CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coronation Day

White Cunt

I know, I know, it’s a biased nom, but my stomach is churning at the news plastered all over the place, no room to hide. 
Those in charge of small businesses should pack now, take cue from migrating birds and get the fuck out, before the new administration wipes them out with a bible of new regulations, migrant love, China bond and a new freak cabinet.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

I know, I know, it’s a biased nom, but my stomach is churning at the news plastered all over the place, no room to hide. 
Those in charge of small businesses should pack now, take cue from migrating birds and get the fuck out, before the new administration wipes them out with a bible of new regulations, migrant love, China bond and a new freak cabinet.

Black Americans don’t realise how badly they’ve been fucked over already
Biden is going to give 11m illegal immigrants citizenship immediately and allow millions more in 
The blacks don’t realise it’s them that are gonna suffer the most, I very much doubt many of them will prosper under Biden...

how long before big business take Biden into another war for profit, Iran? 

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Biden is going to give 11m illegal immigrants citizenship immediately and allow millions more in 
The blacks don’t realise it’s them that are gonna suffer the most, I very much doubt many of them will prosper under Biden...

There is a fresh migrant caravan on the way, slightly hampered by the local police in some dump country on their way to the promised land. 

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

There is a fresh migrant caravan on the way, slightly hampered by the local police in some dump country on their way to the promised land. 

It’s OK they won’t get into DC. The 30000 troops managed to keep the virtual inauguration safe from the domestic terrorist Trump supporters who broke a window on the 6th and tipped over a few chairs. The swamp rats can sleep safe tonight.

During Biden's two-term tenure as US Vice President under the Obama Administration, Syria, Libya and Egypt were drawn into civil war, while escalating tensions in Gaza, Palestine and Israel gathered pace – allied to more US air strikes in the Middle Eastern region than at any other time. Whether the CIA had too much power, or whether it was Biden's arm, and with Chinese flu manifesting itself globally, I'm not hopeful of the future. A wolf in sheep's clothing, one might say.

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2017-01-17/obamas-covert-drone-war-in-numbers-ten-times-more-strikes-than-bush

• Like 2

I think anyone with any sense knows, that Biden being POTUS is all a smokescreen. The real agenda for the Democrats was to get Harris into the White House. Biden won't last a term but there was no way they were going to field a woman and a woman of colour for President. If they did, Trump would now at this time be standing in the Oval Office, laughing like Ming the Merciless, making wanking signs out of the window.  

Chinese leader Xing Ting-Ping's smile has got fucking wider.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think anyone with any sense knows, that Biden being POTUS is all a smokescreen. The real agenda for the Democrats was to get Harris into the White House. Biden won't last a term but there was no way they were going to field a woman and a woman of colour for President. If they did, Trump would now at this time be standing in the Oval Office, laughing like Ming the Merciless, making wanking signs out of the window.  

I’ll bet you’ve had a few Chinese in your time....

Wok suk wing...

lol.

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s OK they won’t get into DC. The 30000 troops managed to keep the virtual inauguration safe from the domestic terrorist Trump supporters who broke a window on the 6th and tipped over a few chairs. The swamp rats can sleep safe tonight.

They certainly won’t Bill. I’m not touching my toes for any cunt.

52 minutes ago, Eddie said:

how long before big business take Biden into another war for profit, Iran? 

How the fuck is this new Vice President ‘black’ AND of ‘south Asian?’ AND ‘female?’ She’ll be in charge within 12 months because Sleepy Joe is clearly in the early stages of dementia.

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

During Biden's two-term tenure as US Vice President under the Obama Administration, Syria, Libya and Egypt were drawn into civil war, while escalating tensions in Gaza, Palestine and Israel gathered pace – allied to more US-led bombing raids throughout the Middle Eastern region than at any other time. Whether the CIA had too much power, or whether it was Biden's arm, and with Chinese flu manifesting itself globally, I'm not hopeful of the future. A wolf in sheep's clothing, one might say.

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2017-01-17/obamas-covert-drone-war-in-numbers-ten-times-more-strikes-than-bush

I don’t even think Biden is a sheep in sheep’s clothing. He’s a puppet and some of the string-pullers are at best,  clueless and at worst, quite sinister. We’ll see within 12 months.

• Like 1

The BBC need a reward for interviewing Mary Trump when Donald gave his goodbye speech. Bitter little cow went all Adolf Hitler on live telly - declared all of Trump's family need to be banned outright from running for office in the future, called him a racist and said he was changing the narrative. Even enjoyed a bit of gloating about how miserable she hopes the lives of his family are now that he's out of the White House.

You could literally hear the visceral loathing in her voice. I think the BBC presenter was hoping for a more tame outlook, but instead he got a face full of pure fucking hatred that only proved to show just how petty and childish both sides of the shit show can be. I'm honestly surprised she didn't challenge him to a fucking wrestling match.

The ‘most popular’ President in history today got on the official  White House live stream 299,211 views 6 hours after his inauguration first started. 3.6k likes and 11k dislikes. “Way to go Sleepy Joe.” 😂 The Donald has been getting 10 or 20 times more views every day just going for a shit for the last four and a half years. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Chinese New Year looks very promising, rather fortuitous to have a corrupt US ally to initiate the year of the Ox.

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The BBC need a reward for interviewing Mary Trump when Donald gave his goodbye speech. Bitter little cow went all Adolf Hitler on live telly - declared all of Trump's family need to be banned outright from running for office in the future, called him a racist and said he was changing the narrative. Even enjoyed a bit of gloating about how miserable she hopes the lives of his family are now that he's out of the White House.

You could literally hear the visceral loathing in her voice. I think the BBC presenter was hoping for a more tame outlook, but instead he got a face full of pure fucking hatred that only proved to show just how petty and childish both sides of the shit show can be. I'm honestly surprised she didn't challenge him to a fucking wrestling match.

Mary is a “staunch democrat” - her books, opinions, speeches, interviews and brown party reward envelopes are guaranteed to boost her essential spending habits, rest assured.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Mary is a “staunch democrat” - her books, opinions, speeches, interviews and brown party reward envelopes are guaranteed to boost her essential spending habits, rest assured.

She’s a freeloading slag, hated by all her family who the fake news media have been paying shit loads of cash to slag off Orangeman Bad  just because her name is Trump. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Just seen a picture of her. Got a face like fire damaged lego.

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

She’s a freeloading slag, hated by all her family who the fake news media have been paying shit loads of cash to slag off Orangeman Bad  just because her name is Trump. 

No doubt. Her status will be further elevated by the incoming administration and even better rewarded.

• Like 1