CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leicester University

Trucking Funt

If any further proof was needed that our places of learning have been taken over by anti-British left wing scum then here it is. The cunts are going to "decolonise" their curriculum by removing English language studies from their selection of courses so the ethnics are not triggered by the native tongue of the country they're fucking living in.

No wonder the majority of journalists are thick as fuck these days.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-55860810

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

If any further proof was needed that our places of learning have been taken over by anti-British left wing scum then here it is. The cunts are going to "decolonise" their curriculum by removing English language studies from their selection of courses so the ethnics are not triggered by the native tongue of the country they're fucking living in.

I don't see how "decolonization" is remotely connected with medieval studies.  As you say its a blatant attempt to change a place of learning into an indoctrination factory.  I do feel the time has come for government to step in and only allow courses which contribute to the economy.  We really need to get back to promoting engineering, computing and hard sciences and stop wasting time with mickey mouse topics like gender studies that will only prepare graduates to go straight on the dole.  

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Great nom, TF. Our Universities are a hotbed of Childe Haroldesque, garrulous, woke fucking cunts. History revisionists and attention seeking wankers with fake ancestral PTSD should not be allowed anywhere near impressionable young people.

Can you remember this particular Quisling?

13 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I don't see how "decolonization" is remotely connected with medieval studies.  As you say its a blatant attempt to change a place of learning into an indoctrination factory.  I do feel the time has come for government to step in and only allow courses which contribute to the economy.  We really need to get back to promoting engineering, computing and hard sciences and stop wasting time with mickey mouse topics like gender studies that will only prepare graduates to go straight on the dole.  

My thoughts precisely W&D. I don't have a degree but I've debated many a so called academic online and have been quite disappointed with the standard of behaviour from them when their views are challenged. They retreat into name calling, cultural Marxist ideology and gross distortions of the truth without any attempt at reasoned discourse.

I yearn for the days when left and right could sit in the local uni boozer and put the world to rights over a bottle of Glenfiddich.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Great nom, TF. Our Universities are a hotbed of Childe Haroldesque, garrulous, woke fucking cunts. History revisionists and attention seeking wankers with fake ancestral PTSD should not be allowed anywhere near impressionable young people.

Can you remember this particular Quisling?

Never had the pleasure but will remember the name in future.

45 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

My thoughts precisely W&D. I don't have a degree but I've debated many a so called academic online and have been quite disappointed with the standard of behaviour from them when their views are challenged. They retreat into name calling, cultural Marxist ideology and gross distortions of the truth without any attempt at reasoned discourse.

I yearn for the days when left and right could sit in the local uni boozer and put the world to rights over a bottle of Glenfiddich.

Won't happen. Because now the woke left will slam their hand on the table and vociferously shout their opinions. When you begin to offer your opinion they'll shout you down and close off the debate by saying you're racist/sexist/homophobic and will stop listening. At this point you'll probably insert the said glenfiddich bottle up their arse.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

If any ambitious, lentil-farting lefty could choose a hunting ground in which to manipulate young people with a Marxist agenda, what better way than to teach 'decolonised curriculum' in a city which is approximately 45% white.

Similarly, if you're transgender and of non-indigenous British ethnicity, then Leicester is clearly an attraction – that's if you can cope with the city boasting among the highest COVID-19 infections rates throughout the UK, which the press at large still gently nuances linking with ethnic minority groups.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If any ambitious, lentil-farting lefty could choose a hunting ground in which to manipulate young people with a Marxist agenda, what better way than to teach 'decolonised curriculum' in a city which is approximately 45% white.

Similarly, if you're transgender and of non-indigenous British ethnicity, then Leicester is clearly an attraction – that's if you can cope with the city boasting among the highest COVID-19 infections rates throughout the UK, which the press at large still gently nuances linking with ethnic minority groups.

And then there’s Gary Lineker.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

For a cunt who hasn't seen the inside of a book since primary school this isn't a bad nom. I was going to give it the stinking pile of horseshite but a dog turd sincerely and carefully placed in the middle of a busy pavement is a better description. You filthy uneducated fucked brain cunt should GET an education before you CRITICISE one of our seats of learning. 

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

From the man who collects farts. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

For a cunt who hasn't seen the inside of a book since primary school this isn't a bad nom. I was going to give it the stinking pile of horseshite but a dog turd sincerely and carefully placed in the middle of a busy pavement is a better description. You filthy uneducated fucked brain cunt should GET an education before you CRITICISE one of our seats of learning. 

Mind your manners Harold. There's an axe in the boot of my car and I'm only a few miles away from your rat infested bedsit.

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Won't happen. Because now the woke left will slam their hand on the table and vociferously shout their opinions. When you begin to offer your opinion they'll shout you down and close off the debate by saying you're racist/sexist/homophobic and will stop listening. At this point you'll probably insert the said glenfiddich bottle up their arse.

Once it's empty, obviously.

43 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Anyone can GET an education. It's how you use that education to further yourself in life that matters, frankly I've lost count of the number of times I've had to tell thick cunts like yourself that, possession of a qualification doesn't mean you're qualified.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Can you get a degree in googling?

19 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

She seems very similar to that white woman with some iranian heritage who claimed that white people (excludng herself) could not be victims of racial discrimination.

There are still some good reasons to study at Leicester. There’s a plethora of damn good curry houses, Welford Road on Heineken Cup day is always a good afternoon out, and you’re just down the road from Loughborough and it’s array of sporty perky sorts from the Home Counties who’ll do pretty much anything for a glass of fizz. 

On the other hand it’s an academic backwater, has a filthy drug-ridden city centre, and if you keel over clutching your chest after one too many kebabs and wake up the Glenfield, there’s a good chance you’ll find Gerry McCann smiling down at you. That’s before this evidence that the Student Union have assumed control of the curriculum. 

All things considered, I’d rather go to De Montfort. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Something like this.....

http://viz.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/094_fks_studentgrant.jpg

5 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Wont load but I'm familiar with Student Gwant. Theres an American woman who posts on youtube who interviews these arseholes on the street and runs fucking rings round them. I'll try and find her.

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There are still some good reasons to study at Leicester. There’s a plethora of damn good curry houses, Welford Road on Heineken Cup day is always a good afternoon out, and you’re just down the road from Loughborough and it’s array of sporty perky sorts from the Home Counties who’ll do pretty much anything for a glass of fizz. 

On the other hand it’s an academic backwater, has a filthy drug-ridden city centre, and if you keel over clutching your chest after one too many kebabs and wake up the Glenfield, there’s a good chance you’ll find Gerry McCann smiling down at you. That’s before this evidence that the Student Union have assumed control of the curriculum. 

All things considered, I’d rather go to De Montfort. 

My alma mater and therefore me you're talking about.

Go on then - head down the shitter, no lube.

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Anyone can GET an education. It's how you use that education to further yourself in life that matters, frankly I've lost count of the number of times I've had to tell thick cunts like yourself that, possession of a qualification doesn't mean you're qualified.

"get" an education more or less sums you up you shallow monkey