CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Leaderboard...

Old Chap Raasclaat

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He's busy contacting estate agents because that bomb going off has doubled the value of his home. It's the best thing that's happened to regenerate the town in three decades.

We've covered this before, Drew, you stupid little cunt. The average price of a house in my village is well above the dump you call home, despite being a mere five miles away from Yarmouth.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

We've covered this before, Drew, you stupid little cunt. The average price of a house in my village is well above the dump you call home, despite being a mere five miles away from Yarmouth.

Fuck off.

I very much doubt that. I'm 17 miles away from Yarmouth and it's a well known fact, the further away you get the more desirable the property becomes.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I very much doubt that. I'm 17 miles away from Yarmouth and it's a well known fact, the further away you get the more desirable the property becomes.

Stalham? Full of eastern Europeans, ex-council houses and critically for you, only one pub. My Wendy house probably costs more than your prefabricated, St John's Road bungalow.

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stalham? Full of eastern Europeans, ex-council houses and critically for you, only one pub. My Wendy house probably costs more than your prefabricated, St John's Road bungalow.

Try 17 miles directly West of your shit-pit. My B2L property will be worth more than your Shrek-shed.

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Try 17 miles directly West of your shit-pit. My B2L property will be worth more than your Shrek-shed.

I bet neither of your shitholes are made from genuine Cotswold stone with rusty bits in it.

22 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I know exactly where you live, you little weasel. Just off Poppy Way, the land of shared ownership Barratt Boxes and 25 percent social housing estates. Incredibly high proportion of Universal Credit claimants considering the population size.

I'd rather live in fucking Stalham if given the choice.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I know exactly where you live, you little weasel. Just off Poppy Way, the land of shared ownership Barratt Boxes and 25 percent social housing estates. Incredibly high proportion of Universal Credit claimants considering the population size.

I'd rather live in fucking Stalham if given the choice.

I'd rather you didn't.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I thought it was quite apt following on from his most recent video. An old wanker dressed like a total fucking cunt screaming incomprehensible nonsense from a great height.

He’s been a bit reluctant to broach matters sartorial in any recent videos. Usually he’s champing at the bit to slip in a flash of a well turned ankle in a lime green, lambs wool ankle sock.

I expect that his new life as the companion of an energetic little dog means he spends most days in primark joggers, two stripe hoodies and crocs.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s been a bit reluctant to broach matters sartorial in any recent videos. Usually he’s champing at the bit to slip in a flash of a well turned ankle in a lime green, lambs wool ankle sock.

I expect that his new life as the companion of an energetic little dog means he spends most days in primark joggers, two stripe hoodies and crocs.

I can only assume that Mitch's royalties have dried up and the feckless Will Freeman cunt is feeling the pinch. From a £2,000,000 cupboard in the Barbican, to squatting in a rape-shed within the grounds of Withers' hospice.

No wonder the poor prick has started climbing things.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can only assume that Mitch's royalties have dried up and the feckless Will Freeman cunt is feeling the pinch. From a £2,000,000 cupboard in the Barbican, to squatting in a rape-shed within the grounds of Withers' hospice.

No wonder the poor prick has started climbing things.

Have you identified the location in his video?

I tried.. but apparently the French built several bridges that only reach halfway across a river. The stupid fucking cunts.

• Like 2