CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU suing Astra Zeneca

White Cunt

17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cor blimey; just the thought of a ripe newt gives me a boner that size... it’s been a lean spring so far 

Did your hedgehog make it through hibernation? Mine resurfaced around February and now the little cunt's bombing around the garden grunting and giving me funny looks.

So, it's official. The EU is charging at AZ, as planned. What might the consequences be? Well, I would guess, the multinationals may be quietly moving branches and setting up shop in new locations, out of reach of the EU's dictatorial command foot.  I also have a feeling that should AZ win the case and claim costs, loss of business or other compensation from the EU, it may never see a penny of it - they won't pay, the cunts.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

So, it's official. The EU is charging at AZ, as planned. What might the consequences be? Well, I would guess, the multinationals may be quietly moving branches and setting up shop in new locations, out of reach of the EU's dictatorial command foot.  I also have a feeling that should AZ win the case and claim costs, loss of business or other compensation from the EU, it may never see a penny of it - they won't pay, the cunts.

I predict a 'settlement' that makes both parties look good, otherwise the EU has placed itself in a no-win situation.

Indeed, if the EU's techno-bureaucratic misunderstandings, misfires and incompetence's are exposed during litigation - extremely likely since at trial, forensic examination of senior EU officials up to and including UVdL re how many doses were ordered and when? How much was paid for them etc - then 'ever closer union' becomes more of a death threat than aspiration.

If the EU 'win' against AZ, then what global vendor in its right mind can afford to expose itself to th EU's procurement processes without special guarantees?

Unless AZ behaved horribly (possible but extremely unlikely, given it's rep that they are manufacturing a vaccine against a global virus at cost price, and at record speed), the EU will be revealed as a vindictive loser incapable of taking institutional responsibility for its own dysfunctions.....oh, wait....

The EU's tactics here seem to be 'When you're in a hole.....demand control of all available spade production!'

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I predict a 'settlement' that makes both parties look good, otherwise the EU has placed itself in a no-win situation.

Indeed, if the EU's techno-bureaucratic misunderstandings, misfires and incompetence's are exposed during litigation - extremely likely since at trial, forensic examination of senior EU officials up to and including UVdL re how many doses were ordered and when? How much was paid for them etc - then 'ever closer union' becomes more of a death threat than aspiration.

If the EU 'win' against AZ, then what global vendor in its right mind can afford to expose itself to th EU's procurement processes without special guarantees?

Unless AZ behaved horribly (possible but extremely unlikely, given it's rep that they are manufacturing a vaccine against a global virus at cost price, and at record speed), the EU will be revealed as a vindictive loser incapable of taking institutional responsibility for its own dysfunctions.....oh, wait....

The EU's tactics here seem to be 'When you're in a hole.....demand control of all available spade production!'

Oooh, oooh, oooh this big boy is picking on me Sir. Please Sir I'm being picked on. Sir, Sir can we all have more homework this week? Sir, this big boy is ganging up on me. Sir can I be Teacher's pet? 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Oooh, oooh, oooh this big boy is picking on me Sir. Please Sir I'm being picked on. Sir, Sir can we all have more homework this week? Sir, this big boy is ganging up on me. Sir can I be Teacher's pet? 

I can't quite work out what happened to you at school Harold. Either you were hit too hard, or not hard enough.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
35 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Address the topic.

Reported.

Address your cavernous, spunk-filled arsehole you revolting AIDS-riddled faggot.

Reported (to the NCA Sex Crimes Division).

Lol lol lol

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did your hedgehog make it through hibernation? Mine resurfaced around February and now the little cunt's bombing around the garden grunting and giving me funny looks.

Must have- plenty of turds up the top of the garden when it can get into the orchard next door and plenty of creepys to eat. With any luck I’ll find a pair rooting the arse of each like last summer. The mini peckers caught two big slow worms today.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Trying to decipher the hyper-punctuated, surrealist Esperanto with which you choose to communicate, I'm taking a leap of faith here and assuming......:

• You see yourself as a 'Progressive'
  • ....and therefore membership of the EU is far and away the most important religious sacrament in your faith
  • ....and therefore your posting above is a humorous take on supposed supplicant position of big business in the shape of AZ, when confronted by the might of the EU.

How am I doing?

Ignoring the absolute opposite argument deployed by  pro-EU groups (depending on who they are trying to browbeat into accepting their utterly potty cause) -  that it's also the world’s most powerful driving force behind globalisation and the final elimination of interference by national governments in the glorious and prosperous free-for-all that the world’s economy ought to be but, unfortunately, hasn’t yet become - there's also another teensy bit of dissonance here.

For as long as I can remember, 'Progressives' have disparaged capitalist Big Pharma and declared that vaccines should be provided at cost to the world's poor.

Finally, a Big Pharma company does just that. Look what happens.

No Good Turn Goes Unpunished. This will be the last time any multinational drug company tries to be public-spirited.

Well done, you fucking spastics / bureaucratic cretins.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Trying to decipher the hyper-punctuated, surrealist Esperanto with which you choose to communicate, I'm taking a leap of faith here and assuming......:

• ....and therefore membership of the EU is far and away the most important religious sacrament in your faith
  • ....and therefore your posting above is a humorous take on supposed supplicant position of big business in the shape of AZ, when confronted by the might of the EU.

How am I doing?

Ignoring the absolute opposite argument deployed by  pro-EU groups (depending on who they are trying to browbeat into accepting their utterly potty cause) -  that it's also the world’s most powerful driving force behind globalisation and the final elimination of interference by national governments in the glorious and prosperous free-for-all that the world’s economy ought to be but, unfortunately, hasn’t yet become - there's also another teensy bit of dissonance here.

For as long as I can remember, 'Progressives' have disparaged capitalist Big Pharma and declared that vaccines should be provided at cost to the world's poor.

No Good Turn Goes Unpunished. This will be the last time any multinational drug company tries to be public-spirited.

No soppy cunt, he’s the cretin

Don’t even try to communicate with it, it’s thick as fucking shite

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

How am I doing?

Totally agree, they are cunts supreme when it comes to market economics and privatisation, but there are enough wrinkles and cop outs you can eat your cake and have it though it requires a hands on proactive government to do it which the UK hasn't had (eg utilities, infrastructure, hi tech) simply not up to playing the game. No India is about our level. 

On 26/04/2021 at 17:03, Eric Cuntman said:

He likes Felix cat food. Not too much though, I don't want him forgetting how to hunt snails and beetles.

My money’s on the beetles getting away. The snails are in big trouble imo. Unless he chases after the beetles, fills his boots and has the snails for dessert on his way back to the hedge.