing.

Anyways, with all the peaceful Eritreans, Afgans, Syrians and other species coming your way I reckon the micks will be swimming the north channel to jock land or The Isle of Man.

lol

Yer so right cap'n stubberz us bog rats dont know anythin atall so we dont ..youll give us what for eh..what what..anyway im off ..ive a funeral to play at inde mornin ..gnite everybody 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

21 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I don't do light entertainment. Watch this video, you're the pig, the passengers on the boat are the cornership and I'm the fucking alligator, you pathetic Muppet.

Excellent. Feral pigs do much damage worldwide and it’s good to see some natural control rather than Jed and his cousin fucking kinfolk going out blasting shit out of them for fun. Endangered Florida pumas also eat a lot of wild hogs and in robust ecosystems invasive species often can’t get a foothold 

As for Harold The Stupid, unfortunately gators rarely prey on humans even scrawny runts like him. Much better would be to introduce the twat to a Nile croc or a saltwater type which would snap his puny body like a twig allowing his spunk filled lower intestine to ooze from his wretched still twitching corpse. If you could arrange it, at a tenner a pop we could make a “killing” on pay per view. Such japes

• Like 1