CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor Little Princes

Hammer of Cunts

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Dear DC, I remember a while ago I received a bit of a mauling from my F1 mate @Roadkill and rather than send me a message of 'support' via PM (as you've claimed many sent you when you no doubt got yourself into another load of shit) you decided to 'support' with some 'wise' words publicly on the corner after.

I'd been given a (probably deserved) kick up the bollocks and you publicly advised me to go steady or something like that. You don't seem to have taken your own advice though old chap and I am witnessing you try and fight battles you cannot really win. The whole 'CV' scandal dragged on and on, you should have let it go but your arrogance and delusions of grandeur wouldn't let you.

@Mrs RoopsRoops really made you look silly and regardless of who said what when and where, quite what the fuck you were doing (and thinking) sending her details of your (no doubt incredible career) I don't know. You come across as an arrogant cunt to be honest and I have doubts whether you can back it up, you've mentioned living and working in the Caribbean etc and I can imagine you lording it over the locals whilst giving them advice etc and said locals definitely thinking you're a cunt.

You have now found yourself in an argument with @Decimus and you are clearly out of your depth, I am sure your arrogance will convince you that you have a future here but I seriously doubt it. 

Perhaps take some of Roops advice and come back under another name don't be such an idiot.

Goodbye old friend.

Remember I am Loa of the dead and I will direct you to the underworld for 7 likes.

Yours sincerely...

Old Chap Raasclaat.

You’ve spent all morning composing this literary masterpiece and it boils down to you being miffed that I didn’t send you a supportive PM when you fell out with RK? What a sad bumbling oaf you are.

Dear DC, I remember a while ago I received a bit of a mauling from my F1 mate @Roadkill and rather than send me a message of 'support' via PM (as you've claimed many sent you when you no doubt got yourself into another load of shit) you decided to 'support' with some 'wise' words publicly on the corner after.

I'd been given a (probably deserved) kick up the bollocks and you publicly advised me to go steady or something like that. You don't seem to have taken your own advice though old chap and I am witnessing you try and fight battles you cannot really win. The whole 'CV' scandal dragged on and on, you should have let it go but your arrogance and delusions of grandeur wouldn't let you.

@Mrs RoopsRoops really made you look silly and regardless of who said what when and where, quite what the fuck you were doing (and thinking) sending her details of your (no doubt incredible career) I don't know. You come across as an arrogant cunt to be honest and I have doubts whether you can back it up, you've mentioned living and working in the Caribbean etc and I can imagine you lording it over the locals whilst giving them advice etc and said locals definitely thinking you're a cunt.

You have now found yourself in an argument with @Decimus and you are clearly out of your depth, I am sure your arrogance will convince you that you have a future here but I seriously doubt it. 

Perhaps take some of Roops advice and come back under another name don't be such an idiot.

Goodbye old friend.

Remember I am Loa of the dead and I will direct you to the underworld for 7 likes.

Yours sincerely...

Old Chap Raasclaat.

You know, Old Chap... I distinctly remember him PMing me around the same time, telling me to "watch my back" around you and that you had a big fucking grudge after our argument.

Seems like DC is a bit of a shit stirrer.

• Like 1

Fuck off @Frank, I am not sucking up to anybody here if that's what your implying. I am simply calling out an idiot who joined at a similar time to me and has made a right cunt of himself.

He has made all the newbie's lives harder now by being a stupid little sap

A limited vocabulary and intelligence, you are now human bogroll for your Corner idols. Sad really.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I distinctly remember him PMing me around the same time, telling me to "watch my back" around you and that you had a big fucking grudge after our argument.

With very few exceptions, PMs from any cunt should be at best ignored, and at worst fired straight into the heart of the fucking sun.

The Corner is the exact fucking opposite of "social" media.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You know, Old Chap... I distinctly remember him PMing me around the same time, telling me to "watch my back" around you and that you had a big fucking grudge after our argument.

OCR had PM’d me stating that he fucking hated you RK. I think you’ll find that I told him you were a good guy. I hardly think that you need to ‘watch your back’ around OCR. He clearly has never had the tools to harm anyone on here.

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

OCR had PM’d me stating that he fucking hated you RK. I think you’ll find that I told him you were a good guy. I hardly think that you need to ‘watch your back’ around OCR. He clearly has never had the tools to harm anyone on here.

