CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pandemic-era Delivery Drivers

Wolfie

DPS, DPD, Tesco, Yodel, Hermes: these cunts have spawned the most dangerous drivers on our roads since they took advantage of home-delivery lockdown habits.

Almost anyone can drive quickly, but there's a time, place and relevant need to do it. Delivery drivers have always been fairly unforgiving and the current situation has brought about some unnecessary risks. I live in a rural village, and 9/10 times when I hear a fucking dickhead speeding past it's some weedy little DPD shitweasel competing against the clock, with little or no regard for other motorists, children, elderly people, dog-walkers, cats or cyclists.

Apparently the British work longer hours than anyone else in Europe and doctors are always telling us this causes stress and heart disease. Fair point, but it's the greedy company directors paying these angry little pricks behind the wheel a mostly commission-based wage (with huge fuel overheads and an early loading start at the depot, probably turning each day into a 14-hour shift), who appear to be creating a good deal of unnecessary stress for everyone else.

These cunts who drive like they've just sat on a wasp are also fueling the huge, faceless, Chinese-dependent internet retailers of this world, who I despise for numerous reasons. I'd like to see more local, British businesses to pick up the pieces while there's an opportunity.

We need a black box-based points system under which companies get a hefty fine if their drivers' data is consistently erratic; apply the same method for the purpose of increasing the company's annual insurance premium for each specific vehicle – with the additional amount coming out of the driver's pocket, as way of incentive to get them to slow down. Of course, giving each driver less to deliver would also reduce the pressure.

What an added risk these dangerous tossers have become. That said, @jackotc unearthed seems to come and go with the latest tiers and lockdowns, so I suppose becoming a Tesco delivery driver does have one positive outcome for the rest of us.

• Like 3

To add to this issue is the plethora of first-time restaurant take-away drivers who are usually young, hungry for ‘drops,’ the more they do the more they’re remunerated and hence speed is rewarded. Many of these kids are not insured to be conducting this kind of undertaking and checks by desperate restaurant owners, determined to make a living while in lockdown, are non-existent. Between the hours of 6-10pm it’s like the Whacky-races out there right now (suburbia.) Demand for taxicabs has obviously plummeted so these budding ‘Just-Eat/Deliveroo’ psychos are the only vehicles on the road. That’s a saving grace as it’s now ice-season and they can smash one another into oblivion, then leave the scene.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

DPS, DPD, Tesco, Yodel, Hermes: these cunts have spawned the most dangerous drivers on our roads since they took advantage of home-delivery lockdown habits.

Almost anyone can drive quickly, but there's a time, place and relevant need to do it. Delivery drivers have always been fairly unforgiving and the current situation has brought about some unnecessary risks. I live in a rural village, and 9/10 times when I hear a fucking dickhead speeding past it's some weedy little DPD shitweasel competing against the clock, with little or no regard for other motorists, children, elderly people, dog-walkers, cats or cyclists.

Apparently the British work longer hours than anyone else in Europe and doctors are always telling us this causes stress and heart disease. Fair point, but it's the greedy company directors paying these angry little pricks behind the wheel a mostly commission-based wage (with huge fuel overheads and an early loading start at the depot, probably turning each day into a 14-hour shift), who appear to be creating a good deal of unnecessary stress for everyone else.

These cunts who drive like they've just sat on a wasp are also fueling the huge, faceless, Chinese-dependent internet retailers of this world, who I despise for numerous reasons. I'd like to see more local, British businesses to pick up the pieces while there's an opportunity.

We need a black box-based points system under which companies get a hefty fine if their drivers' data is consistently erratic; apply the same method for the purpose of increasing the company's annual insurance premium for each specific vehicle – with the additional amount coming out of the driver's pocket, as way of incentive to get them to slow down. Of course, giving each driver less to deliver would also reduce the pressure.

What an added risk these dangerous tossers have become. That said, @jackotc unearthed seems to come and go with the latest tiers and lockdowns, so I suppose becoming a Tesco delivery driver does have one positive outcome for the rest of us.

FUCKING CHINESE😡😡😡

• Like 1

Whilst applauding the sincerity and breadth of your cunting, it does leave you open to the criticism of a lack of focus.

Is it the delivery drivers, their employers.....possibly even the Chinese or the government we're being asked to crap on from a great height?

If it's all four then fair fucks for your 'Cunt 'em all - let God sort 'em out!' approach.

2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Whilst applauding the sincerity and breadth of your cunting, it does leave you open to the criticism of a lack of focus.

Is it the delivery drivers, their employers.....possibly even the Chinese or the government we're being asked to crap on from a great height?

If it's all four then fair fucks for your 'Cunt 'em all - let God sort 'em out!' approach.

The broader the topic, the less the scope for instant derailment, although I've no doubt we'll be on to Punkape bumsex before the end of page one.

