CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tommy walsh

Guest Duke Cunty Bollocks

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Exactly. I must say Tommy Walsh like Geoff Hamilton had to work with current trends but on the whole they did shows back then showed you how to do the sort of jobs (eg replastering a wall, putting in a new window frame with a new sill, hanging a door etc) that blokes now would search Just A Trader Dot Com as such they fucking empowered (mostly) men. I really fucking resent any cunt on here pulling Tommy down. I's fucking build a shrine to him if I could. Look at what's fucking replacing him on the BBC

Owain Wyn Evans

Thank God I stopped my TV Licence last year. 

If you're going to put up a nom around this there's plenty of ficking material from Phil and Kirstie to (generalising) the whole fucking home rennvation "dream home" hoise price rentier merry go round which to my mind is completely UNPRODUCTIVE in terms of making people better off, the country better off. Yet it seems to me 50% of peopllives is devoted to the fucking hamstwr wheel, 1 in ten people arw getting work out of it and fucking half of all tv programmes seem to be based on it. 

You can get some useful vids on YouTube from ordinary blokes dealing in plumbing, electrical and building tasks that's got me out of the shit on numerous occasions.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I must say Tommy Walsh like Geoff Hamilton had to work with current trends but on the whole they did shows back then showed you how to do the sort of jobs (eg replastering a wall, putting in a new window frame with a new sill, hanging a door etc) that blokes now would search Just A Trader Dot Com as such they fucking empowered (mostly) men.

Thought Geoff Hamilton confined himself to the garden. I suppose he might have erected a pergola or something. Hanging a door is not easy.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You can get some useful vids on YouTube from ordinary blokes dealing in plumbing, electrical and building tasks that's got me out of the shit on numerous occasions.

I don’t go along with this YouTube shit. Most of the time I've found myself wasting my time. Like a weddong video gone wrong. 

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Britool. 

Yup…that was another brand that we recovered from his NASA like workshop when he keeled over. Sykes Pickavant for ‘pulling gear’ I think. I’ve inherited a Britool ratchet set from him…no idea what to do with it mind.

31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don’t go along with this YouTube shit. Most of the time I've found myself wasting my time. Like a weddong video gone wrong. 

JewTube is just another propaganda arm of the Zionist scum who control the masses through idiotic media.

Case in point. There's some old bastard on there who shills for the Jews in a big way, Simon Webb posting under the channel 'History Debunked'. Our very own Proper is a fan if I recall, and can probably confirm that 9 out of 10 videos actually promote scientific racism, whilst the others involve Webby absolving the Kikes of mass genocide.

Take a look at the comments. Videos advocating outdated eugenics are full of comments that are allowed to stay up, some truly vile opinions and statements. Whereas if you even mention the word 'Jew' on the others, it gets automatically deleted. Obviously any anti-Semite worth their salt is aware of this and can get around it by referring to the tribe as 4x2s or Hitler as 'The Austrian Painter'.

But it's beside the point, JewTube turns a blind eye to genuine racial bigotry but won't tolerate even measured and fair criticism of the half-cocks. Obviously this is done because whilst thick, knuckle dragging cunts are slagging off blacks, they're not looking at or targeting the chosen filth.

As a wise man once said, to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

JewTube is just another propaganda arm of the Zionist scum who control the masses through idiotic media.

Case in point. There's some old bastard on there who shills for the Jews in a big way, Simon Webb posting under the channel 'History Debunked'. Our very own Proper is a fan if I recall, and can probably confirm that 9 out of 10 videos actually promote scientific racism, whilst the others involve Webby absolving the Kikes of mass genocide.

Take a look at the comments. Videos advocating outdated eugenics are full of comments that are allowed to stay up, some truly vile opinions and statements. Whereas if you even mention the word 'Jew' on the others, it gets automatically deleted. Obviously any anti-Semite worth their salt is aware of this and can get around it by referring to the tribe as 4x2s or Hitler as 'The Austrian Painter'.

But it's beside the point, JewTube turns a blind eye to genuine scientific racism but won't tolerate even measured and fair criticism of the half-cocks. Obviously this is done because whilst thick, knuckle dragging cunts are slagging off blacks, they're not looking at or targeting the chosen filth.

As a wise man once said, to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

Well Dec there's hidden depths in that smouldering volcano! This is rxactly my gripe about single issue politics which has diluted democracy or any clear debate in this country. It's just another tool to get people fighting each other rather than the real enemy. And these are people who think they are involved... 😛 

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

But it's beside the point, JewTube turns a blind eye to genuine racial bigotry but won't tolerate even measured and fair criticism of the half-cocks. Obviously this is done because whilst thick, knuckle dragging cunts are slagging off blacks, they're not looking at or targeting the chosen filth.

The "wise man' who was always believed to have said this was Voltaire. Unfortunately the 'wise man' was a neo-nazi nonce going by this?:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/massie-neo-nazi-voltaire/

Whether this is true or more leftie bollocks is not known

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The "wise man' who was always believed to have said this was Voltaire. Unfortunately the 'wise man' was a neo-nazi nonce going by this?:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/massie-neo-nazi-voltaire/

Whether this is true or more leftie bollocks is not known

It definitely wasn't Voltaire, although I doubt it was the sex case who first said something along those lines, either. I imagine that in reality multiple people over the centuries have come to the same conclusion and said things more or less to the same effect.

It's a neat trick by the aforementioned Zionist scum to attribute it solely to a sex offender, though. Even if you don't like the tribe they're going to assume you won't be willing to associate yourself with a sentiment wholly attributable to a beast.

Either way, whoever said it and when, it's an inescapable truth, and it will take more than some pork-dodging, manipulating Kike to put me off quoting it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Fascinating. Fuck off.

He’s right Ape! I was replacing a hub on a 90s BMW a couple of months ago. The torque setting for the hub flange nut was 320nm, but my torque wrench only goes up to 210nm. 
 I ended up doing the final tightening with a rechargeable drill from Argos, just like Harold said! 

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

some truly vile opinions and statements.

Well you'd know about that, consider one of your own comments about the raping of female prisoners in concentration camps, from a few weeks ago.

How convenient of you to forget that, fuckin' hypocrite!