CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That was the cosy sanitised spin published by the Countryside Alliance on behalf of the Belvoir Hunt.

This is the reality...

Broken neck...bollocks.

The victims have obviously made a huge meal over a scuffle they undoubtedly instigated and then came off worse.

Perhaps if they found a hobby or sport at the weekend instead of weirdly trying to ruin someone else’s by “monitoring” their activities they wouldn’t get filled in.

Why don’t they monitor Milwall fans instead to prevent outbreaks of hooliganism and racism?

17 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Broken neck...bollocks.

The victims have obviously made a huge meal over a scuffle they undoubtedly instigated and then came off worse.

Perhaps if they found a hobby or sport at the weekend instead of weirdly trying to ruin someone else’s by “monitoring” their activities they wouldn’t get filled in.

Why don’t they monitor Milwall fans instead to prevent outbreaks of hooliganism and racism?

The Den has a notorious tunnel under the rail line near the entrance. 

On 11/12/2020 at 00:06, Frank said:

DC I’m over at my dad’s having a drink and a game of 101 on his 6x6 Riley. What do you make of this.... I’m taking on a long dead straight red into the top left corner pocket and have to really give it some to screw back to baulk. I get down on the shot and - wallop! - the red bounces around the jaws of the pocket, pops up on top of the woodwork and, as if in slow motion, rolls along and drops into the opposite corner pocket! I turn around and look at Frank senior with my mouth wide open, and do you know what he said? ‘Foul.. four away’. 

I'd have thought a deep screw on the brown would be your signature shot.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Broken neck...bollocks.

I'm all for hunting the scabby and dangerous urban fox, but the bushy tailed country fox in his natural habitat isn't hurting anyone... 

I'd suggest that you and Mtembe start an urban fox hunt on mountain bikes in an effort to keep the population down. I'm sure you could gather a few golfing queen's, and feed each other hounds on a railway embankment! 

5 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword has never been on the business end of a bayonet charge.

I'm on the side of Roops and the saboteurs. But the opposition have their own enforcers, and a group of middle class Tom & Jemima's aren't going to do much about it. £1200 will get you 4 gorrilas with pickaxe handles for the day. Don't whine about intimidation like schoolchildren, fucking fight back.

11 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A common misconception is that they cannot convict someone for murder if there is no body.

The first person to be convicted in this way lived in Llandogo. It is believed that he disposed of his wife’s body in the charcoal ovens in Wentwood Forest. It was about 25 years ago.

19 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Cobblers, your getting nothing off me. Ive never laid claim that it was written by me, i simply found it on a now pretty well defunct website, so it's obviously been posted around a bit. Yep, i copied it and posted it one here, i think it's quite funny, sort of well expressed too and sums Hull up very well. Probably it's also beyond the capabilities of @Decimus who claims to be the original writer; i have doubts about that.  What i suspect is that now it's surfaced, the weasel is worried he'll be found out that he nicked it off the web, posted it on here, if he ever did, that i dont know, and claimed it as his own work. A thoroughly despicable act of wankerish deceit. A flogging wouldnt be enough.

If he's so concerned and worrying himself into an early grave, then maybe he should come clean, there's salvation in asking for forgiveness for such utter cuntishness.

My other reason, the web site in question is nothing like CC, its a comedy, banter sort of place. Was a good place for a good old British piss take. A few who were on there are friends of mine, the whole thing morphed into a FB group, and whilst i'm not a member, i have no intentions of giving you or anyone else information that would lead you to demean the lives of the good folk on there, 

In saying that, it's obviously been posted around a fair bit and should i imagine to easy to find.  Maybe if @Decimuswas indeed the original writer ( which i cant imaging he is) and is so incensed by someone else copying and pasting it, then he should have copy written it. Dopey git, although i dont think its THAT good by any means.

My sincere apologies Wolfie for the late reply. I've been away boating and fishing ( again). It's summer here, fucking wonderful, have a nice day,  🙂 

Agreed. Go ahead and ask.

5 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

There we are...it isn’t common.

4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I think that there was also a murder conviction and hanging in a case where it was later found out that the victim did not exist.

I just read that he was convicted on forensic evidence.

20 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Cobblers, your getting nothing off me. Ive never laid claim that it was written by me, i simply found it on a now pretty well defunct website, so it's obviously been posted around a bit. Yep, i copied it and posted it one here, i think it's quite funny, sort of well expressed too and sums Hull up very well. Probably it's also beyond the capabilities of @Decimus who claims to be the original writer; i have doubts about that.  What i suspect is that now it's surfaced, the weasel is worried he'll be found out that he nicked it off the web, posted it on here, if he ever did, that i dont know, and claimed it as his own work. A thoroughly despicable act of wankerish deceit. A flogging wouldnt be enough.