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The broader the topic, the less the scope for instant derailment, although I've no doubt we'll be on to Punkape bumsex before the end of page one.

A leitmotif - like the possibility of Interplanetary Travel for Bowie, or the class struggle for Billy Bragg - that runs through this group like prime era Gio Kinkladze through an opposition defence

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Thank you for the reminder. I am just waiting for YODEL to deliver the writing paper, envelopes, pens and stamps that I ordered from Ebay.

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The only way this could get any worse would be if Daewoo started making vans so the cheap Chinese crap was delivered in equally cheap crap Chinese vehicles.

Daewoo is South Korean with ties to Chevrolet - absolute cheap, tin door shite that makes Proton look high end - but not Chinese. South Korean brands sound like someone yawning, Chinese ones are the noise someone would make when they're choking on a chicken bone.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see the WHO has said that the bat flu didn't leak from the lab in Wuhan and the chinks have decided to blame it on imported meat. Total bollocks IMO but you bet your life everyone will accept it. 

I agree, it's total bollox that they can't find something to eat in their own country that they have to import meat. Haven't they tried stir fried panda yet?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Daewoo is South Korean with ties to Chevrolet - absolute cheap, tin door shite that makes Proton look high end - but not Chinese. South Korean brands sound like someone yawning, Chinese ones are the noise someone would make when they're choking on a chicken bone.

If I'm going to drive something that was built in a jungle clearing from recycled tin cans, it has to be a Proton.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

There is an alternative.

You can get up off your arse, stop wasting your time writing shite on CC, and go to the shop and buy your own fuckin' goods, you lazy fuckin' cunt.

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

But you haven't taken into consideration the fact you are living in the Wild West of Europe. If you want more regulation go to the EU. Oh, sorry since 1st January you can't. The smell of freedom.... 

5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Thank you for the reminder. I am just waiting for YODEL to deliver the writing paper, envelopes, pens and stamps that I ordered from Ebay.

Don’t forget to post those suicide notes before the joyous event. Not that anyone would even open the envelope if they recognised your handwriting on it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see the WHO has said that the bat flu didn't leak from the lab in Wuhan and the chinks have decided to blame it on imported meat. Total bollocks IMO but you bet your life everyone will accept it. 

Who better to investigate a plague of Chinese origin, that will have killed millions around the world and destroyed the economies of all of China’s competitors soon, than the corrupt organisation which was so beholden to the Chinese Communist Party that they lied and covered up the existence and the contagiousness of it, until it was too late and it had spread across the globe? 

Their conclusions should start with the heading.......Listen up all you moronic cunts.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Who better to investigate a plague of Chinese origin, that will have killed millions around the world and destroyed the economies of all of China’s competitors soon, than the corrupt organisation which was so beholden to the Chinese Communist Party that they lied and covered up the existence and the contagiousness of it, until it was too late and it had spread across the globe? 

Their conclusions should start with the heading.......Listen up all you moronic cunts.

I said more or less the same thing to a woman in our village shop and I got "Oooh why would they do that? They're experts I'm sure they know what they're talking about".  If that's what the majority of people believe, then we are well and truly fucked.

On 09/02/2021 at 18:37, Joker said:

There is an alternative.

You can get up off your arse, stop wasting your time writing shite on CC, and go to the shop and buy your own fuckin' goods, you lazy fuckin' cunt.

On 09/02/2021 at 18:31, Joker said:

I see you and your boyfriend piled in almost simultaneously, there's something very suspicious about that.

Probably in bed together, reaming each others ring-pieces, while performing a reach-around, you pair of dog bothering faggots.

No matter which guise you take in future, to attempt to conceal the most embarrassing Corner member legacy to date (as the newbies will discover, lol), I'm never going to stop reminding you that you'll always be R-soles, R-soles.

The predictable, unfunny, unsophisticated and often  unnecessarily noxious prose - and expertise in the field of all things scatological - would be instantly recognisable on any forum.

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I said more or less the same thing to a woman in our village shop and I got "Oooh why would they do that? They're experts I'm sure they know what they're talking about".  If that's what the majority of people believe, then we are well and truly fucked.

That is precisely the problem Gypps. For the last year while everybody suffers, have you seen the MSM or the so called government call out the yellow demons? The most dangerous and hostile power on Earth and the cunts who pretend to tell us the news and the other cunts  who pretend to be governing in our best interests  are so afraid to call a chink a chink and call out these fucking Communist/Fascist cunts as the enemy that they don’t even themselves deny being. We’re in big fucking trouble and it’s going to get so much fucking worse going forward. I read yesterday that testosterone levels in western males is genuinely at a level so historically low that it’s just about enough to breed but the male hunter/gatherer/protector characteristics are rapidly going down the pan.