Oh dear DC, are you trying to stir shit up between me and @Roadkill? I have the PM and I never said anything of the sort. You really are finished here.

To think you were 'advising' me on corner behaviour the other day. 

I pronounce you dead.

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Whether I have the tools or not is for another day cunt. Don't try and involve me in your suicide...

Go on, go out in a blaze of glory and get yourself banned. You delusional fucking wanker.

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Whether I have the tools or not is for another day cunt. Don't try and involve me in your suicide...

Go on, go out in a blaze of glory and get yourself banned. You delusional fucking wanker.

The funny thing is at the time I had been meaning to make you two fight for my amusement, but lost interest after a few days of you both gumming Harold.

I think what's happened here is you've both joined with a false sense of how things work around here due to my early manipulation. One has seen me as a friend, because I gave him advice, the other an enemy because he likes shit F1 drivers.

Now, fight for my amusement. Both of you.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
Just now, Neil said:

I'm in a rather nice little Italian in Ross on Wye, cold glass of Pinot and rather lovely plate of mussels. What is this bollocks? 

I believe it's the corner equivalent of a gang-rape, I know you'll agree it's not quite the same as the real thing but fuck it, until the summer it's all we've got.

48 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’ve spent all morning composing this literary masterpiece and it boils down to you being miffed that I didn’t send you a supportive PM when you fell out with RK? What a sad bumbling oaf you are.

This highlights your pathetic need to be accepted DC, I have had around 3 PMs since I've been here and I don't need support from anybody. 

The reason why is that it's a website (a great one) and that's it, I don't take this anywhere near as seriously as you. The fact that you've tried to impress Mrs Roops with your CV demonstrates your pathetic insecurity.

I have nothing more to say to you.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The funny thing is at the time I had been meaning to make you two fight for my amusement, but lost interest after a few days of you both gumming Harold.

I think what's happened here is you've both joined with a false sense of how things work around here due to my early manipulation. One has seen me as a friend, because I gave him advice, the other an enemy because he likes shit F1 drivers.

Now, fight for my amusement. Both of you.

I thought we could go to Silverstone this year? I'll buy you a Lewis Hamilton t-shirt to wear. 😂

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I thought we could go to Silverstone this year? I'll buy you a Lewis Hamilton t-shirt to wear. 😂

Actually, I agree with your assessment of the cunt that of course the little shite has skill. I just don't like the twat. Problem is I cant stand Verstappen, either - fish faced little cunt that he is. Alonso is a fucking diva and Vettel... funnily enough Vettel is more likeable now that he's shit. Kimi is a fucking dinosaur in a shit team, but out of the champions on the grid, he's probably my favourite. Think I just like the underdogs.

EDIT: I know Verstappen isn't a champion, before you get all smarmy cunt, but he is in the lead at the moment - but only because he won at Monaco - where the most interesting thing was drama kicked up by Bottas's fucking wheel nut.

• Like 1

On 24/05/2021 at 20:18, Ape™️ said:

since you’re different to the rest of us. To the rest of humanity as well. 

And for that, I am so fuckin' grateful!

I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have a cunt like me as a member.

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Actually, I agree with your assessment of the cunt that of course the little shite has skill. I just don't like the twat. Problem is I cant stand Verstappen, either - fish faced little cunt that he is. Alonso is a fucking diva and Vettel... funnily enough Vettel is more likeable now that he's shit. Kimi is a fucking dinosaur in a shit team, but out of the champions on the grid, he's probably my favourite. Think I just like the underdogs.

EDIT: I know Verstappen isn't a champion, before you get all smarmy cunt, but he is in the lead at the moment - but only because he won at Monaco - where the most interesting thing was drama kicked up by Bottas's fucking wheel nut.

An excellent summary there @Roadkill and I agree with regards to fish face 😂 and Vettel. Talking of Vettel I want the cunt to do well now but disliked him at Red Bull.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

An excellent summary there @Roadkill and I agree with regards to fish face 😂 and Vettel. Talking of Vettel I want the cunt to do well now but disliked him at Red Bull.

I think the only Driver's Champion I've ever liked when they were champion was Button. The rest just turn into utter dickheads when the success goes to their heads. Its probably why I rate Massa so highly despite never actually getting one and never being as fast as he was after taking a spring to the face.

