CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dog walkers in Cities...

Old Chap Raasclaat

Don't get me wrong I love dogs, you know proper dogs and not the designer £2000 handbag dogs. However I've noticed during lockdown an alarming number of dog walkers out and about walking their dogs. Why the hell you'd get a dog when you live in or near a decent sized cities centre I don't know. The owners seem to be everywhere walking the poor dogs on pavements, in shops etc anywhere but a fucking field.

I used to take great pride in hiding in the bushes of the local field and waiting for an attractive female to wander along. I would then jump out and flash my knob and run away again, can't do it anymore as there are no dog walkers around, they seem to stick to the streets.

Plenty of those feral hippy type cunts with dogs running wild as well, not on a lead and shitting up the place. 

Dog walkers in cities... quite literally Shitcunts. 

42 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I used to take great pride in hiding in the bushes of the local field and waiting for an attractive female to wander along. I would then jump out and flash my knob and run away again, can't do it anymore as there are no dog walkers around, they seem to stick to the streets.

Which breed of bitch did you generally find the easiest to target?

• Like 2

Even a 1 minute survey establishes that it is dogs that walk their owners. Out of a million examples, for instance I obseved a lady being exercised by her dog by getting her to first buy then carry and throw a small glowing toy in the park which the dog then picked up but forced the lady to walk over and collect it. At the end of the session the lady picked up the toy (after presumably wiping the dog's bum) and carried it home. This is a typical case of dog walking. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Even a 1 minute survey establishes that it is dogs that walk their owners. Out of a million examples, for instance I obseved a lady being exercised by her dog by getting her to first buy then carry and throw a small glowing toy in the park which the dog then picked up but forced the lady to walk over and collect it. At the end of the session the lady picked up the toy (after presumably wiping the dog's bum) and carried it home. This is a typical case of dog walking. 

I bet that was the best fucking orgasm you've ever achieved. Sinister little dog-walker watching weirdo.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I wish you would buy a dog that liked to walk you Harold...preferably off the white cliffs of Dover. You would then make a nice kebab meal for the dinghy cunts. Fuck off.

• Like 3

Dog owners are cunts,just how much dog shit do you see on city pavements?. Dirty fucking lazy cunts,Why can't there be a corona virus specifically for canines? The natives of Singapore have got it right,eat 'em up and shit 'em out.

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, Neil said:

Dog owners are cunts,just how much dog shit do you see on city pavements?. Dirty fucking lazy cunts,Why can't there be a corona virus specifically for canines? The natives of Singapore have got it right,eat 'em up and shit 'em out.

You're in a dark mood.  Its the fault of the owners, if they don't clean up after their pet.  Dogs don't have opposable thumbs, they can't clean up after themselves.  

57 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I obseved a lady being exercised by her dog by getting her to first buy then carry and throw a small glowing toy in the park which the dog then picked up but forced the lady to walk over and collect it

So you followed a woman with a dog into the pet shop and lurked in the corner watching her buy a pets toy, then you’ve presumably followed her for a while in which time darkness has descended, observed the toy glowing and then hidden in the bushes in the park wanking furiously, watching her and her dog innocently doing what dogs and their owners have been doing for centuries? 

The mind boggles Harold.

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Don't get me wrong I love dogs, you know proper dogs" So she objected to your charming manners? 

Cunt

She did indeed Chill out Harold, I'm guessing you've got one of those rat dogs that are popular with the gays and bi polar cunts? Am I right Chill out Harold?

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Neil i lived by in Singapore, my apartment overlooked the harbour, a stop off point for most but for me my home.  Never ate a dog even when I visited 4 floors of whores...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fat, 40 year old virgin, lives with his mum. Get on a diet or even the Thai brides won’t be interested...

Evening Eddie, I'm made a mistake I'm actually 76 stone. Are you still upset with me Eddie? I've really pissed you off haven't I, which is it your three failed marriages or the fact you're under manners at home and get your ass kicked. Let it go Eddie, it's not my fault your miserable.