CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir fucking Lewis fucking Hamilton

Roadkill

After a year of meaningless and empty gestures (matching Schumacher's record in a car twice as dominant as the Ferrari ever was, having some corner at Silverstone named after him, and having George Floyd be vaguely the same colour as him), little Hamilton's year has ended with the promise of a knighthood.

I fucking hope Prince Phillip can sacrifice just a few more virgins to muster up the life force needed to tell the uppity little cunt about the tribal cult that worship him as a divine being.

Brace yourselves for more misguided smugness and stories about how a cunt on £40,000,000 a year considers himself "oppressed".

• Like 3

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

After a year of meaningless and empty gestures (matching Schumacher's record in a car twice as dominant as the Ferrari ever was, having some corner at Silverstone named after him, and having George Floyd be vaguely the same colour as him), little Hamilton's year has ended with the promise of a knighthood.

I fucking hope Prince Phillip can sacrifice just a few more virgins to muster up the life force needed to tell the uppity little cunt about the tribal cult that worship him as a divine being.

Brace yourselves for more misguided smugness and stories about how a cunt on £40,000,000 a year considers himself "oppressed".

I'd like to oppress him with a double up sock full of pool balls to the bonce 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Not worth it, Willie. You'd have to go all the way to Monte Carlo to find the cunt.

Thats very true, if i had the funds though it would almost be worth it. The man is a turd of the highest order. Would love to see him try to take the knee if he had them smashed with a lump hammer old son. 

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

The cunt thinks people don't like him because he's black, but that's not even in the Top Ten list of reasons. I suspect that actual black people hate him even more than the rest of us do.

Can you even imagine the embarrassment of having this clueless fucking airhead think he has any right to speak on your behalf? Thank fuck I'm white.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Thats very true, if i had the funds though it would almost be worth it. The man is a turd of the highest order. Would love to see him try to take the knee if he had them smashed with a lump hammer old son. 

If we're queuing up with lump hammers... I'll take the knee.

Then the other knee, then both elbows. 

51 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Of course he's oppressed, how would you feel if, every time you went to a bank to draw out some money, the security guards followed you around like they thought you were up to no good, because of your 'dusky hue'.

3 minutes ago, Joker said:

Of course he's oppressed, how would you feel if, every time you went to a bank to draw out some money, the security guards followed you around like they thought you were up to no good, because of your 'dusky hue'.

Out of genuine interest, who's your all time favourite racing car driver, J?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If we're queuing up with lump hammers... I'll take the knee.

Then the other knee, then both elbows. 

Dont forget the hips, then fingers, toes, ankles 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Get your own nom. Cunt

• Like 1