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think the only Driver's Champion I've ever liked when they were champion was Button. The rest just turn into utter dickheads when the success goes to their heads. Its probably why I rate Massa so highly despite never actually getting one and never being as fast as he was after taking a spring to the face.

I agree. Button seems a good lad and although not the fastest proved consistency counts. I suppose most F1 drivers were already wealthy fuckers before entering F1 (and already cunts). I guess drivers from a poorer background (like Hamilton) turn into even bigger cunts once the money rolls in and the yes people appear.

I think we can both agree that Russian cunt Mazepin is utter shite.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I agree. Button seems a good lad and although not the fastest proved consistency counts. I suppose most F1 drivers were already wealthy fuckers before entering F1 (and already cunts). I guess drivers from a poorer background (like Hamilton) turn into even bigger cunts once the money rolls in and the yes people appear.

I think we can both agree that Russian cunt Mazepin is utter shite.

Fucking hopeless little tit-groping, daddy's boy wanker. Did you hear his radio messages at Monaco on the weekend - his engineer was trying to get him to alter his settings during the race and the useless twat was too scared to take his hand off the steering wheel for a split second to do the changes. "You're kidding me, I'm at Monaco!" were his exact words.

Yes fetal alcohol syndrome, potato faced little toe rag - you're at Monaco! And if you don't listen to your race mechanic at Monaco when he tells you to change the settings of the car, you're in danger of becoming a permanent smear across the barriers at Monaco. If Kubica could get a shit-bucket Williams through an entire season with noticeably more finesse and speed than you, with a gimp fucking hand and make the simplest fucking changes to the car whilst under pressure, then what exactly are you hoping to achieve here when you don't even compare to a one-handed Pole? 

Even fucking Stroll learned the basics before Daddy bought him a team. Fucking hell.

• Like 1

I've read a little about this square headed Marzipan cunt, seems to be a proper little spoilt cunt. Groping young girls in the backs of cars (lucky cunt) and seems that the only reason he got the job is because of daddy's money. I see that his team were totally outraged by his behaviour, so much so they called an internal meeting where the dialogue was probably along the lines of "yes we know he's a cunt but we're fucked without his old man's money so let's make it look like we're disgusted but make sure we don't piss off his greedy,ill gotten gains 'ol fella" . A bit like F1 and FIFA have been for years, want to be seen as moral members of society but two-faced greedy fuckers themselves. That series on Nutflix summed it all up really, deepest pockets, no matter how gained, wins. 

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I told you that DC was a fucking idiot when he first appeared. You very nobly gave him the benefit of the doubt and attempted to help him, but unfortunately he’s proven himself, time after time, to be a bullshitting dickhead. Let the cunt hang himself.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Work is about to ramp up bigtime so I’m not gonna be around anyway so I thought I’d poke the Cunt in the ribs. I know what’s coming, can I PM you my blood group for when he wakes up?

So, work is “ramping up big time” is it? Sounds very impressive, but I suspect it simply means McDonalds are starting doing their specials again. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hopeless little tit-groping, daddy's boy wanker. Did you hear his radio messages at Monaco on the weekend - his engineer was trying to get him to alter his settings during the race and the useless twat was too scared to take his hand off the steering wheel for a split second to do the changes. "You're kidding me, I'm at Monaco!" were his exact words.

Yes fetal alcohol syndrome, potato faced little toe rag - you're at Monaco! And if you don't listen to your race mechanic at Monaco when he tells you to change the settings of the car, you're in danger of becoming a permanent smear across the barriers at Monaco. If Kubica could get a shit-bucket Williams through an entire season with noticeably more finesse and speed than you, with a gimp fucking hand and make the simplest fucking changes to the car whilst under pressure, then what exactly are you hoping to achieve here when you don't even compare to a one-handed Pole? 

Even fucking Stroll learned the basics before Daddy bought him a team. Fucking hell.

F1 sounds like a right shitfest nowadays. I remember the 70s when you had real characters: Lauda looking like a baked potato coming back after his terrible accident and winning the world title and James Hunt  shagging a couple of tarts on the morning of the race, winning and then shagging a couple of more tarts afterwards, drinking champers in a nightclub later and then shagging more tarts. 

Even Nigel Mansell had more  character than the likes of Hamilton and he was a boring cunt. 

• Like 1