CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dole wallers

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

Christmas Time .. The first of the toys usually break or the batteries run out on boxing day. By the 3rd of January the parents are usually looking into divorcing or asking if the children can be taken away by the social services. Things usually ease when the children go back to school on the second Monday in January but next year that might not happen.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

Christmas Time .. The first of the toys usually break or the batteries run out on boxing day. By the 3rd of January the parents are usually looking into divorcing or asking if the children can be taken away by the social services. Things usually ease when the children go back to school on the second Monday in January but next year that might not happen.

In spite of this I do wish you a happy Christmas, Pen.

Alone.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Go easy with the fanny hammer, Pen, you'll do yourself a mischief at that rate. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't hate you or any other punter. I must say its sorta sad watching a group of middle-aged men squabbling like a bunch of 11 year old schoolboys though. If you guys are a representative sample of your generation and bearing in mind you are providing mentorship and guidance to younger people, then this country might have a problem.

Really? You purposely engineer these situations by selectively banning 2 members for the same rule violations that have been committed by another member who you choose not to ban... and when the whole thing kicks off, you stand back and roll your eyes with incredulity. 

You fucking love this shit. You just won't admit it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't hate you or any other punter. I must say its sorta sad watching a group of middle-aged men squabbling like a bunch of 11 year old schoolboys though. If you guys are a representative sample of your generation and bearing in mind you are providing mentorship and guidance to younger people, then this country might have a problem.

I suppose this website provides an outlet for some to unleash their confrontational skills, borne from the fact most wouldn't dream of speaking to people in the real world in the same manner. Some simply thrive on confrontation.

Anyway, since when did you suddenly become peace-loving Mother fucking Teresa, you old battleaxe? There are very few who enjoy a good scrap more than you... I've often thought of you as a Spock-Darth Vader hybrid, marching around the living room of your 2-bed Llandudno terrace in your 'Mrs-R' cape, shaking your iron fist in response to being on the receiving end of yet another of my factual cuntings about the US banking system's direct involvement in financing Nazi Germany's military evolution. 

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Really? You purposely engineer these situations by selectively banning 2 members for the same rule violations that have been committed by another member who you choose not to ban... and when the whole thing kicks off, you stand back and roll your eyes with incredulity. 

You fucking love this shit. You just won't admit it.

No Eric.. we don’t love it...we just hate you.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Stuck in an aircraft for about 40 hours .. just not my thing .. if it was a three hour flight maybe.

Maybe you could get there in a slower way, stop over in Asia first for a few days, then continue on to NZ

5 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Cobblers. You get a seat near an exit for good leg room, or fly business class. Then take a couple extra days for a stopover at somewhere interesting in a good hotel. Jobs a goodun, Get on with it. 

Can you DS, Pen and Harold The Stupid all book a long haul flight together, preferably over Ukraine, Syria and Iraq taking in North Korea just incase you don’t get shot down on route?

10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Stuck in an aircraft for about 40 hours .. just not my thing .. if it was a three hour flight maybe.

If the plane plummeted into the ocean three hours out you’d probably hear the cheers from the U.K. before being dragged down by a hungry Orca for lunch.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If the plane plummeted into the ocean three hours out you’d probably hear the cheers from the U.K. before being dragged down by a hungry Orca for lunch.

Why not crash shortly after take off (into a grotty chav filled council estate of course) or better still be killed in a car accident on the way to the airport? Sooner the better 

2 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Here's the web page i copied the Hull write up from. I tried posting the the thing but its too big. Reducing it down to 8.7 KB so it posts on here has made it unreadable. Maybe if you increase the size or squint a lot and adopt chinky eye youll be able to decipher it. Theres  absolutely no evidence that @Decimuswas the original author, so i suspect he also stole the fucking thing off here as well. Have a cunting  good xmas. 

Hull 4.jpg

Unreadable and no discernible date, so what's the fucking point of posting it? You're going to have to do better. 

6 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

The date on the copy i have is Jan 17, 2016.

Cant get it to a size that can be posted un here, so there ya go. If you dont like it, print it off A1 size, roll it up and stick it up your ring piece. 

I dont have to do anything, it's all your fucking getting. Like it or lump it,  and fuck off.

Have a nice day. 🙂 

Increasing the size won't improve the shit resolution, fucking idiot. Post the original to a free image hosting site such as imgBB and post the link here. It will auto delete after 24 hours.

You're the one making the claim and until you provide verifiable evidence everyone will just continue to consider you a bullshitting wanker. 

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Here's the web page i copied the Hull write up from. I tried posting the the thing but its too big. Reducing it down to 8.7 KB so it posts on here has made it unreadable. Maybe if you increase the size or squint a lot and adopt chinky eye youll be able to decipher it. Theres  absolutely no evidence that @Decimuswas the original author, so i suspect he also stole the fucking thing off here as well. Have a cunting  good xmas. 

Hull 4.jpg

Even after all these weeks, we still wait for legible evidence.

Can you increase the font size by using the same magnifying glass you wank your little maggot with, Johnny Bullshit?

15 minutes ago, Goober said:

Increasing the size won't improve the shit resolution, fucking idiot. Post the original to a free image hosting site such as imgBB and post the link here. It will auto delete after 24 hours.

You're the one making the claim and until you provide verifiable evidence everyone will just continue to consider you a bullshitting wanker. 

The very fact he’s submitted a low resolution, unreadable, dateless image as proof of his absurd claim just serves to make him look an even thicker cunt. The bloke’s a fucking idiot.