CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CIA Recruitment Video

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I was forwarded a link to this by my nephew, asking for thoughts. 
I know several Corner members will have thoughts rather more colourful than my reply, along the lines of Vladimir Putin pissing himself with laughter. 
Your thoughts please.

Zora Neale Hurston (an African American - not a Hispanic like this chubby sack of self importance)  might not have "minded at all" about being coloured, but this Hispanic fucking bandwagon grasper won't shut the fuck up about it.

"I have anxiety"

"I miss my children when I'm at work"

So does every other cunt in existence, they just don't have the audacity to declare themselves fucking "brilliant" simply because they get up off their fat arse every morning. Get the fuck over yourself you unremarkable, narcissistic, self-congratulating fucking drone. You've got a job, not a fucking crucifix nailed to you. 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I know several Corner members will have thoughts rather more colourful than my reply, along the lines of Vladimir Putin pissing himself with laughter. 
Your thoughts please.

I am confused, LCS. Are we sure this is a CIA recruitment video? If they aim to fish for people with mental disorders as per the video, they are truly fucked.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Zora Neale Hurston (an African American - not a Hispanic like this chubby sack of self importance)  might not have "minded at all" about being coloured, but this Hispanic fucking bandwagon grasper won't shut the fuck up about it.

"I have anxiety"

So does every other cunt in existence, they just don't have the audacity to declare themselves fucking "brilliant" simply because they get up off their fat arse every morning. Get the fuck over yourself you unremarkable, narcissistic, self-congratulating fucking drone. You've got a job, not a fucking crucifix nailed to you. 

This stupid fucking cunt does realise that the 'people of colour' that she's trying to align herself to, think she's white anyway, doesn't she?

The fucking monkey people are that fucking picky that they will accuse a black actress of being a racist because she portrayed Billie Holliday whilst being 3% lighter in skin tone.

She should be happy that she's Hispanic. At least those people have decent IQs. As do Indian and Oriental people. And even Eskimos. Just the fuzzy-wuzzies letting the side down then. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

"I have anxiety"

If this where modern espionage is going, I look forward to the imminent James Bond featuring a touching scene over a Soy latte in an Islington antenatal class. Perhaps a little gentle pegging from Grace Jones in the middle. And a gun free shootout where the bad guy is asked to fill in a complaints form, followed by a car chase in a Nissan Leaf.

• Like 2

Sounds to me as if she's got more hang ups about herself then anybody else, this is typical of a lot of people like this who see themselves as 'different' and wanting people not te treat them any differently but making a big fuck off, song-and-dance fanfare about why they think they are different.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Your thoughts please.

"America's Army™ (Die Jugend Marschiert)" 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Your thoughts please.

I'm guessing she's a desk analyst rather than a field officer.  Fucking hope so, anyway.  

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Your thoughts please.

Fuck the colour issue,It's got a decent shirtfull.

27 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I'm guessing she's a desk analyst rather than a field officer.  Fucking hope so, anyway.  

I know someone who works as a field officer on a local council. When I asked about him getting out and about he said that he doesn't go out of the office, he does it all online from a desk.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
17 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I know someone who works as a field officer on a local council. When I asked about him getting out and about he said that he doesn't go out of the office, he does it all online from a desk.

I once saw a council worker viciously stomp on a snail.  When I asked him why, he replied :

"The little bastard has been following me around all day"

23 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I once saw a council worker viciously stomp on a snail.  When I asked him why, he replied :

"The little bastard has been following me around all day"

There was a slow old cunt who worked on the platform at Crewe Station .. he was trampled to death by a tortoise that had escaped from a packing case.