CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leicester University

Trucking Funt

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Mind your manners Harold. There's an axe in the boot of my car and I'm only a few miles away from your rat infested bedsit.

Spell axe without the arse permeating your brain cells. Shades of a deprived start in life. In my day we not only flatcshared with rats - we ate them in a burger. Start getting a pair of balls. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is "he Gurdian" your gay sex toy? 

No, it's a spelling mistake, which often occurs in my 'hit the fucker first - edit stuff later' world.

These have the advantage of letting the arsehole fucking cunt dullard community point them out, thus making their dicks (or in your case, clitoris) swell with a (misplaced) sense of educational one-upmanship

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

"get" an education more or less sums you up you shallow monkey

If it could be arranged that Drew smashed his weekly empties (12 bottles of co-op vodka) over your stupid fucking head, id suck the bungalow dwelling piss head off whilst poking my thumb up his arsehole 

On 04/02/2021 at 14:34, Trucking Funt said:

If any further proof was needed that our places of learning have been taken over by anti-British left wing scum then here it is. The cunts are going to "decolonise" their curriculum by removing English language studies from their selection of courses so the ethnics are not triggered by the native tongue of the country they're fucking living in.

No wonder the majority of journalists are thick as fuck these days.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-55860810

Most people at this University will have AIDS.

• Like 1