CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rashford the messiah

Neil

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I understand that this cunt may have had a hard upbringing like a lot of people did but I question that this was anything to do with the colour if his skin. He was I presume born in Manchester in the 90's. I don't recall the papers being rife with stories about ghettos and persection at the time. I would like to see proof that his 'suffering' was caused by gangs of KKK burning his council house down and raping and pillaging his family and black neighbours. In truth his family like most in the 90's were gifted an opportunity to be what they wanted to be by working hard and reaping the rewards. 

I wonder whether is family were too lazy and feckless to seize the opportunity to knuckle down and improve their lifestyle, I don't believe for one minute that he went hungry because of the colour of his skin, there are plenty of families that didn't have a pot to piss in, families of all ethnicities. 

He doesn't seem to have done too badly anyway born in an era where blacks were so victimised and persecuted that his local side contained such slaves as Ince,Moses,Dublin et al.

Like RK I'm getting sick and fucking tired of being made to feel that I have to bow and apologise for every fucking misdemeanor that occurs to a 'person of colour'.

Oh and get fucked.

Entire childhood spent growing up in the reign of the ‘new messiah’ Tony Blair, going to school hungry, watched his mum working 3 jobs and still going without food for herself, yet somehow all the fault of the Conservative party. 

I do commend him for taking a stance on feeding kids and I'm sure some of his money has gone into funding projects but, I don't buy him going to school starving. As billy says, 3 jobs and still not enough to feed him? No parent would let their kids go hungry. We're not talking Dickensian London. We're talking something that happened in the past decade or so. There are mechanisms in place to make sure kids don't go hungry (free school meals) so I do find his story a bit fictional 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I do commend him for taking a stance on feeding kids and I'm sure some of his money has gone into funding projects but, I don't buy him going to school starving. As billy says, 3 jobs and still not enough to feed him? No parent would let their kids go hungry. We're not talking Dickensian London. We're talking something that happened in the past decade or so. There are mechanisms in place to make sure kids don't go hungry (free school meals) so I do find his story a bit fictional 

You've got a lot to learn about 21st Century Britain

You must NEVER question the truth or provenance of any story from a member of a professional victim group.

The result of this will be anything from being politely shunned, a Twitter Mob pile-on, losing your job or, imprisonment under the Hate Crime laws (whereby, for the first time in English jurisprudence it doesn't matter whether a crime had been committed before an arrest can take place so long as someone could claim to have been “offended” or the victim of a “hate crime”, or worse still, someone could claim to have witnessed on someone else's behalf, said 'crime being committed).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

You've got a lot to learn about 21st Century Britain

You must NEVER question the truth or provenance of any story from a member of a professional victim group.

The result of this will be anything from being politely shunned, a Twitter Mob pile-on, losing your job or, imprisonment under the Hate Crime laws (whereby, for the first time in English jurisprudence it doesn't matter whether a crime had been committed before an arrest can take place so long as someone could claim to have been “offended” or the victim of a “hate crime”, or worse still, someone could claim to have witnessed on someone else's behalf, said 'crime being committed).

Just look at that Count Dankula cunt on YouTube - lost his job and had his name dragged through the mud for years as the courts dragged the entire thing out for as long as possible to create a viable sentence out of nothing. His crime? Teaching his dog to raise its paw when he said "gas the Jews", for a five minute prank video on his wife. He's had to turn to YouTube full time for income now - no company would ever want to face the gauntlet of PR disaster by hiring him - luckily he's quite good at it and seems to be doing well for himself. He'd be fucked otherwise.

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Just look at that Count Dankula cunt on YouTube - lost his job and had his name dragged through the mud for years as the courts dragged the entire thing out for as long as possible to create a viable sentence out of nothing. His crime? Teaching his dog to raise its paw when he said "gas the Jews", for a five minute prank video on his wife. He's had to turn to YouTube full time for income now - no company would ever want to face the gauntlet of PR disaster by hiring him - luckily he's quite good at it and seems to be doing well for himself. He'd be fucked otherwise.

I had a black cat I called Brixton (really). The admin lady at the vet’s was not impressed, as I recall.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

If I had 3 jobs I’d expect to earn enough at least to feed myself and a couple of kids. Doesn’t really add up imo.

Twelve white missionarys disappeared in five years in young Rashford’s neighbourhood so he clearly didn’t starve.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's what I like to call the Lewis Hamilton fantasy. He's black and went to a public school. Now that he's rich and famous, he's automatically from an impoverished family who heroically sacrificed their pauper's wages so he could make something of himself.

In reality he was just a normal kid, going to school and spending his pocket money on trainers and video games, with access to the internet, a TV and the family car - but that doesn't make for a good rags to riches story.

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's what I like to call the Lewis Hamilton fantasy. He's black and went to a public school. Now that he's rich and famous, he's automatically from an impoverished family who heroically sacrificed their pauper's wages so he could make something of himself.

In reality he was just a normal kid, going to school and spending his pocket money on trainers and video games, with access to the internet, a TV and the family car - but that doesn't make for a good rags to riches story.

What I've heard is that everything was done for him to help him go into racing when he was go-carting despite not being the best young driver. Whether he thinks that every black kid should get this help over their white counterparts, I'm not sure. 

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Entire childhood spent growing up in the reign of the ‘new messiah’ Tony Blair, going to school hungry, watched his mum working 3 jobs and still going without food for herself, yet somehow all the fault of the Conservative party. 

If we’d been on our arse when I was growing up and I had regularly gone to school without food, then when I’d grown up and made a few million I chose to tell the world on national t.v. all about my starved childhood, my mum would’ve kicked my cunt in for publicly humiliating her. But she’s dead, so she can’t, and she was white, so I didn’t.

