CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tommy Robinson

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Really bad news in that he has declared himself bankrupt .. it appears that his tanning parlour in Luton was not making enough money for him.

'tanning parlour'!

Was he trying to make more 'dusky' people to hate?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Although Tommy Robinson has a strong dislike of the goat herders, he could not be described as an ethno nationalist.

The shekels from his Israeli friends must have dried up.

I understand that he studied aircraft engineering and has a good understanding of ejector seats and electrical engineering .. perhaps he aspires to use the methods of dispatch that the Italians used back in the 1930s.

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

He was brilliant as Baldrick

24 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He was fucking shit in Time Team.

Can you fine fellows coordinate these humorous ripostes a little better in future, please? Even Cannon & Ball had better comedic rapport.

• Like 1

A strategic move as he’s being sued by some fucking sand rat schoolkid for defamation. All the little Arab asylum seeking cunts legal costs are being waived pro bono by a jihadi supporting lawyer who gave his home address out to various peacefuls who have acted very unpeacefully attacking his house and threatening his wife and kids. Needless to say the Bedfordshire filth have done fuck all to stop them or protect the victims.

Bankruptcy is just covering his back as the judicial system have never acted fairly in any case involving TR previously.

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Says one. 

Have you got a maximum character limit on your responses or something? If not, try and engage  a few more of your brain cells and construct some form of intelligent and witty response which demonstrates that you might one day develop into a mediocre contributor like Ape, for example. Otherwise try and get yourself coolered again because the content quality of the site has skyrocketed during the last week.

Cunt.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

KB, am I the only one concerned by Eric's absence?.  By this, I mean I am concerned he will return.

I’m not concerned by Erics sabbatical. I’m sure he has a good reason for taking time out. He did post the other day to confirm he was dead and that’s good enough for me.

When are you planning to cook your goose Monsieur?

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If we're a double act, I'm the straight man. Everyone knows Scrotes is a bender.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yeh, straight to the Spar, for more Tennents.

I feel a beautiful friendship developing here. A kraut appeasing frog with a liking for goose sex and a bungalow dwelling piss head, wheelchair bound due to years of super strength beer. The comic potential of this double act is surely there

Fuck off

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I feel a beautiful friendship developing here. A kraut appeasing frog with a liking for goose sex and a bungalow dwelling piss head, wheelchair bound due to years of super strength beer. The comic potential of this double act is surely there

Fuck off

I want me drink back. Yeh I know.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off

What, like a new Morecambe & Wise, but even more shit?