CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Edwin Poots

Last Cunt Standing

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

In the case of the stabby teenagers it is also to prove how strong and fearless they are.

Yes. Very brave when you pull a knife and stab someone. I've dealt with stabbing victims in my times and literally all of them say they didn't realise they'd been stabbed. You don't see the knife 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yes. Very brave when you pull a knife and stab someone. I've dealt with stabbing victims in my times and literally all of them say they didn't realise they'd been stabbed. You don't see the knife 

A workmate was stabbed in the back about 25 years ago .. he said that he never felt a thing until he got to the hospital, the cunt who stabbed him could not explain why and was deemed unfit to plead and spent a couple of years in a loony bin, privately educated and had also been to university and had a degree and came from a well off family.

9 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A workmate was stabbed in the back about 25 years ago .. he said that he never felt a thing until he got to the hospital, the cunt who stabbed him could not explain why and was deemed unfit to plead and spent a couple of years in a loony bin, privately educated and had also been to university and had a degree and came from a well off family.

A friend a mine spotted two blacks mugging some old woman, about 30 years ago, and waded in. He broke one of the cunts nose but got stabbed from behind and they ran off. He was comforting the old lady when she screeched "oh God you're bleeding". He said that he thought he'd been punched. When he saw the blood, he passed out. 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I really couldn't give a fuck if gays want kids. If they can give them a stable, happy home then fine. What I don't want is the fact rammed down my throat. You want a baby? Great just don't keep fucking announcing it.

They shouldn't be allowed to adopt full stop. There are millions of responsible and suitable heterosexual couples desperate for children, being leapfrogged by screaming queens who only want a child primarily to indoctrinate into perversion, therefore validating their own disgusting habits, and secondly as a fashion accessory and a little dolly to dress up. 

They all want to adopt boys as well... sinister. Half of these kids will have an arsehole like a punched blood orange by the time they start secondary school. 

Pandering to minorities in the worst way, state sponsored child abuse. Sickening.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They shouldn't be allowed to adopt full stop. There are millions of responsible and suitable heterosexual couples desperate for children, being leapfrogged by screaming queens who only want a child primarily to indoctrinate into perversion, therefore validating their own disgusting habits, and secondly as a fashion accessory and a little dolly to dress up. 

They all want to adopt boys as well... sinister. Half of these kids will have an arsehole like a punched blood orange by the time they start secondary school. 

Pandering to minorities in the worst way, state sponsored child abuse. Sickening.

To be fair Eric, there's no evidence that any of this has happened, but I will stand corrected if you have evidence. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

To be fair Eric, there's no evidence that any of this has happened, but I will stand corrected if you have evidence. 

I have read that one issue that is cropping up is that couple who apply to adopt are still trying to have a child via the various test tube methods and have adopted and then gone on to have a child of their own and then rejected the child that they had adopted.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have read that one issue that is cropping up is that couple who apply to adopt are still trying to have a child via the various test tube methods and have adopted and then gone on to have a child of their own and then rejected the child that they had adopted.

Only the ginger ones.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Theres a family I knew (african) who did that.  

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

You get two for the price of one on the black babies. 

Frank's been looking for something exclusive and different for his shoe collection. There are shoes available, made from human skin, £15,000 a pair and a 2 year waiting list. Available in black for £4.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its more of the pooty baby we need stubberz baby be interesting to see the next cromag that gets the job ..fascinating times ahead 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What’s needed is a non sectarian, ideally atheist, party to appeal to the normal human beings over there. However, I assume most have some kind of chip on the shoulder due to the troubles and even further back to when Willy Orange was poncing about like a cunt. Opinions seem entrenched and the crocodile ain’t going to get into bed with a great white.

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What’s needed is a non sectarian, ideally atheist, party to appeal to the normal human beings over there. However, I assume most have some kind of chip on the shoulder due to the troubles and even further back to when Willy Orange was poncing about like a cunt. Opinions seem entrenched and the crocodile ain’t going to get into bed with a great white.

Reminiscent of the old joke about the luckiest Arab in Belfast.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The BBC and the Guardian will suppress any evidence the way they do with all paedophiles. Ask Esther.

In fucking deed. That cunt was the face of childline- invented to intercept the calls from poor little cunts buggered by the powerful and rich so they could be silenced, forever 

She deserves to have a heated iron bar shoved up her cunt until the boiling mass of guts shoots out of her rancid fucking gob

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Reminiscent of the old joke about the luckiest Arab in Belfast.

A man, walking the High Street in Belfast at the height of the Troubles is accosted by a hand out of the side of his vision and pulled into an alleyway. A voice in the darkness asks, 'Catholic or Protestant?' The man, thinking quickly, says, 'neither, I'm Jewish!' 'Well fuck, that makes me the luckiest Arab in Belfast.'

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

In fucking deed. That cunt was the face of childline- invented to intercept the calls from poor little cunts buggered by the powerful and rich so they could be silenced, forever 

She deserves to have a heated iron bar shoved up her cunt until the boiling mass of guts shoots out of her rancid fucking gob

She was on R4 last week, squirming like a worm on a hook when the presenter turned bandit and questioned how she failed to question Saville’s behaviour as she was aware of the ‘rumours!’ She sounded half as plausible the Windsor nonce. Vile, kike, buck-toothed whore.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A man, walking the High Street in Belfast at the height of the Troubles is accosted by a hand out of the side of his vision and pulled into an alleyway. A voice in the darkness asks, 'Catholic or Protestant?' The man, thinking quickly, says, 'neither, I'm Jewish!' 'Well fuck, that makes me the luckiest Arab in Belfast.'

Same start except the one I heard ran…’you’re one unlucky Cunt you, we’re the only Arabs in the IRA!’