CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Are Toting Up Presents Value While Still Opening Them.

Hokey Gingers

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Uncanny. My grandad used to bath in that shit as well. Brut was the iconic 80s one for me. Actually smells nice and at the time, you could buy the watered down '33' version in the plastic bottle for a quid.

You can definitely still get brut can't you, I'm gonna treat myself, it would also need to be laced with some very hi tar cigarette smoke for that 80s drop of nostalgia, and a pint of light and bitter 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I got a 'Brut 33' gift set this year. My bathroom smells of good old fashioned masculinity and is now completely non-gay.

Now that the authentic aroma of Henry Cooper has been re-launched, perhaps it will encourage more young men not to be benders.

They still make that?

I had you more of a High Karate man, Eric. 

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

Men's fragrances were definitely advertised somewhat differently back in the day. Then:

3hzKC-1443730575-list_items-187.jpg

Now:

gaultier_feat.jpg.750x400_q85_box-0,2,19

Funny how the mincing faggots in adverts are always white as well. Almost as if there's an agenda to stop the Caucasian race from breeding. Maybe because white people are generally more intelligent and demand to be paid fairly. The ruling elite would rather phase them out and replace them with cunts who work for rice and bananas.

Ethnic cleansing by media.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Funny how the mincing faggots in adverts are always white as well. Almost as if there's an agenda to stop the Caucasian race from breeding. Maybe because white people are generally more intelligent and demand to be paid fairly. The ruling elite would rather phase them out and replace them with cunts who work for rice and bananas.

Slowly but surely they are trying to erase the image of the standard heterosexual male, and to replace it with a black lesbian wheelchair tranny. Because diversity. 

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I dunno. I've seen Raheem Sterling in an advert and he's a mincing faggot.

On 24/12/2020 at 14:33, Hokey Gingers said:

What an ungrateful bunch of bastards. You can see them doing the mental arithmetic as they remove the wrapping paper calculating what they spent on you, the outstanding difference and how many presents are left. What they don`t see is the twenty minute wait in the queue the thoughtful and discerning purchaser has made at Poundland or BM Bargains. Blister packs are covid proof and is it my fault Sony don`t shrink wrap Playstation 5`s ? Christ almighty your Grandfather got an orange for Christmas ffs. Accept it for what it is, it`s the thought that counts and cheers for that McCallan 30 year old Single Malt, you shouldn`t have. Seriously though you shouldn`t have... 

Bought the trolley dolley a place in the sun, and got “that’s too far from the beach”!!! Cunt, I might just give it to #Eddie and his bint!

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Ferrets are very musky, Spot. Rub a polecat under your chin and a horde of Yorkshire women will descend upon you and rape you to death, even if you live in the Falkland Islands. 

I live in Port Stanley and I’ve never seen Spotto lurking around anywhere in town. The place has recently stunk worse than a ferrets thong though, so maybe I’ve just not noticed him.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly. 

"I know, I'll get a tattoo that glamorises gang violence... and then I'll start bleating that Black Lives Matter".

Thick fucking primate.

Apparently his dad got shot so he had a tattoo of a gun on his leg as a tribute. I wonder what he’d have got if the cunt had been gang raped and hung?

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I live in Port Stanley and I’ve never seen Spotto lurking around anywhere in town. The place has recently stunk worse than a ferrets thong though, so maybe I’ve just not noticed him.

Billy, how many times has your nurse told you to give your scrotum a good scrub more than twice a year. Ffs. 

Keep that smell going and the Argies will invade again. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I expect George Floyd's mum has commissioned a painting of a policeman kneeling on a Silverback's throat.

Mrs Floyd hasn’t got time for any of that nonsense Eric. She’s been busy for weeks in the kitchen smelting down Georges gold coffin and all the time the gold price has skyrocketed. Georges dad has turned up too. He’s absolutely gutted that he spent 40 years looking for him, but he’s happy to share in the families sudden fame and prosperity. It’s what George would have wanted if he’d  ever met me, he said.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Mrs Floyd hasn’t got time for any of that nonsense Eric. She’s been busy for weeks in the kitchen smelting down Georges gold coffin and all the time the gold price has skyrocketed. Georges dad has turned up too. He’s absolutely gutted that he spent 40 years looking for him, but he’s happy to share in the families sudden fame and prosperity. It’s what George would have wanted if he’d  ever met me, he said.

True. If Doreen Lawrence was offered the chance to travel back in time and prevent her son from getting stabbed, do you think she would?

Would she bollocks. She knows she would still be living in a council house and visiting 'the promising student' in jail. Best thing that ever happened to the racist fat cunt.

• Like 3