CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The PGA

Neil

"We're going to help Justin,to educate him so he can be a better person"

"What he did was unacceptable and we're here to help him move forward and not be homophobic"

What heinous crime did Justin Thomas commit?. Called himself a 'faggot' under his breath when he missed an easy putt. Now every fucking lily livered PC cunt in the golf world is clambering over themselves to look hip by condemning his behaviour. 

What a bunch of cunts/pussies/fags/queers they really are,soon we'll all have our jaws wired shut to avoid saying anything that offends these cunts.Grow some bollocks you fucking faggots!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Poofy Ballesteros 

"A friend of mine said recently: 'What do you get if you cross a ballerina and a bastard?' - 'Ballesteros, was his answer.' I guess, if you analyse it, Seve combines the qualities of both those animals. He has the lithe sophistication and nimbleness of a ballerina, combined with the hard-nosed, ruthless thuggery of a bastard."

7 minutes ago, nocti said:

"A friend of mine said recently: 'What do you get if you cross a ballerina and a bastard?' - 'Ballesteros, was his answer.' I guess, if you analyse it, Seve combines the qualities of both those animals. He has the lithe sophistication and nimbleness of a ballerina, combined with the hard-nosed, ruthless thuggery of a bastard."

I was trying to think of a golfer and tie it in with a gay name. That was the best I could do. (Hangs head in shame). 

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Notah Ryan Begay III (born September 14, 1972) is a Native American professional golfer. He is one of the only Native American golfers to have played in the PGA Tour.

‘Minces with pooves’ as he’s known on the reservation.

• Like 2