CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vigils

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The reaction of the Met Police is all because a woman, Cressida Dick, is in charge. Kick her out and put a bloke like Gene Hunt in charge and shit like this won't happen.

The Met Police top brass are currently some sort of freak  show. Cressida Dick is bad enough but today there was an assistant Commissioner on TV called Helen Ball. I presume they’ll be wheeling out an Inspector Anus or something similar this evening.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Warped cunts like Harold will, however. Go figure.

Admit it, you were naked when you posted this....be honest now, there’s a good girl x

He’ll have to prize @Mrs Roops’ vice like gums off it first Trucko.

Can't say you weren't warned...

Sadiq Khan is "not satisfied" with the police explanation. Me neither. What's the point of having water cannon and rubber bullets if you won't deploy them against illegal gatherings in a time of pandemic? If it had been up to me I'd have used fucking napalm.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eric hasn't been on for 40 hours. I wonder if he is dead. 

Bad news, Withers. I can't wait to see the outrage in the media over the untimely demise of a straight, white, middle-aged man. (© Eric, RIP.)

G3VcWBY.png

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sadiq Khan is "not satisfied" with the police explanation. Me neither. What's the point of having water cannon and rubber bullets if you won't deploy them against illegal gatherings in a time of pandemic? If it had been up to me I'd have used fucking napalm.

The ugly slags have congregated outside Scotland Yard now. Not a pig in sight.

50 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bad news, Withers. I can't wait to see the outrage in the media over the untimely demise of a straight, white, middle-aged man. (© Eric, RIP.)

G3VcWBY.png

Are you sure it's not Franco, Baws? We don't know how long the bodys been there, and due to decomposition the forensic officers might have accidentally knocked 20 years off his corpse.

If there's a hell, I'm sure this news will leave Kleftiko with a shit eating grin... 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The ugly slags have congregated outside Scotland Yard now. Not a pig in sight.

I see there are a lot of ‘men’ in the crowd, most of them looking like they’ve been forced to attend by their gobshite wives or girlfriends, judging by their sheepish appearance. Forcibly amputating their tiny cocks and bollocks would be appropriate imo.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I see there are a lot of ‘men’ in the crowd, most of them looking like they’ve been forced to attend by their gobshite wives or girlfriends, judging by their sheepish appearance. Forcibly amputating their tiny cocks and bollocks would be appropriate imo.

A day in the life of the white, dreadlocked, eyebrow ringed, hipster-tached middle class limp dick. And the men are just as bad.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Are they wearing their masks?

54 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

A day in the life of the white, dreadlocked, eyebrow ringed, hipster-tached middle class limp dick. And the men are just as bad.

I’ve given this gender hysteria phenomenon a lot of thought recently. I think that the current 97 or so and rising number of different genders is just a bit too many for the general population to keep up with. It would make a lot more sense if there were only 3 imo.

1.....Male

2.....Female

3.....Mentally ill Fuckwit

• Like 1