If he's so concerned and worrying himself into an early grave, then maybe he should come clean, there's salvation in asking for forgiveness for such utter cuntishness.

My other reason, the web site in question is nothing like CC, its a comedy, banter sort of place. Was a good place for a good old British piss take. A few who were on there are friends of mine, the whole thing morphed into a FB group, and whilst i'm not a member, i have no intentions of giving you or anyone else information that would lead you to demean the lives of the good folk on there, 

In saying that, it's obviously been posted around a fair bit and should i imagine to easy to find.  Maybe if @Decimuswas indeed the original writer ( which i cant imaging he is) and is so incensed by someone else copying and pasting it, then he should have copy written it. Dopey git, although i dont think its THAT good by any means.

My sincere apologies Wolfie for the late reply. I've been away boating and fishing ( again). It's summer here, fucking wonderful, have a nice day,  🙂 

I admire your fight Johnny, you know this. Had you been on the site long enough you'd realise there are just a handful of commenters worthy of being consistently original. @Decimus falls squarely into this category. For this reason I doubt he cut & pasted the comment. One of you is lying, and I believe it is you.

That said, you may be surprised to know Decs and I are poles apart politically, especially when he talks out of his arsehole about Tony Cunting Blair.

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A common misconception is that they cannot convict someone for murder if there is no body.

Thank you, Kavanagh QC, I didn't realise that a career spent hole punching train tickets qualified you to be The Corner's legal expert.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2020 at 02:18, JohnnySaucePants said:

Brilliant movie, Jake the Muss, what a scrapper. There's some truth in that some Maoris live a very much different life to " Pakeha" or us whitey honkies. There's no reservations at all, but they do seem to live in more rural towns, like Hastings, Gisborne, and in Northland. Once were warriors was shot in South Auckland largely, which is probably the poorest suburb of the largest city. Proportionately they are around i think 57% of the prison inmate whilst being only around 17% of the population. Also tend morso then honkyto be in criminal bike gangs, such as the Mongrel Mob, Devils Henchmen, and such and deal in meth, work the benefit system. it's a complex situation and yes they do tend to be lower on the socio economic scale. There's a somewhat tribal element.  In saying that, there's some that do very well, and they have in a lot of ways an easier ride, things like free university  education. They arnt all down trodden and im certain it's simply personal choices.  It's definately not a racist thing like the USA, theres very little of that here. Apart from a once of situation where the Aussie guy shot up the local mosque. But he was a no good shackle rattling Aussie low life. 

My daughter is married to a Maori, he lived in Gisborne and moved to Christchurch to escape the bad shit, He's got a good job, he's a supervisor with one of the bigger construction companies, she has her own business, they have two kids. I like him, he's a nice guy. I take my hat off to him for getting out and doing something with his life. A lot dont.  There's some pretty successful Maoris too, it's an ongoing development thing. I dont know the answer, but it's certainly changing for the better for them, because under the present Government they are well represented in parliament. 

The days of going to collect the mail and being coshed, nabbed and eaten are long gone. 

I've not had much experience of them first hand, except for a couple of them I met donkeys years ago in Colchester. As far as i know, they were attached to the ANZAC branch of the SAS, training with Air Mobile running up to the second Middle East invasion. they weren't the type of cunts I'd have wanted to fuck with. One of them told me that the Maori had selectively bred soldiers for millennia, selecting the bloodlines for size, strength and aggression. 

That would explain Jake Heke. The bar fight scene in that film is, in my opinion, the best piece of choreographed violence in cinema. Have you seen the sequel, 'What becomes of the broken hearted'? Nowhere near as good as 'Once Were Warriors', but worth watching if you've got fuck all else to do.

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

There's also some history behind the Maori not being the first settlers in NZ. Some say it was a people called the Moriori, who settled in the Chatham islands. There's also some history about when the Maoris arrived they hunted the fuckers down, slaughtered most of them and ate them. They do seem to make good soldiers and were apparently really feared when fighting in a group in WW2 showed no respect for those they killed and would stab them for good measure even after they were already dead.  They seemed to like it and had a reputation for fearlessness and brutality.  Some of them are big, i wouldnt ever want to fight one. But there's some weedy ones as well. They also really like their rugby.  Not too many of them in the south island by comparison to the North. They dont seem to like the colder winters, also neither do they seem to like Samoans much. Its a bit of a sort of tribal thing maybe. 

I havnt seen "What became of the broken hearted", must look it up. 

Ive been watching Warrior, a series based on the Chinese settlers in early America. It's a bit sort of cheesy in a few places. But the fighting scenes are brilliant. 

Heaps of maoris here. I’ve never met one I didn’t like, to be honest.