CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hello You Cunt

Cuntybaws

On 21/03/2021 at 20:24, ChildeHarold said:

The whole rail tv show genre has been overdone ever since Portillo became a non-stop runaway proliferating two headed sex beast gaily coloured first class prissy cunt taking up two seats on every fucking train from here to Timbuktu like the veritable hog we all know here really is despite the airs and graces and extended sweaty hand. Tarrant adds a dose of grit but is so fucking arrogantly dismissive of the local colour he purports to be imnersing himself in. All the rest are just fucking creeps hanging on the shirt tails of the late great John Betjeman who made the travelogue a very particular, personal and artistic entertainment. Talking Pictures TV showed his 30 minute jaunt from Kings Lynn to Hunstanton stopping near Sandringham for a peek at the supremely odd "royal" station in the middle of nowhere, and it as good now as Hunstanton is as bleak as it ever was and always will be. He is always talking to you as if you are his intellectual equal and you deserve to be treated like a civilised human being which is a far cry from the majority of tv presenters and producers today. 

Bollocks.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’re in no position to be lecturing the top dogs of this site.

How you’ve got the nerve to rock up here spouting your scatter gun rubbish after your coolering for vile beast loving comments. I’m not the only one here who finds your sort disgusting and would gladly put you all up against a wall and have you shot. Filthy fucking inhuman piece of shit

I was going to say that.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As far as cunts go I doubt there’s an easier one to get into  anywhere on Earth. 

It has its own listing on Airbnb - "a smoother ride than the Dartford Tunnel, and twice as wide"

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’re in no position to be lecturing the top dogs of this site.

How you’ve got the nerve to rock up here spouting your scatter gun rubbish after your coolering for vile beast loving comments. I’m not the only one here who finds your sort disgusting and would gladly put you all up against a wall and have you shot. Filthy fucking inhuman piece of shit

Don't beat around the Bush Stubs. Tell him exactly what you think of him! 

On 21/03/2021 at 20:24, ChildeHarold said:

The whole rail tv show genre has been overdone ever since Portillo became a non-stop runaway proliferating two headed sex beast gaily coloured first class prissy cunt taking up two seats on every fucking train from here to Timbuktu like the veritable hog we all know here really is despite the airs and graces and extended sweaty hand. Tarrant adds a dose of grit but is so fucking arrogantly dismissive of the local colour he purports to be imnersing himself in. All the rest are just fucking creeps hanging on the shirt tails of the late great John Betjeman who made the travelogue a very particular, personal and artistic entertainment. Talking Pictures TV showed his 30 minute jaunt from Kings Lynn to Hunstanton stopping near Sandringham for a peek at the supremely odd "royal" station in the middle of nowhere, and it as good now as Hunstanton is as bleak as it ever was and always will be. He is always talking to you as if you are his intellectual equal and you deserve to be treated like a civilised human being which is a far cry from the majority of tv presenters and producers today. 

I went to Hunstanton once.....once.

On 21/03/2021 at 18:58, Cuntybaws said:

You don’t have be .... half-blind , autistic black .....with Prader-Willi syndrome to be given your own show about trains on the BBC, but apparently it helps.

"Katie Price's son Harvey follows in her footsteps as he lands his own reality TV show"

215287?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signature=aE8kK1JbTrN9lXEO5bZ7aeP4fxQ=

Not to be outdone, though, next week, Pen fronts the first in a series about funny things that have happened in the toilets of Class 50 locomotives.

It’s a moot point. I guess I know what type of argument the BBC will put up but I think on times they try too hard . I sympathise with this young man for the opprobrium that has seemingly been heaped upon him for ticking certain minority  boxes and the negative vibe his mother attracts. 

8 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

It’s a moot point. I guess I know what type of argument the BBC will put up but I think on times they try too hard . I sympathise with this young man for the opprobrium that has seemingly been heaped upon him for ticking certain minority  boxes and the negative vibe his mother attracts. 

Opprobrium? Ffs spotto, try not to use words that members have to Google to find out what they mean. Its 40 seconds of my life I won't get back. 

9 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I went to Hunstanton once.....once.

I guess Betjeman stayed ten minutes and got the next train straight back to London. It has a beach that extends to the horizon when the sea goes out. By the time you've walked down to the edge at low tide it starts coming back in. Cold, cold cold and the rest of the coast middle class Londoner enclaves like Salcombe pricing out locals and riff raff butmostly down at heel miles of caravans. 