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What I've heard is that everything was done for him to help him go into racing when he was go-carting despite not being the best young driver. Whether he thinks that every black kid should get this help over their white counterparts, I'm not sure. 

Hopefully he’ll do ‘a Senna’ at Silverstone…then the track firebobbys will be accused of not getting to the burning wreckage quickly enough because of his skin colour, which, if all goes well, will have a markedly different hue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If we’d been on our arse when I was growing up and I had regularly gone to school without food, then when I’d grown up and made a few million I chose to tell the world on national t.v. all about my starved childhood, my mum would’ve kicked my cunt in for publicly humiliating her. But she’s dead, so she can’t, and she was white, so I didn’t.

If he was really such a kind and caring person he’d let his brother drive his race car now and again.

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If he was really such a kind and caring person he’d let his brother drive his race car now and again.

Do you EVER shut your ruddy great cake hole?

ProfB is FULL time bored with you - you talk out of your bum hole.

4 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Do you EVER shut your ruddy great cake hole?

ProfB is FULL time bored with you - you talk out of your bum hole.

If that was the case what good would shutting his cake hole do? I certainly hope you don't think they're the same thing, although I guess it would make any birthday parties you're invited to more interesting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If that was the case what good would shutting his cake hole do? I certainly hope you don't think they're the same thing, although I guess it would make any birthday parties you're invited to more interesting.

Yeah, his gob & bum talk shit - 😷 

Love ProfB XXX

Guest judgetwi

I see St Marcus and his penalty missing mate, covered in bling,  have fucked off on holiday on a private jet. (agent crosses off climate change on the list of fashionable libtard causes) What a hard life these victims have eh? Being racially abused on soshul meeja? Welcome to the club Marcus!

Meanwhile the coppers have had to admit that the graffiti on his mural was not racially motivated. I’m told that it consisted of the words “shite” and “bastard”. Hardly Combat 18 but it didn’t stop the BBC describing it as “vile racist abuse.”

But combine these vile racists with the “anti vaxxers” and the disseminators of “misleading information “ and you have a good case for censorship, the cancel culture. It’s happening all over the world right now.

Come on you didn’t really think it was about half a dozen saddos calling a few prominent millionaires a n****r did you?

No.....you’re winding me up.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I see St Marcus and his penalty missing mate, covered in bling,  have fucked off on holiday on a private jet. (agent crosses off climate change on the list of fashionable libtard causes) What a hard life these victims have eh? Being racially abused on soshul meeja? Welcome to the club Marcus!

Meanwhile the coppers have had to admit that the graffiti on his mural was not racially motivated. I’m told that it consisted of the words “shite” and “bastard”. Hardly Combat 18 but it didn’t stop the BBC describing it as “vile racist abuse.”

But combine these vile racists with the “anti vaxxers” and the disseminators of “misleading information “ and you have a good case for censorship, the cancel culture. It’s happening all over the world right now.

Come on you didn’t really think it was about half a dozen saddos calling a few prominent millionaires a n****r did you?

No.....you’re winding me up.

With any luck these thin skinned poor lads will fuck off to play in Japan, USA or Qatar where they won’t be subjected to such emotional torture.

However, one would think all the money they’ve got might make them not care what anyone says? Just like you- you’re loaded so me calling you a filthy yids is water off a dead Palestinian baby’s back right?

Switch the TV on and they're still moaning about last week's loss. For fuck sake, get over it and move on. I've been watching the Lions tour. Get behind these guys. They're battering the Sud Afrikan Boer bastard provincial teams and will hopefully do the same to the national side.  These fuckers spill blood for the cause and are on a 10th of what the football fairies are on, and they don't roll about like an Oscar nomination when an opponent lays a finger on them.  

On 13/07/2021 at 13:56, camberwell gypsy said:

It’s not him I object to. He seems a sound enough individual. It’s the media driven fucking circus that really gets under my skin.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

However, one would think all the money they’ve got might make them not care what anyone says? Just like you- you’re loaded so me calling you a filthy yids is water off a dead Palestinian baby’s back right?

Me?

Loaded?

Not really.

Well, not by Jewish standards anyway.

But then we do own the fucking world shitforbrains.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I just want to know why God is shit at taking penalties.

Come on Beast, how many assists has God been involved in? Because literally every fucker who scores looks up and says a few words to him. I'm surprised he's never won the ballon D'or or whatever the fucking thing's called. 

• Like 1

On 13/07/2021 at 01:23, King Billy said:

I was going to say all that exactly RK. I’ve had to delete my post now. 

Anyway, the reason that politics has until recently been a no no in almost all sports worldwide is for the simple reason that any political symbol, act or perceived support will result in a reaction from some people with opposing views or beliefs. Hardly fucking rocket science, so what the fuck did anyone expect to happen by politicising nearly every sport on the planet by endorsing BLM, probably the most divisive organisation you could find currently?

Fans have cheered things they like and booed things they don’t since the fucking Romans made slaves fight lions, but now booing is a racist hate crime apparently and has to be stamped out immediately.

I’m fucking done with this shit mate. If this is the future here I’m going to start looking for somewhere to move to where insane fucking nut nuts aren’t revered and idolised as role models to copy.

Interesting events at Silverstone today - Lewis has just blatantly rammed his championship rival out of the race and received a gentle slap on the wrist by the stewards in the form of a ten second penalty he'll easily be able to work around. The bloke in the lead is driving a shite Ferrari with engine issues and its only a matter of time before Lewis gets ahead of him.

If he wins the race and gets booed by the Silverstone crowd for his dirty tactics, how long do you think it'll take for him to capitalise on the footy "racism" and strong arm the SJWs into supporting him by claiming its racially motivated?