CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid talking heads

cuntspotter

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Churches are for cunts and kiddie fiddlers.

Thinking back it was her version of a night out with the girls .. she used to catch the 6PM bus to town, have a cup of tea and an bun in a cafe then toddle of with her mates to the chapel. 7:30 service finish about 8:15 tea with the parson then catch the 9:15 bus back home.

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Thinking back it was her version of a night out with the girls .. she used to catch the 6PM bus to town, have a cup of tea and an bun in a cafe then toddle of with her mates to the chapel. 7:30 service finish about 8:15 tea with the parson then catch the 9:15 bus back home.

Do you think she might have just been praying for forgiveness from the almighty lord for spawning a boring pain the arse sprog?

On 19/12/2020 at 15:47, cuntspotter said:

Fuck me...I’m watching the rolling BBC news.... they are fucking loving all this. It’s a masturbatory exercise..they are turning it over and over..whipping up hysteria.Any cunt with an NUJ card or the prefix of DR is  queuing up to tell us what they think about any virus related subject. Christmas is fucked...covid. Granny can’t be visited- covid. The NHS is struggling- Covid. Fife and Trixi have Chlamydia - covid. I’d rather watch songs of fucking praise. Fuck off you boring , up your own arse self appointed experts.... word of the day, variant.

The sweat shop doesn't appear any different to what it usually does this time of year. Ambulances queuing outside, elderly being dumped by their relatives who can no longer cope, elderly waiting hours for an admission bed, elective operations being cancelled due to a lack of beds. All the usual happenings year in, year out for donkeys.......except those that never normally moan about things being on a knife edge or the executives who would never declare a major incident as it would reflect badly on them, suddenly become vocal, all because they can point to the virus being the cause.

I keep reminding these cunts of the same statistic that can not be twisted.

World population 7 billion approx. Coronavirus Worldwide deaths approx 1.7 million. 

0.025% of the population. 

55 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The sweat shop doesn't appear any different to what it usually does this time of year. Ambulances queuing outside, elderly being dumped by their relatives who can no longer cope, elderly waiting hours for an admission bed, elective operations being cancelled due to a lack of beds. All the usual happenings year in, year out for donkeys.......except those that never normally moan about things being on a knife edge or the executives who would never declare a major incident as it would reflect badly on them, suddenly become vocal, all because they can point to the virus being the cause.

I keep reminding these cunts of the same statistic that can not be twisted.

World population 7 billion approx. Coronavirus Worldwide deaths approx 1.7 million. 

0.025% of the population. 

It’s currently 7.8 billion, add the extra two hundred million unregistered at least, you get at least 8 billion nibblers.