On 21/03/2021 at 20:35, Decimus said:

In the scenario that I was an absolutely despised, freak of fucking nature, a complete beast fucking cunt, I'd lay low on here or fuck off entirely. Yet here you are. Bold as fucking brass as if nothing ever happened.

You're finished here, fuck off and don't come back, you sick fucking pervert.

I notice you are a local hero working hard to get to zero. Dog whistling posts will do that. You fucking fool. 

On 23/03/2021 at 00:24, King Billy said:

‘Lady’Penelope has more cock than Cockfosters station.

King Billy have you popped in to see Philip yet? Not bad is it? A tax payer paid four week stay in private hospital plus the top heart surgeons all for a 99 year old? Us common folk wouldn't get a Asian consultant in three months and over 70 would be probably written off as not worth the trouble. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Opprobrium? Ffs spotto, try not to use words that members have to Google to find out what they mean. Its 40 seconds of my life I won't get back. 

I think I had to take that for the clap.

You don’t have be .... half-blind , autistic black .....with Prader-Willi syndrome to be given your own show about trains on the BBC, but apparently it helps.

I find it somewhat ironic that, aside from an indefinite article, the only word that has mysteriously vanished from the original posting is "cunt". Is our new mission now to "Name the Cunts of the world!!!" without actually using the word "cunt"?

(Just in case any latecomers thought I put all the weird full stops in the text myself.)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I find it somewhat ironic that, aside from an indefinite article, the only word that has mysteriously vanished from the original posting is "cunt". Is our new mission now to "Name the Cunts of the world!!!" without actually using the word "cunt"?

(Just in case any latecomers thought I put all the weird full stops in the text myself.)

Roops has gone off the rails Baws. This place needs a good culling and a new admin team of malevolent and nasty cunts of seize power. One only needs to look at Burma for some good pointers. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Roops has gone off the rails Baws. This place needs a good culling and a new admin team of malevolent and nasty cunts of seize power. One only needs to look at Burma for some good pointers. 

I don't mind being censored, Stubs, but at least have the decency to leave an "Edited by whoever" note so people don't think I posted a pile of semi-literate guff while in a drunken stupor. I've got a fucking reputation to maintain here.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

CC world’s gone censorship mad...all to save one spastic.

• Like 1

"Katie Price's son Harvey follows in her footsteps as he lands his own reality TV show"

215287?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signature=aE8kK1JbTrN9lXEO5bZ7aeP4fxQ=

Not to be outdone, though, next week, Pen fronts the first in a series about funny things that have happened in the toilets of Class 50 locomotives.

Hey up baws? How are you?

love ProfB xxx

I've had enough of fucking televisual train journeys when the stark reality of rail travel (with some major exceptions not in THIS country) is

OVER PRICED A LOT, FUCKING LOTS

INCONVENIENT FOR CROSS COUNTRY 

DEAD SLOW FOR LONGER JOURNEYS (NO HI SPEED AVE, TGV, ICE...) 

CAN'T SEE OUT OF WINDOWS AT GLORIES OF PASSING COUNTRYSIDE BECAUSE FUCKING CARRIAGES FILTHY AND WINDOWS HAVEN'T BEEN FUCKING CLEANSED FOR A FORTNIGHT

IT'S AN ADDLED SHIT DRIVEN TV SCHEDULING NON BRAINER DEFAULT STOP GAP. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've had enough of fucking televisual train journeys when the stark reality of rail travel (with some major exceptions not in THIS country) is

OVER PRICED A LOT, FUCKING LOTS

INCONVENIENT FOR CROSS COUNTRY 

DEAD SLOW FOR LONGER JOURNEYS (NO HI SPEED AVE, TGV, ICE...) 

CAN'T SEE OUT OF WINDOWS AT GLORIES OF PASSING COUNTRYSIDE BECAUSE FUCKING CARRIAGES FILTHY AND WINDOWS HAVEN'T BEEN FUCKING CLEANSED FOR A FORTNIGHT

IT'S AN ADDLED SHIT DRIVEN TV SCHEDULING NON BRAINER DEFAULT STOP GAP. 

I'm guessing you've never been on the Orient Express, Harold, based on the evidence that you weren't stabbed to death by literally every single other cunt on it?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking hell. I know I have enemies on this site who think I'm shit, but compared to you I'm up there with Decs.

Please never leave this site. 

I am Spotto's favourite.

so up yours grandad.

love Prof BXXX