CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sheila Jackson Lee

Guest Mallificunt

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The British taxpayer only finished paying off the reparations to SLAVEOWNERS resulting from the 1830 Abolition Act in...

2015! 

I would hunt down every slave owning family who benefited in 1830 and round up their present day descendants and strip them of their assets and tap their incomes. Having impoverished them I would rehouse them to the worst council housing estates in the country, such as Hackney. I would send their kids to failing state schools. I would give them a life sentence of discrimination and poor opportunities. I would make sure it was generational so they had no hope of improving themselves. 

I’d just give you a fucking good whipping and sell you at the market instead you fucking mong.

33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So you’ve got a touch of the tar brush then? Let me guess, you’re 1 16th Jamaican yet identify as a full blown descendant of the Amistad or the Windrush and have suffered centuries of oppression from the mean whitey cunts 

If it wasn’t from slavery, Linford Christie would have never had the chance to juice himself to the eyeballs and win gold. Ungrateful sambo

I reckon Harold is one of those prize cunts with ginger dreads and a fat girlfriend with purple hair whose really a lezzer.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I reckon Harold is one of those prize cunts with ginger dreads and a fat girlfriend with purple hair whose really a lezzer.

No doubt he drinks her piss and uses her shite for toothpaste, and takes a strap-on length up the arse.

Harold you pathetic maggot, explain yourself 

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

My family made a fortune in Jamaica and we were compensated when slavery was abolished.One ancestor suspected no compensation would be paid and shipped his slaves to the Carolinas in the 1820’s and made another fortune up to US abolition in the 1860’s.

Many black people in the Carolinas have the Punkape surname as well as many in Jamaica.

lol.

Did your ancestors rub shoulders with the infamous Thomas Hardewicke? 

I haven`t really spoken about this as it`s still quite painful and raw but the Vikings regularly violated our community. The bastards hadn`t the common decency to steal ( or shag ) our womenfolk hence the recent popularity in my area of Romanian brides ( markedly less body & facial hair and no gingers ) Also they have a waist which unless your Freddy fucking Krugger is the only way your getting your arm around a local lass. Anyway, i`m willing to let bygones be bygones for as long as Carlsberg supply us with beer, not that pilsner shite your currently hawking but the full fat stuff we all grew up on. It`s the only way we can turn the page and move on...

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

This is a thread that has been well and truly derailed. 

Unfortunately the principal activity of the old guard on this site is to wait for newbies to stumble into nominating then fucking descend on them with derailing, personal abuse, which they share with each other like fucking creeps and playground bullies. After they get called out they then scream and rant to get people off the site and report to get a banning which they then celebrate. When given a dose of their own medicine they whimper like babies or moan about how "standards have fallen". I call them cloth capped carbuncles and bacon bonces. 

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Unfortunately the principal activity of the old guard on this site is to wait for newbies to stumble into nominating then fucking descend on them with derailing, personal abuse, which they share with each other like fucking creeps and playground bullies. After they get called out they then scream and rant to get people off the site and report to get a banning which they then celebrate. When given a dose of their own medicine they whimper like babies or moan about how "standards have fallen". I call them cloth capped carbuncles and bacon bonces. 

Fuck off, knob cheese!

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Floyd on parmesan. I watched him rustle up some lovely spinach pasta parcels in a thunderstorm in an Italian square. 

Pinkie was a top bloke, he'd piss on that cunt Ramsey and his celebrity arse-lickers.

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Kill yourself you little cry-baby snowflake faggot cunt.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I haven`t really spoken about this as it`s still quite painful and raw but the Vikings regularly violated our community. The bastards hadn`t the common decency to steal ( or shag ) our womenfolk hence the recent popularity in my area of Romanian brides ( markedly less body & facial hair and no gingers ) Also they have a waist which unless your Freddy fucking Krugger is the only way your getting your arm around a local lass. Anyway, i`m willing to let bygones be bygones for as long as Carlsberg supply us with beer, not that pilsner shite your currently hawking but the full fat stuff we all grew up on. It`s the only way we can turn the page and move on...

Sounds like you're in Northampton. 

Now would we do a thing like that? 

• Like 1

Wrong. No plural necessary, it’s just you that everyone despises and wants dead. You actually edited this masterpiece? Irrelevant mental mutant cunt. Fuck off.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Joker said:

Pinkie was a top bloke, he'd piss on that cunt Ramsey and his celebrity arse-lickers.

It's a puzzle to me how a talentless fuck like Ramsey is worth £70million (American syndication like Judge Jewdy?) and the over talented Floyd was always broke. Lifestyle doesn't account for it. Even further down the talent ladder Gino d'Campo the do-it-all Eye Tie sleazeball must be now worth ten times more than anything Floyd made in his life. It's all about rights and royalties I presume as with Eric Burdon and The House of The Rising Sun or Anita Ekberg and La Dolce Vita - all the money goes to somebody else.