CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French threaten to cut power supply to Jersey

Guest Weary&Disgusted

On 12/05/2021 at 05:47, PANZER MURPHY said:

Roops baby...i do believe judgin by the lenght and ramblin content of yer reply i may have slightly shook ya ..anyway speaking of unelected political masters hows minister frost doin in the poker game of Europe with his hand of jokers..and as for what the puntership here thinks?..really roops baby rallying a motley collection of angry misogynists...walter mittys shocking racists and bigots to yer banner..yer beginning to disappoint me roops baby see it never happens again.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Hardly shocked, Panz - your anti-Brit, pro EU integrationist stance is a matter of public record, despite your weasel words of protestation. Lord Frost seems to be doing a good job thrashing out a deal within a framework mandated by the British people. I appreciate this is an alien concept to you and your fellow countrymen shackled by a Quisling regime on behalf of the Eurocrats but we kinda like our independence.

• Like 1

Its rather ironic that the UK in general fought for independence from what is in effect a large imperial entity yet the Scotish Nationalists are seeking "independence from the UK and objecting to gaining independence from the imperial EU and of course Southern Ireland became independent from the UK but bow downed and became part of the imperial EEC/EU when the UK joined .. all rather bewildering. @PANZER MURPHYand the Scottish (and Welsh) Nationalists. who the fuck are you independent from and what does it really mean to Southern Ireland?

On 11/05/2021 at 18:16, Dyslexic cnut said:

I didn’t Wolf. She rambled about her various professional talents and asked me to clarify my own profession which I declined to do, for the reasons I have mentioned. I PM’d her my qualifications, about seven words which hardly constitutes a CV, (although it might, in her case) as she’d asked, which would hardly identify me to the outside world, professionally. If she now chooses to contest my submission then fuck her, we can all play that game...I ain’t sending her legally bound certificates and I’m not demanding evidence of her state funded dental qualifications. I’ll answer you, because it’s you...she can kiss my fat one.

Oh for Gawd's sake. Roops has clearly stated, and I quote: 'Reading the PM (from DC) which contained a potted C.V.', while, on 3-4 occasions, you've said: 'I did in fact only PM you with my qualifications'.

A brief outline of qualifications is not the same as a potted CV. One of you is therefore bullshitting.

What have you got to say about this, @Mrs Roops?

14 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

a motley collection of angry misogynists...walter mittys shocking racists and bigots

check ✔️

check ✔️

check ✔️

check ✔️

Fair enough Panz. You got me on all counts. Keep this to yourself please mate. I don’t think anyone else has rumbled me yet.

19 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hardly shocked, Panz - your anti-Brit, pro EU integrationist stance is a matter of public record, despite your weasel words of protestation. Lord Frost seems to be doing a good job thrashing out a deal within a framework mandated by the British people. I appreciated this is an alien concept to you and your fellow countrymen shackled by a Quisling regime on behalf of the Eurocrats but we kinda like our independence.

I bet you've tried to order some high end bit of kit online only to see it impounded in some warehouse with a hefty additional tax stuck on it. Not that you'd ever stoop to admit ole panzbaby is spot on.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I bet you've tried to order some high end bit of kit online only to see it impounded in some warehouse with a hefty additional tax stuck on it. Not that you'd ever stoop to admit ole panzbaby is spot on.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I can honestly say I haven't. I did a supermarket shop over the weekend and I could still buy bottles of rioja, jars of La Vieja Fabrica (hubby's preferred choice of marmalade) and other European chilled products, which was nice. Punters will hit a problem if they buy stuff on the grey market from exporters (if in the EU) or UK importers who haven't sorted out freight forwarding regs. I mentioned back in March that I bought a Laowa lens - this was sourced on the grey market from a long established and reputable Hong Kong dealer. It took five days to reach me with no issues. As ever, Caveat Emptor.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I can honestly say I haven't. I did a supermarket shop over the weekend and I could still buy bottles of rioja, jars of La Vieja Fabrica (hubby's preferred choice of marmalade) and other European chilled products, which was nice. Punters will hit a problem if they buy stuff on the grey market from exporters (if in the EU) or UK importers who haven't sorted out freight forwarding regs. I mentioned back in March that I bought a Laowa lens - this was sourced on the grey market from a long established and reputable Hong Kong dealer. It took five days to reach me with no issues. As ever, Caveat Emptor.

Do you know anything about these 7artisan lenses?

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I’m sure I’ve met Mr R. Tatty duffel coat, wears an old floppy hat, carries a suitcase and hangs around train stations?

33 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Do you know anything about these 7artisan lenses?

By all accounts they're inexpensive with a good build quality but not too clever for sharp imagery. I haven't given them much notice as last time I looked they had only two R-mount lens in their catalogue. Most of their Canon kit is for M-mount and APS-C cameras.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

By all accounts they're inexpensive with a good build quality but not too clever for sharp imagery. I haven't given them to much notice as last time I looked they had only two R-mount lens in their catalogue. Most of their Canon kit is for M-mount and APS-C cameras.

I had been looking at that 7.5mm lens for M4/3.

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Does this have a Golliwog on the label?

56 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I was wondering what you do to offset your Carbon footprint @Mrs Roops? This, the 4x4 and the seven computers you have on 24/7 watching us all must be quite a drain on the environment. Do you have Composting toilet etc?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was wondering what you do to offset your Carbon footprint @Mrs Roops? This, the 4x4 and the seven computers you have on 24/7 watching us all must be quite a drain in the environment. Do you have Composting toilet etc?

She’s too busy straddling an imaginary Peruvian bear, Raaso.

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

By all accounts they're inexpensive with a good build quality but not too clever for sharp imagery. I haven't given them to much notice as last time I looked they had only two R-mount lens in their catalogue. Most of their Canon kit is for M-mount and APS-C cameras.

Actually the 7.5mm Laowa lens for M4/3 looks very impressive .. I will put that one on my list.

https://www.ukdigital.co.uk/laowa-7-5mm-f2-lens-mft.html

10 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I had been looking at that 7.5mm lens for M4/3.

Never used a micro four thirds, though one of my fav landscape photographers, James Popsys (who lives in my neck of the woods) rates them, especially the Lumix, very highly.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Never used a micro four thirds, though one of my fav landscape photographers, James Popsys (who lives in my neck of the woods) rates them, especially the Lumix, very highly.

I have only had one lumix current main camera is an Olympus EM1 mk 2, very impressive as long as you know its limitation and it does also have the 50 mega pixel high res mode (there is a similar thing on my EM5 mk2 which can do 40mp images .. it can be hit and miss because it is based around combining 8 images. When it works the detail is amazing .. that is why is probably worth me saving for the Laowa lens.