CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Smart Motorways

camberwell gypsy

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"So the idea is to remove the hard shoulder and use it as a normal lane, so if you break down you are trapped in fast flowing traffic? Great idea. What could go wrong?"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51236375

It falls into the category "False Economy" containing such gems as

#Just give one vaccine jab now

#Tilting trains 

#Diesel

#Titanic - cheap rivets

#Columbia Shuttle - just an 'O' ring

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"So the idea is to remove the hard shoulder and use it as a normal lane, so if you break down you are trapped in fast flowing traffic? Great idea. What could go wrong?"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51236375

Nothing if you’re driving a Smart Car.

1 hour ago, Fatty said:

Chaps, ffs, stick together, nothing wrong with smart motorways!!!!! They’re named that to keep soppy females off them, as soon as a dorris gets on one there’s mayhem

I'd like to pour you out of the bucket of lard you live in onto the fast lane and watch your fat fucking head get pounded into the tarmac. Then I'd temporarily close the motorway for smart cleansing with high pressure hoses. What's left can provide food for the local wildlife. 

49 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd like to pour you out of the bucket of lard you live in onto the fast lane and watch your fat fucking head get pounded into the tarmac. Then I'd temporarily close the motorway for smart cleansing with high pressure hoses. What's left can provide food for the local wildlife. 

Harold. Next time you see the word SMART in the title of a nom just take a short pause and repeat to yourself 10 times...”This one’s not for me.”

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Would you mind putting this comment into English please, I’m struggling to decipher Cunt?

2 hours ago, Joker said:

Would you rather fuck men? 

I'm sure there's a few on here who might accommodate you.

Sounds like you’re looking for some penis! Try Eddie he’ll accommodate, if gyps he’s always ready, you’ll obviously have to ask mummy and daddy if you can go out and play